Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Result 2019: Air India Engineering Services Limited is going to conduct recruitment for the post of Assistant Supervisor. As the first step of recruitment, a written exam will be conducted. On the basis of the performance in the written exam, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. AIESL has not notified regarding the dates when the result will be announced. Suitable candidates will be shortlisted and engaged on a fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years. Candidates engaged on a fixed-term contract basis will be entitled to Provident Fund, Gratuity, and ESI, if applicable, as per the policy of the company. The result will be made available official website airindia.in.
Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Result 2019
SC/ST candidates who reporting for Written Examination / Skill Test and residing beyond 80 km from the venue of the test and are unemployed, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route, on the production of document of travel. Once the candidate are declared cleared in the result they will be considered for Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment. Candidate can check the Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Result date from the schedule below.
|Exam date||20 Oct 2019|
|downloading of Admit Card||05 to 19 Oct 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: Candidates will be able to download Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Result 2019 from airindia.in as per schedule.
How to Check Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2019 Result
Once the candidate have successfully given the examination which they were able to give after successfully downloading the Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor admit card they will be able to check there result. Result will be declared once the final answer key released. For the ease of candidate we have provided the steps to download result.
Step 1- Firstly the candidate need to go to the official website, or they can click on the direct link provided below. On the official website the candidate need to click on “Careers” section.
Step 2- Once they have clicked on the “Career” section they will be redirected to a new window where the candidate have to search for the title “ result of Assistant Supervisor Recruitment”.
Step 3- Once the candidate have located the result they need to click on that link.
Step 4- On the next window they will be asked to enter there credentials, once the candidate have successfully entered the credentials. Then the candidate need to search there name, once they found there name then they can check and download the result. The candidate can then download the file to use it in future. Candidate will be able to download as it will be in PDF format.
Details of the Vacancies and Reservation for the Post of Assistant Supervisors:
There is specific reservation for various category the detail for which have been provided in the schedule below. Candidate should keep in mind if the candidate have made some mistake wile filling the Air India AIESL Assistant Supervisor Application Form, it might cause problem in any round of the admission process specifically Result. Given below is the total no. of vacancies on the basis of region and category.
|Region||Total Vacancies (Asst. Supervisors)||Others||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
*NOTE: (SC-NR) – Candidates will be shortlisted for future requirements. Panel available for current vacancies (08). Reservation will be applicable for physically challenged persons (With minimum 40% disability in the category of OH, VH & HH (both partial)) as per Govt directives and considering their suitability for the post.
Conditions to be followed after selection
- The selected candidates will be posted in the region applied for, based on the requirements of the Company.
- Selection and empanelment do not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed.
- The release of the candidate for appointment from the select list would depend upon the decision of the Company and its business requirements at the material point of time, and that decision would be final and binding.
- Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on a fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years.
- The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract is extendable for a further term of 5 years depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company.
- Candidates engaged on a fixed-term contract basis will be entitled to Provident Fund, Gratuity, and ESI, if applicable, as per the policy of the company.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangements for housing accommodation at the place of posting.
- Self-attested clear copies of the supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualification, experience in the relevant field, etc. must be brought along whenever called for pre-joining documentation/ verification process.
- All related original certificates are required to be brought, at the time of documentation/ pre-joining formalities for verification purposes.
Details of Employment
Given below is some details regarding the Job:
Emolument: A salary of Rs.19,570 per month will be provided. The selected candidates would have a career progression in the Company as per the approved career progression for various cadres in AIESL.
Duration of Contract: Fixed term contract would be there for a period of 5 (Five) years. Extendable for a further period of 05 years at a time as per the requirements of the company and performance of the candidate.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written/skill based test. Candidates are advised to select the Region of his/her choice and submit their online application as per instructions are given in the notification.