RRC Group D Result 2019 – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) will announce the result of Group D after the completion of each of the phase. It is going to be released in online mode at official websites of the RRCs. RRC Group D Result 2019 will be made available in two forms merit list and scorecard. Merit list comprises the names of the canddiates shortlisted for PET. The scorecard is going to be made available over login to all the students who have given the CBT exam. To know in detail about RRC Group D Result 2019 check this page.
RRC Group D Result 2019
The scorecards are not going to be sent to the candidates via post or courier. It will only be available in online mode. Candidates can check the important dates of the RRC Group D Result 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RRC Group D Result 2019
|Group D CBT dates
|To Be Announced!!
Result: The RRC Group D Result 2019 is going to be released at indianrailways.gov.in
How to Check RRC Group D Result 2019?
The result is going to be made available to the candidates in the form of merit list and scorecard. So, the procedure to check is different for both of them. Here we are providing the steps separately to check the merit list and scorecard of RRC Group D Result 2019.
Steps to check RRC Group D 2019 Merit List?
- Go to any of the official websites of the RRCs or click on the link given on this page to check the merit list.
- Next, look for the appropriate link of the RRC Group D Result 2019 01/2019.
- The merit list is going to appear on the screen. Press Ctrl+F and enter your roll no. or name.
- If you have qualified the exam, the name will get highlighted on the screen.
Steps to check RRC group D 2019 Scorecard?
- Visit the zonal websites of the RRC or click on the link of scorecard provided on this page.
- To download the scorecard, enter your user id and password.
- Then, click on the “Login” button.
- The RRC Group D Scorecard is going to appear on the screen.
- Download and keep the scorecard with you for future reference.
RRC Group D Merit List and Scorecard 2019
It is important that candidates should know the difference between merit list and scorecard. The merit list consists of the names of the candidates who are shortlisted for the PET round. Candidates must note that merit list is going to be released in a pdf format. Merit list consists of the name, category, and roll no of the candidates.
Whereas, Scorecard will be made available to all the candidates who have given the exam. It is going to be available over login. In order to download the scorecard, enter your user id and password. RRC Group D scorecard is going to consists of the following details given below.
- Candidates’ name
- Marks Secured
- Qualifying Status
- Registration no.
- Raw Scores
- Normalized Scores
RRC Group D PET 2019
Students clearing CBT have to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). In this round, both female and male candidates are required to perform various physical tasks. Candidates can refer to the table below to know in detail about the tasks which one needs to perform.
|Chances (For both tasks)
|35 Kg of weight lifting for 100 meters
|1000 meters run in 4 Min and 15 Sec
|20 Kg of weight lifting for 100 meters
|1000 meters run in 5 Min and 40 Sec
Candidates are required to do the weight lifting without putting the weights down and also complete it within 2 Min.
RRC Group D Document Verification 2019
Candidates who are going to clear the PET round successfully will be called for the round of Document Verification. Applicants are required to carry original as well as two sets of self-attested photocopies of the certificates. It is compulsory for the candidates to be present at the specified date and time along with the documents in the prescribed format. Here we are providing the list of the documents which candidates need to carry on the document verification day.
- Class 10 Marksheet
- NCVT (NTC / NAC) / SCVT Certificates
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Income Certificate for Waiving Exam Fee.
- Original Discharge Certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card (Both the Sides).
- Medical Certificate (If applicable)
- NOC from Serving Employees.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel.
- Minority Community Declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper. (If applicable)
- Name Change Gazette Notification and / or Legal Documents.
- Receipt of Payment.
- Self Certification by Transgender Candidates.
- J&K Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Decree of Divorce / Judicial Separation from Court of Law.
- Spouse’s Death Certificate (In Case of Widow).
- Self Declaration by Ex-servicemen (If applicable)
All the certificates should be produced either in English or Hindi. In case the certificate is in a different language then one should present the self-attested translated version of the documents. The appointment of the candidates will be on the basis of the medical fitness test carried out at the railway hospitals.