AP TET Online Application Form 2018 has been released by Commissionerate of School Education. The form is available on the official website cse.ap.gov.in. The commission organizes the exams for the candidate who aspires to become a teacher and the candidates who are interested in applying for the post are most welcomed. The candidates whoever are interested can follow up with the article to keep themselves updates to make sure they keep themselves updated. The candidates can fill up their online application by December 18, 2017, to January 22, 2018. Whoever is interested in AP TET Online Application Form 2018 can follow up with this article rigorously to know about the future proceedings.
AP TET Online Application Form 2018
The online form has been available for the candidates, so the whoever candidate is interested can follow the dates given below.
|Online Submission of Application & Payment of fees starts||18 Dec 2017|
|Receiving Complaints related to application form||19 Dec 2017|
|End of Receivings Complaints & Payment of fees|
|Online Submission of Application ends|
- Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form.
- Online Payment: Click here to make the payment for the registration process.
- Upload Photograph: Click here to upload the photograph.
- Note: The candidates pursuing B.Ed/D.Ed 2016-2018 are also eligible for applying for TET-2017 and also pursuing candidate Language Pandits 2017-2018.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The candidates who are interested in profile need to fill up the application form with the prescribed and predecided fee by the organization. The fee towards submission of application online and for the conduct of examination is Rs.200.00. for only Paper I or only Paper-II or both as per last time. Candidates shall pay the fee through APONLINE or e-Seva centers.
Procedure To Apply Online
- Initial steps to file Online Application Form:
- Go to official website
- Click on the application form.
- A dialogue box will open with Online Application
- Fill the all-important details and fields which are important.
- Enter the Journal Number issued by APONLINE or e-Seva / Mee Seva with the correct date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- Attach the photo ( dimension 3.5X3.5cms and size not more than 50 kb) and signature which are scanned.
- Tick on declaration and enter verification code.
- Cross check the application form when it is that photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Candidate needs to Fill up application form as per the instructions are given in the User Guide and Information Bulletin.
- Preview the page and all the details, if anything has to be edited then edit it otherwise press submit.
- Once the form is submitted, a student will get a reference number, which can be used in further reference.
- After the completion of the application form take the printout of the application form for future assistance.