Vijaya Bank, one of the fastest growing Public Sector Bank has released notification of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 for the candidates who are eligible as per the criteria which is given below for the posts of Probationary Manager – Security, Probationary Manager – Rajbhasha & Probationary Manager – Law in MMG Scale II. Vijaya Bank has a huge network driven by modern technology to cater needs of the customer and contributing to overall development of the economy. Eligible candidates can fill their Application form as per schedule date.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
All the candidates who are going to participate in the Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 process can check the complete information like Application process, eligibility criteria, important date, selection criteria etc through this page below.
Recruitment by Vijaya Bank
|Recruitment of Probationary Assistant Manager in General Banking Stream -2018||Click Here|
Important points to remember while applying in Vijaya bank Recruitment-2018
Nationality / Citizenship – A candidate must be either
- a citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetian refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, east African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Mallawi, Zaha, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
A candidate of whose, a notification of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given, only after the necessary eligibility certificates has been issued to him by the Government of India.
Age Limit – A candidate should be of minimum 21 Years and maximum 30 Years to apply for the Probationary Asst. Manager.
Application form can be filled online from the official website www.vijayabank.com. Candidates have to first register themselves and then have to fill the Application form. All the eligible candidates have to pay the application fee after registration. Candidates also have to upload signature and photograph to complete the process of application.
Selection procedure will be based on the Online Exam and Personal Interview. Merely passing in the entrance examination does not entitle a candidate to be called for Personal Interview. Candidates will be required to obtain minimum qualifying marks to get shortlisted for the interview. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by them in Online Exam and Personal Interview in order of categories i.e.SC/ST/OBC/GEN. The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure / hold supplementary selection process, including conduct of Online Test, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through our website / email, in advance.
The result of the Online Examination conducted by the Vijaya Bank for the post of will be released on the Official Website after the successful completion of the exam. Candidates who will be appearing in the examination can check this page for further details.
Candidates who will be shortlisted will be given call letters from the Official Website by entering registration no. and password. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post/ courier. Candidates are advised to check the Official website of Vijaya Bank regularly to get updated with the recruitment process as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time till the recruitment process is completed.
Candidates have to register on-line on their Official website only. No other means of applications will be considered.
- Qualifications/Experience- The qualification/experience prescribed are the minimum. Candidates possessing higher qualifications/experience suitable for the post will be given preference at the time of test/interview.
Candidates will have to submit the requisite documents such as call letter, valid photo identity proof during the time of exam as well as in interview.
candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/or interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature canceled.
Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- A Candidate’s shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. If any of the shortcomings is/are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks) should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
The Bank shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person / institution / web site / job portal / social media.
Use of Mobile Phones, pagers, calculator or any such devices are not permitted in the examination premises.