Commissioner of School Education has released AP TET Hall Ticket 2018. You can download it from the link given below that takes to https://aptet.apcfss.in. The entrance exam for Andhra Pradesh Teacher recruitment will be held from February 21 to March 03 2018, and the candidates will have to produce the hall ticket of AP TET in order to enter exam hall. It contains all the important information like candidate’s name, roll number, date and time of examination and much more. Check how to download AP TET Hall Ticket 2018, documents to be carried, and more important details from this page
AP TET Hall Ticket 2018
You can now download AP TET Hall Ticket 2018. The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for Paper-I and the candidates who wish to teach classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper-II.
|AP TET Hall Ticket Download 2018|
|AP TET Exam Date is||21 Feb to 03 Mar 2018|
|Session I time||9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Session II time||2:30 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Excercise Option||25 to 29 May 2018|
Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
- Mock Test: Click here to take the mock test.
- Hall Ticket: Click here to download the AP TET Hall Ticket 2018. – Available!
- Modify Test Center: To the candidates who have been allotted test centers at Bangalore, Chennai & Hyderabad, beyond their 5 preferences, an option will be enabled for accessing revised preference of examination center within AP State.
- Click here to modify the test center.
How to Download AP TET Hall Ticket 2018
The candidates will be able to download AP TET Hall Ticket by following the steps below:
- The first step for downloading the hall ticket is that the candidates need to click on the link provided on this page.
- Then the candidates will be directed to a portal which will look as shown below.
- The candidates access the portal either by choosing Reference ID of Name.
- If candidates will choose Reference ID then they need selected AP-TET and then enter Candidates Reference ID and Date of Birth.
- If a candidate chooses Name option then they need to select AP TET and enter Candidate Name and Date of Birth to download it.
After downloading the hall ticket of AP TET, check all the details provided on it and ensure that it is correct. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the concerned authorities. If all the information on hall ticket is correct, take a print out and keep it safe as it will be required in order to appear for the exam and also for future reference.
Details Present on AP TET Hall Ticket 2018
After you have downloaded the hall ticket, check for the following information present on it. Below we have provided the list of important information that is required for AP TET 2018:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Centre of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Time of Examination and
- Other Relevant Information
Things to Do After Getting Hands on AP TET Hall Ticket 2018
You are recommended to check the examination venue, date and time to avoid missing the test and elude any confusion at the last moment. You should take below mentioned steps after downloading AP TET Hall Ticket 2018:
- The exam is around the corner and the focus should be to revise the already completed syllabus. This will help you to score good marks in exams and finally get appointed as a teacher in the state.
- Learn time management and start giving certain fixed time to each section so that you will be able to answer all the questions during the exam.
- Go through previous year question papers and understand the examination pattern. This will also act as a guide to know the type of questions being asked during the paper.
- You must also take care of your health as it is important. Adequate sleep and calm mind are of immense importance as it will help you to perform well during AP TET 2018.
Documents to Carry along with AP TET Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates must carry following documents while appearing for the exam, failing of which they will not be allowed to enter examination hall:
- Hall Ticket Printout
- Photo Identity Proof
- Photocopy of Photo ID
Applicants will face a tough competition for AP TET 2018 in order to pass it, they need to be fully prepared and try to score maximum marks. This is a mandatory test to become a State Level Government Teacher and everyone who wishes to be an Andhra Pradesh government teacher has to attend the test.
Exam Pattern of Andhra Pradesh TET
The structure and content of TET exam described below. There will be only MCQ questions with four options and there will be only one correct answer. Each question will carry only one mark.
The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for Paper-I. There will be total 150 Multiple Choice Questions. The duration of examination will be 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.The details of paper-l is given below.
|Child Development And Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language ll (English)||30||30|
- Child Development & Pedagogy paper will focus on Educational Psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the primary level.
- In Language-l, there are 8 subjects including Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Gujarathi. In choosing the language it is compulsory that the candidate studied that Language either as a medium of study or as First Language at least up to Class X. The candidates who studied CBSE/ ICSE curriculum can choose the Language which they studied up to Class X.
- The Language-II shall be English for all the candidates.
- The syllabus for Mathematics & Environmental Studies is designed on the basis of topics of Classes I to V and the difficulty standard could be up to Secondary Stage (up to Class X) for testing. In both the subjects (Mathematics, Environmental Studies) 24 MCQs will be on Content and 6 MCQs on Pedagogy.
- For 30 MCQs under Language I & II, each shall include 6 questions on Pedagogy of a Language.
The candidates who wish to teach classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper-II. There will be total 150 Multiple Choice Questions. The duration of examination will be 2 Hours and 30 Minutes. The details of paper-ll are given below.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Questions (MCQs)||Marks|
|1||Child Development And Pedagogy||30||30|
|3||Language ll (English)||30||30|
|4||For Mathematics & Science Teachers:
(a) Mathematics and Science
|(b) For Social Studies Teacher||60||60|
|(c) For any other Teacher – Either 4(a) or 4(b)||–||–|
- The test items on Child Development & Pedagogy will focus on Educational
Psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the Elementary level.
- For choosing language-l, the following Languages are offered under the first language in Secondary schools under the State Syllabus viz., Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Sanskrit. A Candidate (other than Language Pandit candidate) has to choose one of these 7 Languages under Language I of TET, those candidates should have compulsorily studied that Language either as medium of study or First Language at least up to Class-X. The candidates who studied CBSE/ ICSE curriculum can choose the Language which they studied up to Class X. Language Pandit candidates have to choose the Language of their study in Pandit Training concerned under Language-I of TET Paper-II.
- The Language-II shall be English for all the candidates.
- Both the subjects (Mathematics & Science) contains Content 24, Pedagogy 6 and there will be 12 Physical Science 12 Biological Science questions in content and 6 Science Pedagogy.
- Social Studies syllabus will cover the sectors namely, History, Geography, Civics and Economics. Out of 60 marks, 48 will be on Content and the remaining 12 on Pedagogy.
- The syllabus for Mathematics & Environmental Studies is designed on the basis of topics of Classes VI to Vlll and the difficulty standard could be up to Secondary Stage (up to Class Xll) for testing.