|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
AFCAT Syllabus is for all branch question paper is same. Each Question Paper will have questions from the following topics:
- General Awareness: To test your knowledge on the current topics regarding history, science, defence, sports, economics, etc.
- Verbal Ability in English: To test the skills of English language Error detection, synonyms, antonyms, word-meanings, comprehensions are asked in this section.
- Numerical Ability: Contains mathematical section up to 12th class with interest rate, numerical fractions, average, etc
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Spatial abilities and verbal skills are the parts of this section
AFCAT Exam Syllabus: The scheme of syllabus for Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty are given below:-
The AFCAT Question Paper will have 100 questions. All questions will be of three marks each. For every correct answer the candidate will get three marks and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted under negative marking. The total time allotted for the paper is two hours.
AFCAT Syllabus for Flying Branch, AFCAT Syllabus for Technical Branch or AFCAT Syllabus for Ground Duty is same as given below.
- General Awareness – History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics etc.
- Verbal Ability in English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary.
- Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
About the Exam
The AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2017 is conducted for the admission of eligible candidates in the following posts of Indian Air Force: Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branches respectively. The applicants should be a graduate in Aeronautical Engineering in the concerned Branches for which application has been made in order to participate in the concerned recruitment exam.