Application Form for APPSC Panchayat Secretary is available online at Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission website. Candidates who are satisfy with the eligibility criteria can fill the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 Application form from here. Candidates are required to pay the Application fee for completing the process. Those who fail to pay the application fee, his/her application form process is cancel automatically after due date. Get all the information of APPSC Panchayat Secretary Application Form 2017 here.
|Submission of Application starts from||31 Dec 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application form||30 Jan 2017|
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Apply Online 2017 For Grade IV
The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application form. The last date of filling the Application form submission is 30 Jan 2017.
Get APPSC Panchayat Secretary Application Form 2017 here – Click Here to fill the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
To Edit Application Form, Click here.
Note: Edit Application is permitted up to 15 Feb 2017. No changes in application will be allowed later.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42* years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non – exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted
How to Apply?
Step I: The Candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the eligibility criteria for the notification shall pay fee through corresponding notification Online Payment Form.
At the payment Gateway the candidate has to give his/her Basic Personal Details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh State, community, Mobile Number etc. Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate. On receipt of fee at Payment Gateway, the candidate will be issued a “Journal Number” with which he / she can proceed with submission of Application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
Step II: After payment of Fee the Applicant should visit Online Application Form Submission link and enter the Journal Number, Date of payment and Date of Birth to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
Step III: The applicant shall affix a recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen,. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
Step IV: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be Accepted and liable for rejection.
- Applicants willing to serve anywhere in Andhra Pradesh should alone apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23120055 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.