|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Army Education Corps Education Havildar Recruitment 2016-17 –Indian army has notified in regard of Recruitment for Army Education Corps Education Havildar. All eligible Male candidates can apply in the prescribed format for Army Education Corps Education Havildar Recruitment 2016-17. Selection will be made on the basis of screening (checking of original certificate, physical fitness test), written examination ,Teaching Aptitude Test and interview.
Get here complete details of AEC Education Havildar Recruitment 2016-17 such as application form, admit card, result etc.
Latest – Result of Written Exam (Selected candidates for Interview) has been announced for Army Education Corps Education Havildar Recruitment 2016-17.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Army Education Corps Education Havildar Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates can apply for Army Education Corps Education Havildar Recruitment 2016 as per schedule date mentioned below. Before going to apply candidates must read all the details carefully. official website of Join Indian Army is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Vacancies Details – Vacancies will be released at the end of recruiting process by the concerned Army authorities.
Age Limit (As on 01 Oct 2017)
- Civilian Candidates – Between 20 to 25 years
- Serving Combatants on Remusteration – Between 20 to 28 years
Education Qualification – The candidate must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both. Candidate should have graduation / post graduation degree from a recognized university.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of screening (checking of original certificate, physical fitness test), Written Examination, Teaching Aptitude Test and interview.
How to apply – Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
Schedule of events for the Army Education Corps Education Havildar Recruitment 2016-17 is given below.
|Start of Online Registration||30 Oct 2016|
|Last date of Online Registration||29 Nov 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||30 Apr 2017|
|Date of Declartion of Result||06 Jul 2017|
Army Education Corps Education Havildar Application Form 2016
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply for Army Education Corps Education Havildar Recruitment 2016 through an official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. The direct link to apply for Army Education Corps Education Havildar Recruitment 2016 is given below.
Application Process is over now.
Army Education Corps Education Havildar Application Form 2016 – Click here to apply for Army Education Corps Education Havildar Recruitment 2016.
How to apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application.
- After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
The candidate must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both. Candidate should have graduation / post graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Science Stream – B Sc / B Sc(IT) / BCA / BE / B Tech / M Sc / M
Sc(IT) / MCA / M Tech (with or without B Ed) with any of the following
- Computer Science
- Arts Stream – BA / MA (with or without B Ed) with any of the
- English Literature
- Political Science
- Hindi Literature
- Urdu Literature
- History (aj)
Permanent body tattoos
Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e., from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
Country has been divided into regions. Region wise minimum physical standards are as follows:-
|Region||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|Rest of the Country||162||77||50|
- Western Himalayan region comprises states of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar and Ropar), Garhwal and Kumaon (Uttarakhand).
- Eastern Himalayan region comprises states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal, Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Darjeeling Districts).
- A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. Candidate should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles.
- Serving combatants on Remusteration candidates must be in medical category SHAPE-1A. Remusteration candidates will be exempted from recruiting medical examination at the time of recruiting rally. A certificate indicating medical category duly signed by Army Medical Authority where individual is serving and countersigned by the Commanding Officer of the unit will be submitted by the candidate.
Candidates have to apply online before the last date of submission. The an initial screening will be done. Shortlisted candidates have to attend the PFT. Then selected candidates have to appear in the written examination, TAT and Interview. The following rounds are to be carried out in the recruitment process.
- Initial Screening
- Physical Fitness Tests (PFT)
- Written Examination.
- Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview.