|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Co. Limited will conduct the recruitment examination to fill the various posts. All the candidates who willing to apply can fill the application form online from the official website of MEGA. Application fee is to be paid for completing the process of application. Get Ahmedabad Metro Online Application 2017 / Ahmedabad Metro Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Online registration will start on||30 Mar 2017|
|Last date for registration of online applications||30 Apr 2017|
|Payment of online application fee||30 Mar to 30 Apr 2017|
Ahmedabad Metro Online Application 2017
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their latest photograph and signature
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no.
- Application Fees / Intimation charges
Application Form for Ahmedabad Metro Recruitment 2017 is available online only. There is no other mode of application is accepted. Candidates who ensure their eligibility criteria can fill their Application on or before the last date. The direct link to fill the Application form is given below.
Get Ahmedabad Metro Online Application 2017 here – Click here to fill the Ahmedabad Metro Application Form 2017.
- General / UR – Rs. 600/-
- SEBC / OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 150/-
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- . Candidates may go to the MEGA website http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves, as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Payment of Fee Online mode only
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Specification of Images
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb