AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2017 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released online application form at official website. Application Form for AIIMS Nursing Officer is available online only. Candidates have to pay the application fee to compete the process of application. Get AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Online Application Form||15 Jun 2017 to 14 July 2017 upto 05:00 PM|
|Status for applications & rejected application with reason of rejection||24 Jul 2017|
|Last date for uploading of images/submission of required documents||31 Jul 2017|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Application Form 2017
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 15/06/2017 to 14/07/2017 upto 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for their record.
Registration has been closed now.
Get Online Application Form here:-
The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 14/07/2017. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances
Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
Before proceeding to fill the registration form, please ensure that you have the following information ready at hand:
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number (These are essential for registration and subsequent communication).
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking facility.
- Personal details
- Valid Photo ID (as mentioned in the Advertisement/Instructions): This ID (in original) is required to be produced on the day of examination.
- Scanned/digital image of recent colour passport size photograph with white background (read Advertisement/Instructions for detail)
- Image of signature (read Advertisement/Instructions for details)
- Image of thumb impression (read Advertisement/Instructions for details)
- Mark-sheet/Admit Card of Class 12/Class 10 (Board Exams)
- Category Certificate
- Disability certificate
The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature/thumb impression image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature/thumb impression is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression. These must be visible clearly on Registration Slip.