AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 – Andhra Pradesh State Government has released AP Grama Sachivalayam Result. It has been released on the official website, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. To check the result, candidates need to enter hall ticket number and date of birth. In the AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 marks of the candidates, name, and other details are mentioned. To qualify the recruitment test to participate need to achieve the minimum cutoff marks are
40% (60 Marks) for OCs, 35% (52.5 Marks) for BCs and 30% (45 Marks) for SCs, STs and PHs or as per rules. The result is released for 1,26,728 vacancies. From this article, you can check more details on AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019.
- Download AP Ward/Grama Sachivalayam 2019 Qualified Candidates List. Scroll down to download the same.
- Candidates can now download antecedents verification form & the uploaded documents (new).
- List of Short listed Candidates for Certificate Verification (district & post-wise) & Facility for uploading certificate details as per candidate’s Application also available.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 has been announced. Check it from the link below. Also, check Toppers List.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019
The Selection of candidates is made as per the merit obtained in the OMR based written examination. Before releasing the result officials published the Answer Key. Dates for AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 is mentioned here, candidates can check below.
|Written Examination||01, 03, 04, 06, 07 & 08 Sep 2019 (Forenoon & Afternoon)|
|Announcement of result||19 Sept 2019|
- Click here to download AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam 2019 list of Qualified Candidates (new).
- Click here to download the Antecedent Verification Form for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019 (new).
- Click Here to download your uploaded certificates (new).
- Click Here check the list of short-listed candidates for certificate verification of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 (new).
- Click here to upload certificates as per candidate’s Application for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 (new).
- Click here to check AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Toppers List
You can check AP Grama Sachivalayam toppers list Category 1, 2 and 3.
How to check the AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019?
Candidates are advised to go through the below given steps which explains the methods of how to check the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam result 2019, which are as follows:
- Visit the official of the AP Grama Sachivalayam (gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in). (OR)
- Click on the link on the given on this page to access directly.
- Candidates are advised to use their login credentials like “Hall Ticket Number” , DOB & the verification code/captcha (displayed on the screen at the time of login).
- After login successfully candidates can check for the option or the notification for the AP Grama Sachivalayam written examination result 2019.
- Click on the available link/option to check the result for the same.
- Candidates are advised to download the result of the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019 & preserve the same for further usage & clarifications.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 Age-Relaxation
The conducting body fixed a criteria of age relaxation (as permissible) for the candidates who belongs to the different categories. For more information candidates can check the below given table, which as follows:
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age (permissible)|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex. Service men||–|
|N.C.C (who have worked as instructor in NCC)||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces/NCC|
|A.P State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations,Municipalities etc., are not eligible)||Upto a maximum 5 years based on the length of regular service.|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the state Census department with a minimum service of 6 months||3Years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who arenot remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 48 years|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Vacancy details 2019
Organizing of Board- Grama Sachivalayam/Ward Sachivalayam of Andhra Pradesh state.
Pay Scale- After posting all the shortlisted candidates get salary on a monthly basis as per the pay scale decided by the AP Govt. i.e., 15000 per month.
Job Location- All the shortlisted candidates are to be posted within the selected districts of Andhra Pradesh state.
Total number of vacancy- 1,26,728.
Total number of posts- 19.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Procedure 2019
This is to inform to that all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the final result of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019, can able to check the result on this page as soon as it declares. The final selection for the posting in various vacant job profiles of AP Grama & Ward Sachivalayam is to be done on the following basis:
Written Examination & Document Verification.
Note: Here one must note that as per official website of Grama Sachivalayam “Reserves “ the ” right to reduce “ the ” qualifying marks of “ the ” written examination in the event of sufficient number of candidates do not qualify for the notified vacancies.“
Important Instructions for AP Grama Sachivalayam 2019
In order to participate in the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam recruitment drive 2019, candidates must go through the following given instructions, which are as follows:
- Candidates are advised to cross-check the eligibility criteria before applying for the vacant posts under Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam 2019.
- In order to fill the application form without any technical errors, candidates are advised to use latest version of Internet explorer & fire fox or chrome browser with a secured connection.
- It is mandatory to register your basic details before filling the application form, while filling the application form candidates must note that for there are multiple application links in for different posts of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam recuitment 2019. So, apply attentively and carefully.
- After completing the application process the conducting body provides the hall ticket or the admit card on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
- After qualifying the examination of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019, the result is declared by the Andhra Pradesh state government. The result of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment contains the list of the qualified & eligible candidates for the applied post.
- The posting will be done in the different districts of the Andhra Pradesh, some of them are: Vizianagaram, Vishakapatnam, Kurnool, Guntur, East Godavari, etc.
A: You must note that the result of the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019 is available on the official website of the AP Grama Sachivalayam.
A: No, there no other option available to check the result & also you can’t able to check the result offline, as because the result is available only on the official website of the AP Grama Sachivalayam. In case of any technical errors or in case the website is crashed the candidates are advised to refresh the internet connection & to use any high-speed connectivity system to face less issues.
A: If you qualify the written examination, then the final posting is entirely based on the total number of vacancies & district-wise vacancies of different posts.