AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Recruitment 2019: In the pay scale of Rs14,600-44,870, Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 includes 11,158 vacancies of Welfare and Education Assistant. Initial pay for probation duration of 2 years is Rs 15,000 pm. Get here complete details of AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Recruitment 2019 including vacancies, age, qualification, syllabus.
- Admit Card has been released
- The written examination for the post of Welfare & Education Assistant is going to be held on Sept 01, 2019 (Forenoon). Scroll down for more information.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are eligible and interested for AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Recruitment can submit online form at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Then applicants need to download hall ticket from the same website. And ultimately, results also display there.
|Name of District||Tentative Number of Posts reserved for local STs in scheduled areas||Tentative number of posts in plain mandals||No. of Vacancies|
Breakup of vacancies
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01.07.2019 as per G.O.Ms.No.132, 9GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as detailed below:
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex. Service men||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces/NCC|
|N.C.C (who have worked as instructor in NCC)||Same as above|
|A.P State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc., are not eligible)||Upto a maximum 5 years based on the length of regular service|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the state Census department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 48 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and not belonging to SC/ST category covered under 12 (b) (iii) of AP state and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 with reference to posts of Junior Assistants or less||Upper age limit is 43 years|
|Candidates who are working on temporary basis||Up-to a maximum of 5 years or length of service in years whichever is less|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
|Written examination (Objective Type)||No. of Qs||Duration in minutes||Max Marks|
Marking scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will carry 0.25 negative mark.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Syllabus 2019
- General Mental Ability and Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude including data interpretation
- Comprehension – Telugu and English
- General English
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Current Affairs of regional, national and international importance
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary developments in Science and Technology and Information Technology
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- History & Culture of India with specificfocus on AP
- Indian Polity and governance: Constitutional issues, 73rd and 74th Amendments, Public Policy, Reforms and Centre-State relationswith specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- Physical Geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social,Cultural. Political and Legal implications/.problem
- Key welfare and development schemesof Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups/Community Based Organisationswith focus on weaker sections.
If you have any queries on AP Grama Sachivalayam Welfare and Education Assistant Recruitment 2019, then please ask in the comments below.