AP TET Result 2018 will be announced online. The result of AP TET 2018 will be available on official website i.e. cse.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test will be held from February 05 to 15, 2018. Before the declaration of APTET Result, the exam regulatory authority released provisional and final answer key of APTET 2018 at cse.ap.gov.in one by one. On the basis of Answer Key, marks will be calculated for AP TET Result 2018. Candidates who will get marks equal to or more than qualifying marks will qualify TET and get eligibility certificate. Get here complete information of AP TET Result 2018 such as date of declaration, cut off, and other details.
AP TET Result 2018
If the marks obtained by you in AP TET 2018 will be equal to or more than qualifying cut off marks then you have cleared the exam. All the events of Teacher Eligibility Test are as per important dates published at cse.ap.gov.in.
|AP TET Examination Date|
|Answer Key Publish Date|
|Final Answer Key Publish Date|
|Result Declaration Date|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Check Result: AP TET Result 2018 will be declared at www.cse.ap.gov.in.
How to check AP TET Result 2018?
Candidates can check Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Result at cse.ap.gov.in or directly through the link given above. Following steps explain the process.
- First of all, you will have to reach the result page. In order to do that you can either click on the link above (which will be available as soon as result is announced) or go to cse.ap.gov.in and navigate to the result link.
- Click on the result, a new tab will be open.
- Now you will see that a login page will appear. Here you will enter your roll number.
- Click on the Go Ahead / Proceed button.
- AP TET Result 2018 appears on the screen.
- Download and take a print off the result of AP TET Result 2018.