AIIMS Junior Resident Result 2017 will be displayed on the official website of the AIIMS. Candidates who will appear in the counselling will be able to check their result on the official website. Candidates will get all the information related to the AIIMS Junior Resident Result 2017 on the official website or on this page. After the completion of the AIIMS Junior Resident counselling, AIIMS will prepare the result and displayed it on the official website of this recruitment.
AIIMS Junior Resident Result 2017
AIIMS will release the result of the Junior Resident (JR) recruitment on their official website after the completion of the counselling. Candidates who will apply for this recruitment and appear in the counseling will be able to check on the official website or on this page. Direct link to check the list of the selected candidates will also be posted on this page.
|Status of Application Form starting date||18 Dec 2017|
|Counselling held on||26 Dec 2017|
- Waiting List: Click here to check the list for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic).
- Check Result: Result will be available on www.aiimsexams.org
List of Eligible Candidates for counselling: Click here to check the list.
List of eligible candidates called for the Counselling to the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) for Session January 2018 which will be held on 26 December 2017 at 09:00 AM in the Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi will be available.
The date of the availability of the result will be announced. So, candidates are advised to check the official website or this page regularly to get the latest updates regarding the AIIMS Junior Resident Result. As soon as the details of the Junior Resident Result 2017 will be announced officially we will update the details on this page.
How to check AIIMS Junior Resident Result 2017?
- Step 1 – First candidates have to visit the official website ‘jr.aiimsexams.org’.
- Step 2 – Candidates have to find the link which navigates ‘AIIMS Junior Resident Result 2017’.
- Step 3 – Click on that link.
- Step 4 – Enter the required details.
- Step 5 – Click on the submit button.
- Step 6 – Result will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates are advised to keep the print out of their Result safe for future reference.
Leave a Reply