|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Airports Authority of India has issued notification for eligible candidates who are domicile of Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above States in Northern Region. Applicants shall apply online through Airports Authority of India Website i.e., www.aai.aero. Interested candidate can fetch all important details like Application form, Eligibility criteria and vacancy details from this page.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017-2018 (NR Region)
|Start Date & Time for On-Line Registration of Application||24 Sep 2017 at 10:00 hrs|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-1 & 2 of On-Line Registration||14 Oct 2017 upto 23:59 hrs|
|Last Date for online payment of Application Fee Step-3||16 Oct 2017 upto 23:59 hrs|
|Admit Card||08 Dec 2017|
|Exam Date||10 Dec 2017|
|Written Test Result||18 Jan 2018|
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-04 level
Total No. of Vacancies – 84
- UR – 43
- SC – 14
- ST – 04
- OBC NCL** – 23
The scale of Pay – Rs. 12,500 – 28,500/-
Age Limit – 18 to 30 years as on 01.10.2017
Application Fee – Candidates belonging to General and OBC category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
Selection Process – The candidates will have to appear for Computer based examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply only through online, registration is available on the AAI’s website i.e airportsindia.org.in. No application through any other mode will be accepted . No document are required to be sent to AAI in connection with application.
Apply Online here: Application Process is now over.
- Click here to apply.
Before registering/submitting online applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid E-mail ID
- While applying ON-LINE, candidate should keep the scanned/digital copy of their passport size color photograph & signature (in format .jpg or .jpeg file only).
- Scanned copy of all relevant certificates/documents/details relating to eligibility criteria
After registration /Submitting online application, candidates may download the filled application form with unique registration no. which can be retained for further reference.
- Candidates have to pay an Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Non refundable)including Taxes as applicable. AAI will accept fee through online net banking /Credit card/Debit card only.
How to Apply?
Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online registration link.
Applicant should sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. On signing up, the Password and Login ID will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile No provided by the candidate. The applicant should ensure the correctness of Mobile No and Email ID during registration process.
Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
- Step-I: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
- Step-II: The applicant should fill-in all the information viz., personal details, educational qualification, experience details in the on-line form about himself/herself correctly and upload photograph, signature, certificates, etc.
- Step-III:Applicant other than those exempted from payment application fee has to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs.1000/- plus Bank Charges and Service Tax as applicable through Online Payment Mode only.
Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
- Candidate must be 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks; (OR ) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
- 12th Pass (Regular study) with 50% marks
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR
- Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year Before the date of advertisement
- Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement.
- Eye Sight:
- Distance Vision – 6/6 Both Eyes without Glasses.
- Near Vision – N5 in Both Eyes without Glasses. (Visual Evaluation is for each eye individually).
- Color Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Male: Not less than 167 cms
- Female: 157 cms
- Male: 81 cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Female: N/A
- Male: Not less than 55 kgs
- Female: 45 kgs
- Hearing Normal
- Speech Normal
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Admit Card
On successful submission of the application by the candidate, an email has been sent to their registered E-mail ID regarding successful submission. The candidates can log in to AAI website for all the information regarding Examination schedule, Admit Card for computer-based/online examination.
Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
The Admit cards for online tests and call letters to be issued to the candidates are purely provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate has been issued admit card and has appeared in the On-line examination/ test etc. or allowed to join AAI, his/her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled at any stage of the recruitment/service in AAI on grounds of his/her ineligibility.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Result
After the successful conduction of exam, the written test result is declared. A list of provisionally selected candidates for further processes has been released in pdf form. The result is available online or the direct link to check the result is given below.
Written Test Result: Click here to check the result.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection process will consist of following stages
- On line computer based/online examination
- Certificate/Document verification
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement test
- Driving test
- Physical Endurance test
Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period of 18 weeks from AAI. Training Institutes. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules. AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of selection process.
For Complete details regarding AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017- 2018 (NR Region) check – Official Notification