Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Admit Card 2020 – Air India Engineering Service Limited ( AIESL) will release the admit card on its official website airindia.in for the Assistant Supervisor post. Candidates who will fill the Assistant Supervisor application form successfully will be able to download it. Candidates can download the admit card with the help of login credentials like Application Number and Password. Admit card is the important document to be carried at the examination center without it no candidate can sit in the examination hall. Candidates are advised to carry one government ID proof with them also. Read the article below to know more details about Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Hall ticket 2020.
Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Admit Card 2020
The admit card issued to the candidate is subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions. Therefore, it’s the most important document for the verification of the candidate. In the schedule below we have provided date for Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Admit Card 2020 which is tend to change but we will notify as per official information.
|Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Admit Card 2020||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Releasing of Admit Card||5th to 19th Oct 2019|
|Examination date||20th Oct 2019|
Admit Card: As soon as the AIESL Assistant Supervisor admit card 2020 is available candidate will be able to download from airindia.in as per schedule.
How to download Admit Card?
No, admit cards will be sent to any candidate via post. Candidates who successfully submitted the AIESL Assistant Supervisor application form will be able to download admit card. Applicants can check the steps to how to download admit card/hall ticket with the help of point provided below.
- Step 1 – Candidate visit to the official website.
- Step 2 – After it, the candidate go to the “career” link on the bottom of the page open the link of downloading the admit card from the notification link.
- Step 3 – Now, the candidate enters the Application Number and Password in the login credentials window.
- Step 4 – Thereafter, the Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5 – Candidate can download it and take a print of it now.
Details Printed on the Admit Card
After downloading the admit cards candidates are advised to check the details mentioned in the admit card. Following details are mentioned in the admit card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Center
- Slot/time of Exam
- Exam Date
Documents to be required at the Exam Center
The candidates must carry all the documents with themselves at the time of examination. Those candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Documents are given below :
- Print copy of Admit card/hall ticket.
- Any govt. Issued ID card (original and non-expired) like passport,aadhar card, voter id card, etc, Details should not be different from filled details at application process time.
Candidates must read all the instructions before appearing for the examination. In order to appear for Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment candidate need to give exam for which there are some instructions for which list is provided below.
- Change in the examination center will not be entertained for any candidate by Air India.
- Candidates must reach the allotted examination center before 3o minutes from the examination time.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadget in the duration of the examination.
- It’s not permitted to carry baggage inside the examination room.
- Candidate must bring the admit card with them without it no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Result 2020
After the examination, the result will be declared on the official website. Candidates can check by login credentials Application number and password. Qualified candidates must report to the scheduled notification for the next rounds to avoid cancellation from the recruitment process. When the Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor result is out the candidate will be able to download the result from the Result page on our main page.
About AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2020
Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organisation approved by DGCA (India), Subsidiary of Air India Limited. In the latest employment notification, with reference to Ref: AIESL/HR/2019. the AIESL job vacancies for the post of staff to fill positions in various regions on a temporary basis. AIESL invites the applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling requirements as on August 01, 2019 for the post of Asst. Supervisors from the open market. Once the candidate ate selected the are paid a salary INR 19,570 per month for the fixed-term contract of 5 years. Interested candidates can apply through online mode latest by September 28, 2019.