UTET 2018 – Uttrakhand Board of Secondary Education has declared the UTET Result 2018 on February 11, 2019, for Paper I and Paper II.The result has been declared on the official website i.e. ubse.uk.gov.in. The candidates who have appeared in the exam now can check their result. The candidates who have qualified the UTET 2018 Examination those will be awarded by the Teacher Eligibility Certificate. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding UTET 2018.
The candidates who are going to appear for the recruitment process need to go through the dates regarding the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) 2018 as given in the table below:
|Availability of Application Form||01 Sep 2018|
|Last Date for Obtaining the Application Form||27 Sep 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Duly Filled Application Form||30 Sep 2018 (5 PM)|
|Admit Card available||30 Nov 2018|
|Date of UTET 1||14 Dec 2018|
|Date of UTET 2||14 Dec 2018|
|Result||11 Feb 2019|
Bell Timing of UTET 2018
|Schedule||UTET 1||UTET 2|
|Center Reporting Timing||9:30 a.m||1:30 p.m|
|Checking of Admit Card||9:30 a.m to 9:45 a.m||1:30 p.m to 1:45 p.m|
|Question Booklet Distribution||9:55 a.m||1:55 p.m|
|Examination Start Timing||10:00 a.m||2:00 p.m|
|Examination Ending Timing||12:30 p.m||4:30 p.m|
Declaration of Result
The result has been declared for the candidates who have appeared for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) 1 & 2 2018. It is consist of the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination. On the basis of these marks, the candidates have been declared qualified. The qualified candidates will be awarded by the Teacher Eligibility Test Certificate.
UTET 2018 Answer Key
Exam held as per the schedule, the unofficial answer key of UTET paper I and II have been released by various coaching centers. The answer key contains the correct answer of all questions. The candidates can estimate their score with help of answer key before getting the result.
Marking Process for UTET 1 & 2 2018
The candidates will be awarded marks on the basis of their performance in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 1 & 2 2018. The candidates need to obtain the minimum marks as per the qualifying standards to get qualified. The qualified candidates need to go through all the stages of teacher recruitment which should be complete in all respects and within the given period of time.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
The candidates who will appear for the Teacher Eligibility Test will have to score minimum qualifying marks in order to be taken into consideration for the final selection. The category-wise qualifying marks are as follows:
- General – 60% marks
- SC/ST – 40% marks
- OBC/Differently Abled Class – 50% marks
The candidates who will qualify the examination will be strictly selected on the basis of the merit obtained by them like no other mode of selection will be accepted by the conducting body.
Eligibility Criteria for UTET 1 and 2 2018
The candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment process of the offered post need to satisfy the eligibility conditions prescribed by the conducting body. As both the papers are going to be conducted for different classes, therefore, the following eligibility criteria is also different for the candidates as given below:
For UTET 1 2018 (Classes I – V)
The eligibility conditions for the primary teachers consist of the following minimum qualification as mentioned below:
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with the minimum 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed/ BTC)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 45% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) as per the Regulations 2002.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with the minimum 50% marks and 4-year preliminary Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.ED)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and education with minimum 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Graduation (or its equivalent) and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed)/ BTC.
- Siksha Mitra who passed 2 years Diploma (D.EL.Ed) from IGNOU.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and D.Ed/B.Ed (Special Education).
For UTET 2 2018 (Classes VI-VIII)
The eligibility conditions for the Higher primary teachers consist of the following minimum qualification as mentioned below:
- Graduation (or its equivalent) and passed or appearing in final year of 2 years Diploma ((B.T.C/ D.EL.Ed) in Elementary Education.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor (B.Ed/L.T/Shiksha Shastri) in Education.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) with minimum 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor (B.Ed/L.T/Shiksha Shastri) in Education, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EL.ED).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4 years B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education).
How To Apply
The candidates are required to fill the application form by purchasing the required fee from the Post Offices of the various districts of the State. The candidates can apply as per the above-mentioned dates only. The fee for UTET 1 & 2 2018 is as follows:
|Category||Only UTET 1 or UTET 2||Both UTET 1 and UTET 2|
|General/OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Category||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-|
The candidates have to fill the OMR Application Form complete in all respects and sent it by Speed Post/Registered Post to the prescribed address of the office of Secretary, Uttarakhand School Education Council, Ramnagar, Nainital Pin Code-244715. The candidates must complete the application process within the given time period as late and incomplete application forms will be rejected by the conducting body.
The applications will be accepted from those candidates only who are eligible as per the prescribed criteria. The candidates will have to go through the various stages of the recruitment process such as filling the application form, downloading the admit card, appearing the UTET 1 & 2 2018 examination and lastly being selected for the desired post.
Admit Card for the UTET 1 & 2 2018
After the successful application process, the candidates can get the Admit Card in order to appear for the examination. The admit card will be available at the official website i.e. ubse.uk.gov.in under the link of Departmental Exam/UTET. It can only be obtained through the website; no candidates will get the admit card through any other mode. The candidates can download the admit card by entering their OMR application number or name and date of birth. The notification regarding the admit card will be provided to the candidates through the newspapers. The admit card will be an important document for the examination, therefore, it is mandatory for the candidates to carry it on the day of the examination.
Exam Pattern for UTET 1 & 2 2018
The Teacher Eligibility test will be based on multiple choice questions. Each question will be of 1 mark and there will not be given any negative marks for wrong answers. The exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes and the total number of questions will be 150 questions. The distribution of the marks for the various sections are as follows:
For Primary Level (I – V) UTET 1
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
For Higher Primary Level (VI-VIII) UTET 2
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|First Language (Hindi / English)||30||30|
|Second Language (Hindi / English / Sanskrit / Urdu)||30||30|
|Mathematics / Science (for Mathematics and Science Teachers)
Social Studies (for Social Studies Teachers)
Others (for Other Subject Teachers)
UTET 2018 Notification: Click Here for full advertisement
Official Website: ubse.uk.gov.in