AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh has released the application form for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on Deputation Basis. The application form is available at the official website, aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. The last date to apply online is December 09, 2019. The application process for Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) post will start from November 09, 2019. Here, we covered AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 for two posts Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) and Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on Deputation Basis. There are 372 vacancies for Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) and 187 vacancies for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ on Deputation Basis. Know more details regarding AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 from this page.
Latest: Re-open Vacancy Notification of AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment has been released. Check below.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019
The pay scale of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade II) is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/- and the pay scale of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on Deputation Basis varies level wise for various post. Candidates can check complete schedule of AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 from below:
Schedule of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II)
|Starting of online Application Form||09 Nov 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||24 Dec 2019|
|Availability of admit Card||to be declared|
|Date of Examination||to be declared|
Schedule of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on Deputation Basis
|Starting of online Application Form||26 Oct 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||09 Dec 2019|
|Date of Examination||to be announced|
- AIIMS Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST Faculty posts (Group A) – Advertisement
- AIIMS Rishikesh Group A recruitment on Deputation basis – Apply online
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 – Tutor/Clinical Instructor
- AIIMS Rishikesh Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Corrigendum
- AIIMS Rishikesh Faculty Recruitment for 164 Vacancy
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment for the Post of Faculty (Group A)
Latest update on AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
Re-open Vacancy Notification
AIIMS has re-opened the applications for the recruitment basis of Deputy Medical Superitendent, Assistant Administrative Officer, Medico Social Worker and Chief Cashier. Check official notice from below:
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy Details
One must fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on Deputation Basis and for posts of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) on direct recruitment basis. The detailed eligibility criteria for various posts is provided below:
Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II)
|Name of Post||Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/- [Level 7 as per 7th CPC (Rs.44900-142400)]|
|Age Limit||Between 21 to 30 years|
|Age relaxation||Maximum period of 05 years for SC/ST candidates and Maximum period of 03 years for OBC candidates|
as on last date of submission of application form.
|Number of Posts||372 (UR-150, OBC-119, SC-16, ST-51, EwS-36)|
- From Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / University done B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing OR
- Must have done B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / University
- Must be registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidates must have done Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
- Candidates must have two years experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring educational qualification which is provided above.
Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on Deputation Basis
- The maximum age limit is 56 years as on the last date of online application.
- The experience is calculated by the last date of the online application.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019. Candidates have to fill the application form online from the official website for the posts of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse GradeII) on direct recruitment basis and for the post of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on deputation basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Before filling up the application form, candidates must ensure they fulfill all the essential eligibility criteria such as (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) in respect to the post for which they are applying.
Candidates have to pay the amount of non-refundable fees for each post. The application fee to be paid:
|UR candidate of Uttarakhand (Domicile)||Rs.1,500/-|
|UR candidate other than Uttarakhand Domicile||Rs.3,000/-|
|OBC candidate of Uttarakhand (Domicile)||Rs.750/-|
|OBC candidate other than Uttarakhand Domicile||Rs.1,500/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.500/-|
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
After the successful submission of the application form, candidates will be issued call letter/admit card by All India Institute of Medical Science. Candidates can download the admit card from AIIMS, Rishikesh website aiimsrishikesh.edu.in To download call letter/admit card, candidates need to enter their registration number/application number, date of birth. The facility to download call letters/ admit cards will be made available on the official website 15 days before the date of examination. Candidates must note that Admit Cards/ Call letters will not be sent by post.
Scheme of Examination
Below we have provided the examination pattern of AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 for the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) as per the previous year’s information. Candidates can get an idea about the exam pattern and prepare accordingly.
- Paper consists of two sections which are:
- Part A) Concerned Subject – 80%
- Part B) General Aptitude – 20%
- The language of the paper is in English.
- There are a total of 200 MCQ’s with four answers for each question.
- Each question will carry the five marks and -1 negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the examination is 60% for UR, 55% for OBC and 50% for SC & ST.
- There is a 5% relaxation in qualifying marks for PH candidates in each category.
Note: Candidates who will qualify written examination may have to appear for Skill Examination at AIIMS Rishikesh which will be in qualifying nature.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 is provided below as per the previous year’s information. Candidtes can get an idea about the syllabus and pattern and prepare for the written examination accordingly.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
It includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include the questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, etc. the topics are, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thing, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any.
Questions in this section will be as testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
The questions from this section are designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test is the computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between
numbers, Percentage. Ration & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency, polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
This section is to test the candidates ability to understand correct English, basic comprehension and writing ability, etc.
- The Institute will fix the separate minimum marks in each paper and an aggregate of all the papers for each category of candidates i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S/General (UR). Those candidates who qualify in all the papers will be eligible for further processes like data entry, skill test/computer proficiency test, document verification, etc.
- Any representation regarding the key will be scrutinized with the help of experts. And evaluation, in this case, will be done by Institue with a modified answer key. The decision of the Institute regarding this would be final and no further representation will be entertained for the same.
The selection procedure for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 for various posts will be held in 2 stages.
Stage 1: All India Institue of Medical Science AIIMS, Rishikesh conducts the written examination consists of 200 MCQs carries 5 marks each question.
Stage 2: AIIMS conducts the skill test after the conducting of written examination. The Selection Committee will assess an aspirant’s qualification and professional skills. Then after that he/ she will have to report at AIIMS, Rishikesh with the relevant original documents along with the scanned photocopies.
The provisionally selected candidates (on basis of wrilten examination) will further required to report for Biometriic verification and verification of eligibility criteria at recruitment cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh
List of documents required at the time of verification
Candidates have to bring their original documents along with one set of a self attested copy of the following docomuents at the given venue:
- A valid ldentity proof i,e. passport, voter lD card, etc, (issued by government authority)
- Aadhar Card
- Age proof (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate
- Proof of application fee deposited
- Qualification proof (Degrees & Marksheets)
- Residence proof (issued by government authority)
- Experience certificate
- NOC document from current employer (if applicable)
- Reserve category document (if applicable)
- Nursing council registration
- Any other relevant documentation to support your candidature
Important Note: In case any candidate fail to show the requisite original documents at the time original document verification then his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled and no futher information regarding would be entertained.
For more information regarding AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 download Advertisements from below:
Official Website: aiimsrishikesh.edu.in