|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Vijaya Bank, one of the fastest growing Public Sector Bank has released notification of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 for the candidates who are eligible as per the criteria which is given below for the posts of Probationary Manager – Security, Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha & Probationary Manager – Law in MMG Scale II. Eligible candidates can fill their Application form as per schedule date.
Latest: Interview Result of Probationary Manager-Law in MMG Scale-II has been announced. Scroll down to check.
All the candidates who are going to participate in the Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 process can check the complete information like Application process, eligibility criteria, important date, selection criteria etc through this page below.
|Application Form||Click Here|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Vacancies – 44
- Security – 20
- Rajbhasha – 10
- Law – 14
Age Limit – Minimum age for all the posts is 20 years.
Educational Qualification – Candidates who possess Any Degree / Post Graduate / BL (LLB) from a recognized University are eligible to apply online.
Selection Process – Candidates who have filled their Application form of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of Interview held by Bank authority.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs. 100
- For All others including OBC – Rs. 600
How to Apply – Application form can be filled online from the official website www.vijayabank.com. All the eligible candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the process of Application.
|Opening date of Online Registration||19 Dec 2016|
|Closing date for online registration||09 Jan 2017|
|Closure for editing application details||09 Jan 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||19 Dec 2016
to 09 Jan 2017
|Last date for printing your application||24 Jan 2017|
|Availability of admit card||16 Mar 2017
Prob. Manager – Law – 06 Apr 2017
|Revised Date of Written Test/Interview||Prob. Manager-Rajbhasha – 03 Apr 2017
Prob. Manager-Security – 04 Apr 2017
Prob. Manager-Law – 21 Apr 2017
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
For Probationary Manager – Security Post
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.10.2016): Pass in any Degree from a recognized University
- Experience as on 01.10.2016 – Candidates with 5 years commissioned service in the Army / Navy / Air force or a Police Officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendant of Police/Dy. Superintendant of Police with 5 years of service/officer of Identical rank in Paramilitary forces with 5 years service.
For Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha Post
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.10.2016): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post Graduate degree in Sanskrity with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Experience as on 01.10.2016 – Minimum 2 years of experience as officer handling official language implementation in Public Sector Banks/ PSUs / Central Government / State Governments.
For Probationary Manager – Law Post
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.10.2016) : BL (LLB) (Regular Full Time) from a recognized University.
- Experience as on 01.10.2016 –Minimum 5 years of experience out of which 3 years as practicing Advocate in Civil Court / DRT dealing with Bank related cases.
Nationality / Citizenship – A candidate must be either
- a citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetian refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, east African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Mallawi, Zaha, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
A candidate whose case a notification of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given, only after the necessary eligibility certificates has been issued to him by the Government of India.
|Name of the Posts||Min Age (as on 1.10.2016)||Max age (as on 1.10.2016)|
|Probationary Manager – Security||20 years||45 years|
|Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha||20 years||35 years|
|Probationary Manager – Law||20 years||35 years|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Call Letter
Shortlisted candidates can now download the call letters from the Bank website. Candidates can also receive call letters by ordinary post at the correspondence address given by the candidate in their online application. Candidates are advised to download call letter online to avoid postal delay. Requests for sending letters to a different address subsequently will not be entertained by the Vijaya Bank.
|Name of the posts||Call Letter for Written test & Interview|
|Security Post||Download Here – Over Now!|
|Rajbhasha Post||Download Here – Over Now!|
|Law Post||Download Here – Over Now!
List of candidates for Online Test
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Result
The result of Written Exam / Interview for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 has been announced on official website of Bank. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result now. Direct link to post wise result is given below.
|Name of the posts||Result for Written test / Interview|
|Security Post||Click here|
|Law||Click here – Interview Result Announced!|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct Group Discussion or Test in addition to Interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview / Group Discussion or Test. The Bank reserve the right to call only the require number of candidate for the Interview / Group Discussion or Test after the preliminary screening with reference to candidate’s qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.