AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2019: The online application forms are released for the recruitment of various posts offered by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Applicants can apply online for the same by visiting the official website. Must check the eligibility criteria before applying online. The candidates who will be selected on the basis of their application will appear in the written examination and other recruitment processes. Get here all the information about how to apply for the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019. Candidates can check the steps of AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2019 form this article below.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form 2019
Candidates who are going to fill the online application must keep their all required documents with them at the time of applying. Candidates can apply online for the intended post by filling the application form before the last date as mentioned in the schedule.
|Availability of Online Application Form||27 Jul 2019|
|Last date to submit Online Application & Fee||10 Aug 2019|
|Written Examination*||07 Sept 2019 (Forenoon)|
|Written Examination*||08 Sep 2019 (Forenoon & Afternoon)|
|Written Examination*||01 Sep 2019 (Forenoon & Afternoon)|
*For Sept 07, 2019- (updated)
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) – II A Common Exam.
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) – II A Common Exam.
*For Sept 08, 2019-
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II).
- Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II).
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary.
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II).
*For Sept 01, 2019
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V).
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female).
- Welfare & Education Assistant,
- Ward Administrative Secretary.
- Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II). – II B Common Exam.
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III). – II B Common Exam.
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II).
- Village Horticulture Assistant.
- Village fisheries Assistant.
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant.
- Animal Husbandry Assistant.
- ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade-III) (Female).
- Village Sericulture Assistant.
- Click here to register for AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019.
- Click here to fill the application form for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019 (post-wise).
- Click here to access the login portal & to make the payment.
- OC, ST/SC/PHC/BC/Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 200/-
- Candidates applying for non-local districts: Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment: The fee mentioned above is to be paid online using the payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/debit card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of the fee will be available on the website.
The fee once remitted cannot be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure of the payment of the examination fee an application fee (in non-exempted case) will entail rejection of the application. IPOs or Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Details required to enter while one-time registration:
- Name of the Applicant.
- Aadhar Number.
- Mobile Number.
Image Specifications: Candidates are required to upload recent colour passport size photograph & Signature in the application form.
|jpg/jpeg format||jpg/jpeg format|
|Size not more than 50 kb||Size not more than 50 kb|
How to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019?
All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notifications. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of the application form by the candidate is authentication that he/she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there-under.
Simple steps to fill register/fill application form: Fill the required details (name, gender, DOB, Aadhar number & mobile number -> Upload recent color passport size photograph & signature -> Cross check the information -> Tick mark the “declaration” box -> Enter security code (as displayed on the screen) -> Click on “Upload option” to submit the details finally -> Fill online application form.
Steps to Apply Online for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment–
STEP-I: Candidates applying for the first time for notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II.
Keep your photograph & signature ready to upload, after filling the required basic details.
- After uploading the photographs & signature, tick marks the “declaration” box.
- And lastly, enter the captcha or the security code for security purposes.
- And, now click on the “upload” button to submit your details finally.
After one-time registration candidates will get the OTPR number, it is advised to save the OTPR for further use & reference. A link is available to fill the application form separately for the various posts.
STEP-II: Application form: The applicant has to log in on the http://wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password (Date of Birth) given by the Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” on the home page. After successful submission of Application, application ID will be generated. The applicant has to proceed to the payment form.
STEP-III: Payment Process: After Submission of Online Application, the applicant has to click on the payment link. The basic details required for calculation of the fee and age relaxation will be pre-populated. On successful payment, the reference ID is generated which indicates completion of Registration. In case if the payment process is not successful, then the applicant should initiate fresh payment.
Note: Applicants should note the displayed OTPR. Any changes made by the applicant to OTPR data at a later date shall not be considered for the notification on hand.
Important Instruction for Candidates of AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019
Candidates are advised to check the below given instructions carefully related to the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019, which are as follows:
- Candidates are advised to cross-check the eligibility criteria before applying for the vacant posts under Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam 2019.
- In order to fill the application form without any technical errors, candidates are advised to fill the application from by using latest version of Internet explorer & fire fox or chrome browser with a secured connection.
- It is mandatory to register your basic details before filling the application form, while filling the application form candidates must note that for there are multiple application links in for different posts of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam recuitment 2019. So, apply attentively and carefully.
- After completing the application the conducting body provide the hall ticket or the admit card on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
- It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket or the admit card by the candidates on the day of written examination as proof of identity. Candidates must cross-check all the information & details mentioned in the hall ticket/admit card before downloading & printing.
- The Andhra Pradesh government also provides an opportunity to the candidates who appeared in the written examination of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019 to cross-check the answers attempted by them in the exam, by releasing an answer key for the same.
- The AP Grama Sachivalayam answer key recruitment contains the correct answers of all the questions and the answers which were attempted by the candidates themselves. It will be helpful for the candidates to cross-check the information.
- After qualifying the examination of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019, the result will be declared by the Andhra Pradesh state government. The result of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment will contain the list of the qualified & eligible candidates for the applied post.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card
The admit card for AP Grama Sachivalayam written examination will be released for the eligible candidates 3 days prior to the examination. The candidates whose application will be submitted successfully will be able to get the admit card. It is necessary for all selected candidates to download the admit card from the website and carry to the examination hall during the written examination.
Admit card is the vital document to carry for the examination. It might be used to check the identity of the candidate. Candidates are required to carry one of the following valid ID proof along with the admit card during examination:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
Q.1 What is the OTPR Application?
Ans. Candidates applying for the first time for notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly.
Q.2. Is the application fee acceptable via Demand Draft?
Ans. IPOs or Demand Draft is accepted. The fee is to be paid online using the payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/debit card.
Q.3 What is the last date to submit the application form for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019?
Ans. The online application form can be submitted until August 10, 2019.