|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
APPSC Assistant Director Result 2017 is being displayed by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Result of APPSC Assistant Director released after the successful conduction of the examination. Candidates who appeared in the examination and qualified the same exam called for Interview. The final result of APPSC Assistant Director Exam 2017 published here after the official announcement. Get APPSC Assistant Director Result 2017 complete information here.
|Availability of Admit card||7 Days before the examination.|
|Date of Main Examination in On-Line Mode||14 Jun 2017 FN & AN|
APPSC Assistant Director Result 2017
APPSC Assistant Director 2017 Result is available on the official website. All the Eligible Candidates who had enrolled for the APPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2017 Examination, they can check their APPSC Result 2017 through official website or from the link given below.
- APPSC Assistant Director Result 2017: Click here to check the APPSC Assistant Director Result 2017
- Check Marks: Click here to check the marks for APPSC Exam.
- Notice: Click here to check the notice for Submitting the Documents for verification.
How To check APPSC Assistant Director Exam Result?
- Candidates required visiting the web portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- After that, under “Latest Notification” head aspirants required to choose the link related to recruitment for which you applied for.
- Once you choose apt link press on that. Within few minutes of pressing on selected link your result will appear in front of you.
- Check your roll number in the list of shortlisted contenders.
- At last, download it and take a print out of it or save it somewhere in your computer system for future make of use.
The applicants will be subjected to a Screening Test for the purpose of admitting them to the Main (Written) Examination. Only such of the applicants who are admitted to Main (Written) Examination will be subjected to the process of Selection.
Any candidate shall produce Original documents, as and when called for by the Commission for certificate verification. If any candidate fails to produce the certificates and/or the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, his/her candidature will be rejected and he/she would be disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of Posts in the Application Form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion.