|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for WR Region: Airports Authority of India has released notification of Airports Authority of India Junior Executive (Fire Service) 2017 for WR Region Only for the eligible candidates who are domicile of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh & Goa for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above states in Western Region. The application process is completely online any other mode will not be accepted. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of various stages of examination like CBT, Medical Test, Driving test e.t.c detailed procedure is mentioned below. Interested Candidates can check the complete information like application process filling, eligibility criteria, selection process etc through this page below.
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for WR Region
Airports Authority of India has invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) for WR Region. Candidates must fill an online application form and submit it before the last date as per the schedule given below.
|Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications||06 Dec 2017|
|Last Date for submission of On-Line Application||31 Dec 2017|
|Last Date for online payment of Application Fee (Step-III)|
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for WR Region Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts – 170
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant (Fire Services)-NE-04 level
- Gen – 96
- OBC – 37
- SC – 14
- ST – 23
Pay Scale: Rs.12500-28500
Application Fee – Rs. 1000/-
Age Limit: Age limit 18 to 30 years as on 31.12.2017
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have done diploma in relevant field.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Various stages of exam.
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for WR Region Application Form
Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions can apply only through ‘online’ application link available on AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA’s website www.aai.aero or from the link provided below. No application through any other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA in connection with the application.
Application form: Click Here to Apply online for AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for WR Region.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
How to Apply?
Step-1 (Sign Up/ Registration) :
Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online application link hosted in career pages of our website.
Applicant should sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number. On signing up, the Password and login ID will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number provided by the candidate. The applicant should ensure the correctness of Mobile Number and Email ID during the registration process.
step-II (submission of Application & uploading documents):
The applicant should fill in all the information viz. personal details, educational qualification details in the on-line form about himself/ herself correctly and upload photograph, signature, certificates, etc.
Applicants should upload the scanned image of their photograph, signature and other relevant Certificates as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only *.jpg/*.jpeg/*.pdf formats are acceptable:
Certificate/ documents Image:
- Matriculation Certificate as D.O.B. Proof.
- Certificate of Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR)
- Intermediate (12th Pass)(Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Caste Certificate.
- Driving License (Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR Valid Medium Vehicle Driving License issued at least one year before 31.12.2017; OR Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued at least two years before 31.12.2017).
- Domicile Certificate.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, scanned copy of Discharge Certificate.
Step – III: Payment Of Application Fee Through Payment Gateway (HDFC Pay U)
Once the application is submitted by the Candidate, the candidate who is not exempted from payment of application fees will be redirected to payment gateway (HDFC Pay U) to deposit the fee of Rs.1000/- through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Only. The candidate should remit application fee by following instructions mentioned in payment gateway and generate payment acknowledge slip for future reference.
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for WR Region Eligibility Criteria
10th Pass + 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical /Automobile/fire with minimum 50% marks;(OR)
12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
Age limit 18 to 30 years as on 31.12.2017
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates.
- Length of service extended by 3 years for Ex-servicemen.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, subject to attainment of 50 years.
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)
- Valid Medium Vehicle License issued before 31/12/2017 (OR)
- Valid LMV License issued before 31/12/2017.
- Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses.
- Near Vision – N5 with each Eye without glasses (Visual evaluation is for each eye individually)
- Colour Vision: Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Night Blindness: Absent
- Field of vision: Each eye should have full field of vision as determined by confrontation test.
- Refractive error: No refractive error is Acceptable.
- For Male candidates: Not less than 167 cms
- For Female candidates: Not less than 157cms
- For Male candidates: 81 cm Normal Minimum expansion 5 cms
- For Female candidates: Not applicable
- For Male candidates: Not less than 55 Kgs
- For Female candidates: Not less than 45 Kgs
Hearing – Normal
Speech – Normal
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for WR Region Selection Process
The selection process will consist of following stages
- Computer Based (Online) Test
- Certificates/ Documents verification
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
The candidate who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria at any stage mentioned above will not be considered for next stage of selection process and therefore, will be disqualified from further selection process.
Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing 18 weeks of Basic Training Course in which 02 weeks training should be exclusively meant for imparting training on maintenance and driving on Heavy Duty Vehicle from AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA Training Institutes. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules. AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
- Only candidate who are domicile of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa can apply for the above post.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she meet the eligibility and other criteria as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The eligibility with respect to age and educational qualification will be determined as on 31 December 2017. The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the computer-based/online examination subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result at the time of document verification.
- Centers for Computer Based (Online) Test will held be in Mumbai/Ahmadabad/Bhopal/ Aurangabad.
- The E-Admit Cards for appearing in Computer Based (online) Tests and call letters to be issued to the candidates are purely provisional.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST will have to produce his/her Original Caste certificate from the competent authority, along with self- attested copy of the same at the time of documents verification failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be considered for further selection process.
For Complete details regarding AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017 for WR Region check – Official Notification