|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
WB Primary TET 2017 – West Bengal Board of Primary Education will be conducting the entrance exam, namely, WB Primary Teacher Eligibility Test (WB Primary TET 2017) for Classes I-V. The candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply for the position. WB Primary TET will be conducted as per NCTE guidelines that have been mentioned by Department of School Education, Govt. of West Bengal. The WB TET (Primary) will be conducted by the Board, on a single day throughout West Bengal. Like the CTET is held on a national all India level, in the same way, WB TET is held on the state level to determine the eligibility of candidates for taking up teaching jobs for Primary Level. Candidates can get here complete details of WB Primary TET 2017.
WB Primary TET 2017
The Board will soon be issuing the Admit card for WB TET (Primary) at its official website. The schedule for WB TET 2017 is given in the table below:
|Online Application Starts||10 Oct 2017|
|Last date of online Application||29 Oct 2017|
|Online Application (persons pursuing elementary teacher training courses)||15 Nov to 30 Nov 2017|
Official website for WB TET 2017 (Primary): wbbpe.org
Characteristics for WB Primary TET 2017
Exam Name: WB Primary Teacher Eligibility Test Test 2017
Commonly Knowns as: WB Primary TET 2017 or WB TET 2017 or WB TET (Primary)
Conductive Authority: West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Official Website: www.wbbpe.org
|Unnerved categories||Rs. 100|
Eligibility Criteria for WB Primary TET 2017
The applicants must fulfill the following minimum eligibility conditions, as prescribed by NCTE from time to time:
- Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
- Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and 4 Years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Graduation and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
Note: There is a 5% relaxation of marks in Higher Secondary / Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination (i.e. 45%) for the SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, EC, Ex-Serviceman and DH (Death-in-harness) category candidates.
Language Choice Filling in WB Primary TET 2017
The Applicants have to choose the following as their First language, whereas the Second Language will be compulsory for all. The options for the First language are as follows:
- First Language: Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Nepali, Santhali, Oriya and Telugu. The choice will be on the basis of the medium of instruction in the school.
- Second Language: English (for all)
WB Primary TET 2017 Application Form
- The application form for West Bengal Primary TET 2017 was available at the Board’s official website.
- The candidates could submit their WB TET 2017 Application Form until October 29, 2017.
- The candidates were required to fill in their Personal Details, Academic Details, Communication Details and upload photograph & signature as per the specifications in the online application form.
- Make payment of the application fee through online mode via the means of Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
WB Primary TET 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card for WB TET 3017 exam will be available for download at the Board’s official website. The Candidates may be able to download their admit card by entering their login credentials provided to them at the time of Registration, i.e, User Id and Password. Furthermore, it is important that candidates must bring the print out of the admit card at the examination center. The WB TET Admit Card will consist of the information about the date, timings, and venue for the examination.
WB Primary TET 2017 Cut Off Marks
To qualify the WB TET 2017, the candidate should score 60% and above of the full marks (150) in the entrance exam. A relaxation by 5% (i.e. 55%) will be the qualifying mark for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, EC, Ex-Serviceman and DH (Death-in-harness).
However, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.