APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission issues hall tickets to all applicants who successfully complete the application process. APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card releases through the official website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in before the exam date. Candidates must download this admit card and produce it on the day of the exam to get entry into the exam center. One must note that the admit card is not sent to the candidates individually, although it is issued in the name of individual candidates. Get all the details about the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020 here in this article.
Latest: APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020 is releasing around a week before the exam at the psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020
The admit card renders provisional eligibility for candidates to appear in the exam. Candidates must carry the admit card to the exam along with a valid government-issued photo identity card. It contains, besides the candidate details, the time and venue of the exam as well as for instructions about the exam. Generally, the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020 is released a week or two before the exam at the official website. However, candidates must keep a close watch on the schedule to know when the admit card is available and download accordingly.
|Important Event||Tentative Date|
|Date of Screening test||Apr 2021|
|Date of Main Examination||Aug 2021|
|Availability of Hall ticket||Jul 2021|
Get admit card: Candidates can download the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020 from psc.ap.gov.in as per schedule.
How To Download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020 releases through the official APPSC website only. Candidates are individually sent the admit card to the address of correspondence by post or other means. As such, the only way to get the admit card is by downloading it from the official website. Candidates need to login to the portal to download the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020. The direct links to download the admit card is updated on this page as per schedule. However, those who wish to download the admit card by visiting the website can also do so by following the simple steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to the website of the APPSC at psc.ap.gov.in.
Step 2: Now scroll down and click on the “Download Hall Ticket” option.
Step 3: Now login to the portal by entering the login details.
Step 4: Click on the link to download the admit card 2020.
Step 5: Generate a print out of the admit card for future use.
Information In APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020
The admit card is a source of important information. The primary purpose of the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020 is to indicate that the candidate is provisionally eligible to appear in the concerned stage of the exam. As such, producing the admit card at the exam center is mandatory. In general the admit card contains the following main information.
- Candidate’s name
- Registration/roll/hall ticket number
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam date
- Exam timings
- Exam center
- Exam day instructions
- Items banned inside the exam hall
Important Points To Remember About APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020
The admit card is issued free of cost to all candidates who successfully apply for the APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2020 exam. It is released after the conclusion of the application window. However, candidates must remember the following important points about the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020.
- The admit card is a mandatory document that must be produced at the exam center on the day of the exam.
- Candidates must download and print the admit card on an A4 size paper.
- One must note that the admit card is not sent to individual candidates even though it is issued to the name of the individual candidate. It must be downloaded through candidate login.
- The admit card is released approximately a week before the exam. However, this date is tentative and candidates must keep a close watch on the website to know when the admit card is released.
- Candidates must carry a government-issued valid photo identity proof along with the admit card to verify their identity at the exam hall.
- The APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020 must be preserved until at least the last stage of the selection stages is completed and the final result is released.
- if there is any discrepancy in the information provided in the admit card, it should be brought into the notice of the Commission immediately.
What After APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020?
Once the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2020 is released, candidates must download the same from the official website through candidate login. The admit card is required to be produced at the exam hall on the day of the exam. However, as and when the exam is over, candidates can await the next important event i.e. the release of the official answer keys. The answer keys contain the correct answer to all the questions asked in the exam of Panchayat Secretary 2020 recruitment. The answer key is released in two stages i.e. the provisional and final answer keys. Once the provisional keys are released, candidates can challenge the same by following the procedure as mentioned by the Commission. However, as the objection raising window closes, the final answer keys are released after making necessary revisions.
Leave a Reply