AIIMS SR SD 2021 Result – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has declared the result for AIIMS SR SD online at aiimsexams.org. The AIIMS SR SD result is released in PDF format. It carries details such as the roll number, names of candidates, etc. The AIIMS SR SD 2021 Waiting List will remain valid till June 30, 2021. Moreover, the conducting body has announced total of 348 vacancies for AIIMS SR SD recruitment 2021. Get complete details about AIIMS SR SD 2021 Result, selection procedure, vacancies and much more here.
AIIMS SR SD 2021 Result
Candidates must submit the registration with Delhi Medical Council before they join the post. Check all the important dates regarding AIIMS SR SD 2021 Result from the table below.
|Stage I CBT exam date||01 Feb 2021|
|Result declaration||09 Feb 2021|
|Stage II Interview Date||16 Feb – 18 Feb 2021|
|Final Merit Lists||19 Feb 2021|
How to Check AIIMS SR SD 2021 Result?
Candidates can check the result for AIIMS SR SD only through the online process. Aspirants who participate in the exam can check the result by following the steps given below.
1st step: Go to the official website of AIIMS Exams to check the result, aiimsexams.org. Also, we have given the direct link to check the result below the dates table.
2nd step: Now, on reaching the website, aspirants have to click on “results” link.
3rd step: Hereafter, the list of AIIMS recruitment results displays on the screen.
4th step: The next step is to click on the AIIMS SR SD result link.
5th step: Now, tap on the result link to download the result pdf.
Posts Advertised under AIIMS SR SD Recruitment
The conducting body has advertised the posts of Senior Resident and Senior Demonstrator. This year, the conducting body has advertised a total of 348 vacancies. These are distributed amongst the different specialities that are announced. Check the distribution of AIIMS SR SD 2021 vacancies and speciality under which AIIMS SR SD recruitment is announced below.
- Anesthesiology Pain Medicine and Critical Care – 40
- Onco. Anaesthesiology (IRCH) – 18
- Palliative Medicine – 09
- Cardiac Anaesthesiology – 07
- Neuro Anaesthesiology – 13
- Radio-Diagnosis – 11
- Cardiovascular Radiology & Endovascular Interventions – 07
- Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuro-Radiology -07
- Critical & Intensive Care – 05
- Ortipaedics – 06
- Oral Pathology – 01
- Orthodontics – 01
- Medical Oncology – 04
- Radiotherapy -04
- Medicine – 13
- Emergency Medicine – 10
- Medicine (Trauma) -14
- Rheumatology – 03
- Geriatric Medicine – 02
- Pulmonary Medicine – 01
- Neuro Surgery – 25
- Paediatrics- 09
- Paed Surgery – 01
- Dermatology ad Venerelogy – 01
- Forensic Medicine – 04
- Laboratory Oncology – 04
- Medical Physics – 02
- Pathology – 06
- Nuclear Medicine – 02
- Lab Medicine -04
- Microbiology – 05
- Urology – 01
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology – 09
- Ophthalmology – 10
- Cardiology – 05
- Cardiac thoracic and Vascular Surgery -04
- Surgery – 09
- surgery Trauma -20
- Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery – 08
- Anatomy – 02
- Biophysics – 03
- ENT – 03
- Hospital Administration – 14
- Surgical oncology – 06
- Psychiatry – 02
- Blood Bank – 04
- Physiology – 02
- Biochemistry – 01
- Clinical Haematology – 01
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – 04
AIIMS SR SD 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for AIIMS SR SD includes two major steps – online exam and interview round. A candidate who qualifies the CBT round is eligible to appear for the interview round.
- CBT Online Test –
- The first of the AIIMS SR SD selection procedure is the online Computer Based Test.
- In this stage, candidates gets +1 marks for every correct answer. Moreover, there is no provision of negative marking in the AIIMS SR SD recruitment.
- It carries 80 marks.
- The last stage is the persona interview round that carries 20 marks.
- The conducting body prepares the merit list for all categories on the basis of the combined marks of online test and interview.
Documents to carry for the AIIMS SR SD 2021 Interview
Those who are selected for the interview round of AIIS SR SD have to appear for the interview accordingly. the venue and date for the interview will be shared with aspirants later on. Following are the documents that aspirant needs to carry for the interview round.
- Date of birth certificate
- Qualifying degree ((MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS/MHA/Ph.D./M.Sc./B.Sc./DM/M.Ch./ Others)
- Valid registration with MCI/State Medical Council/DMC
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS and OPH certificate
- No objection certificate from current employer
- Completion of tenure and passing proof
Tie-Breaking Criteria in AIIMS SR SD Recruitment 2021
In case, aspirants secure equal marks in the merit list, then the conducting body considers the tie-breaking criteria As per this method, all ties are resolved based on the date of birth. The candidate who is older in age (earlier date of birth) is ranked higher in the merit list compared to younger candidates.
AIIMS SR SD 2021 Waiting List
The conducting body releases the waiting list for the recruitment. Aspirants can access the link to check the AIIMS SR SD waiting list only through aiimsexams.org. Know more about the AIIMS SR SD 2021 Waiting List below.
- The waiting list carries the name of the candidates who are kept on hold for the posts. In case, any selected candidate is unable to join due to unforeseen reasons, then the candidate from the waiting list is preferred.
- AIIMS releases the AIIMS SR SD 2021 Waiting List in PDF format.
- After the available posts are filled, then the waiting list is published with names of remaining candidates who appeared in the interview.
- This waiting list will remain valid till June 30, 2021.
AIIMS SR SD 2021 Pay Scale
Applicants who are shortlisted for the announced posts are recruitment as per the payscale specified by the conducting body through notification. Check the post wise AIIMS SR SD 2021 Pay Scale below.
|Senior Resident||Rs 18750 + GP 6600|
|Senior Demonstrator||Rs 56100|
|Medical Physics||Rs 12090 + GP 4200|
Ans 1. A total of 348 vacancies are advertised for AIIMS SR SR recruitment?
Ans 2. Applicants recruitment under Senior Resident pst get Rs 18750 + GP 6600 and Senior Demonstrator gets Rs 56100.
Ans 3. The selection procedure for AIIMS SR SD includes the online CBT and interview round.