AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: The result of AP Postal Circle Recruitment is released on the official website i.e. appost.in. Candidates can also get the PDF of result from this page. The selection procedure consists of shortlisting of the application forms and document verification round. The candidates who clear the document verification round are finally selected. There a 3 posts which are branch postmaster, assistant branch postmaster and dak sevak with total of 2707 posts. To know more about AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019, read the article till the end.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
The minimum TRCA for Level 1 of BPM is Rs. 12,000/- and for level-2 is Rs. 14,500/-. However, the minimum TRCA for ABPM and Dak Sevak is Rs. 10000/- for level-1 and for level-2 it is 12,000/-. Below is the schedule for all the dates related to AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
|Start of Application||15 Oct 2019|
|Laast Date of Application Form||14 Nov 2019|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
|Date of Document Verification||To be Announced|
AP Postal Circle Result 2019
The candidates whose application form has been shortlisted according to the marks scored by him in the 10th class will be notified about his selection through an SMS. The SMS will be sent to the registered mobile no. of the candidate as per the application form. The candidates whose application forms are shortlisted will be called for the document verification round. The candidates who qualify the document verification round will be finalised for the selection. Application forms will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the 10th class.
The final result is in a merit list form with names of all the selected candidates and the posts for which they have been selected. Merit list will consist of the following information in it.
- Serial No.
- HO Name
- SO name
- BO name
- Post name
- No. of post
- registration no.
- Selected candidates with percentage
Click here to check AP Postal Circle Result 2019.
AP Postal Circle Application Form 2019
The application form for the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 can be filled in online format only. Fee for the application form is Rs. 100 for each set of five options. The candidates who are required to pay the fee has to visit the Head post office or other post offices in India. The application fee can be paid online through debit card, credit card or net banking. However, the application fee is exempted for female candidates and PwD candidates. The candidates have to render the following information in the application form:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Eligibility Criteria for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Below is the eligibility criteria for AP Postal Circle Recruitment for all the 3 posts:
Age Limit: The candidate must have the age between 18 to 40 years as on October 15, 2019.
Age Relaxation: Below is the age relaxation for the upper age limit of all the 3 posts:
- 5 years – SC/ST
- 3 years – OBC
- 10 years – PWD + Unreserved
- 15 years – PWD + SC/ST
- 13 years – PWD + OBC
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have clear the exam of class 10th from a recognised board.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate must have studied a local language at least upto 10th standard as compulsory or elective language. Below is the local languages as per the candidates’ region:
|Assam (Excluding Three dists|
of Barak Valley and Bodoland Territorial Council
|Three Dist. of Barak Valley||Bengali|
|Bodoland Territorial Council Areas||Bodo|
|Bihar, Chattigarh and Delhi||Hindi|
|Haryana and Himachal||Hindi|
|J & K Cicle||Hindi and Urdu|
|Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya and Nagaland||Hindi/ English|
|Chandigarh and Andaman and Nicobar|
|Hindi / English|
|Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand||Hindi|
Basic Computer Training: The candidate need to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute.
The candidate must also have knowledge of cycling for all the posts.
Selection Procedure of AP Postal Circle Recruitment
The selection procedure consists of 2 phases which are shortlisting of the application form and the document verification round. The candidates are selected from the application form through the marks scored by the candidates in the 10th class. The candidates who have maks in CGPA form will have their marks multiplied by 9.5 to get the total percentage of the marks.
The merit list will be prepared for all the candidates who will be further called for the document verification round. The candidates who clear the document verification round will be finally considered for the recruitment. The merit list is prepared on the basis of no. of vacancies, preference of the post and the marks of the candidates.
Vacancies of AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Below is the vacancies as per the categories of the candidates. The total no. of vacancies is 2707 for 3 posts:
|Categories||No. of Posts|
Pay Scale of AP Postal Circle Recruitment
Check below the pay scale for the AP Postal Circle Recruitment for all the three posts:
|Name of Post||Pay Scale (Rs.)|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak (level-1)||10000|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak (level-2)||12000|
About AP Postal Circle Job Profile
There are three posts notified for recruitment in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Below are the details about the job profile of all the 3 posts:
(i) Branch Post Master (BPM): The job of Branch Post Master will include the following tasks:
- managing affairs of GDS Branch Post Office,
- India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department.
- The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device, ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal,
- India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters
(ii) Assistant Branch Post Master: The work profile of the assistant branch post master will include the following things:
- sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and
- Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB,
- assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department.
- marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.
(ii) Dak Sevak: Below is the job profile for the Dak Sevak as per the official notification:
- functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery,
- conveyance and delivery of mail and
- any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS
Official Website: appost.in
Candidates can check more information about the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 from the information brochure.