AP TET Result 2022 – The Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh declares the result of the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test as per schedule on their official AP TET website aptet.apcfss.in. Candidates can check whether they have passed the AP TET through that result. The result is based on the answer key published by the DSE Andhra Pradesh right after the exam. Scroll down for the complete details regarding AP TET results 2022 like how and where to check the results, and what after the AP TET results are out, etc.
AP TET Result 2022
The DSE Andhra Pradesh declares the AP TET result 2022 based on the answer key published by them. The result would show whether the candidate has passed the exam and is eligible for an AP TET certificate. Check the table below for the important dates regarding the AP TET result 2022
|AP TET 2022 Exam||June 2022|
|Answer key||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
Check result here: Candidates can check AP TET 2022 result as per schedule from aptet.apcfss.in.
How To Check AP TET Result 2022
Candidates can check their AP TET results as per schedule through online mode only. It is released on the official AP TET website aptet.apcfss.in. A smartphone or a laptop or a computer with an adequate internet connection is required to check the AP TET results 2022. Here is the step-by-step process of how to check the results online:
- Visit the official AP TET website, or click the link mentioned above
- Check for the result option be seen as a last option down below the page
- Click on that result option. This will redirect to another page.
- Now enter the candidate’s hall ticket number and date of birth in the column given there.
- Now click ‘Get Results’
- The opening page shows the result of the candidate.
Compilation of AP TET Result 2022
The Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh declares the AP TET result based on the final answer key released by them. The final answer key is released after proper scrutiny and evaluation of the objections and challenges, if any, raised by the candidates. Once the final key is out candidates cannot raise any more objections. Candidates can download the final answer key from the AP TET official website aptet.apcfss.in and evaluate their marks themselves. Check below for the compilation of AP TET results 2022:
- DSE Andhra Pradesh releases the final answer key after scrutiny and evaluation of the objections raised by the candidates in the initial answer key.
- No more objections are accepted after the final key is released.
- The final marks are calculated based on this final answer key.
- Candidates who scored the same or above the qualifying marks are eligible for the AP TET certificate.
- The marking scheme for AP TET is given below:
Here are the details of the AP TET marking scheme:
- 1 mark for every correct answer
- No negative marking
Number of correct answers = Total marks obtained
Candidates can check their tentative AP TET score based on this procedure and check whether they have passed the exam prior to the official declaration of results.
AP TET 2022 Cut-off Marks
The DSE Andhra Pradesh has kept a minimum score to pass the AP TET examination. Candidates have to secure a minimum or above that score to pass the AP TET exam. Here is the minimum qualifying mark to pass the AP TET 2022:
|SC/ ST / Differently-abled / Ex-servicemen||40%|
What after AP TET result 2022 is out?
Once the AP TET results 2022 are out candidates can check their final score obtained in the exam. Aspirants would get to know whether they have passed the AP TET 2022 exam or not. Candidates who have passed the AP TET 2022 are given an E-certificate via online mode itself. Even though AP TET does not guarantee the candidates a job, the AP TET certificate is a benchmark qualification to be a teacher across the state of Andhra Pradesh. And or those who were unable to score the minimum marks, The DSE Andhra Pradesh has not kept any attempt limit for the AP TET examination. Try harder next time with adequate preparation and confidence.
AP TET 2022 Section-wise Weightage
AP TET is qualifying in nature and the scores of AP TET have some weightage. However, AP TET qualification does not guarantee any recruitment. Read about the weightage criteria below.
- 20% weightage is given to AP TET scores in the teacher recruitment of the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
- 80% weightage for the written examination in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) for the process of selection.
AP TET 2022 Certificate
Department of School Education issues AP TET certificates to the qualifiers. The Joint Director, TET and member convener, Andhra Pradesh are the issuing authorities of the certificate. Know more about AP TET certificate below:
- It is issued in digital format to finally selected candidates only.
- AP TET certificate is the proof of eligibility for recruitment as a teacher in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must download the certificate from the official AP TET website when published. This is because the Department does not send the certificate to the candidate by any other means.
- Besides, candidates who qualify in AP TET and receive the final certificate can appear in the exam again to improve their final score in a second attempt.
AP TET Certificate Validity
NCTE has now extended the validity period for the TET certificate. This also implies to AP TET certificate. Candidates who appear and qualifies the AP TET exam can use the AP TET certificate for a period of a lifetime.
Check out the contents of the AP TET 2022 Certificate below
- Candidate’s name
- Address of the candidate
- Registration numbe
- Month/Year of award of certificate
- Marks secured by candidate
- The class level of its validity (class 1 to 5 or class 6 to 8 or both)
- Subject area
Who are exempted from passing AP TET 2022
Teachers who were appointed through recruitment rules prevalent before relevant NCTE notification dated March 23, 2010, by a competent authority in local/government institutions are exempted from appearing in AP TET. The recruitment rules must be of the time they were appointed. However, this does not apply to teachers employed in private institutions whose appointment has not been approved by the competent authority. Similarly, non-approved teachers working in private aided schools are also not exempted from the AP TET 2022 exam.
About AP TET
The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, conducted by the Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh, is a state-level examination for the teaching aspirants across the respective state. It comprises 2 papers; paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 for primary level and paper 2 for upper primary level teaching aspirants. AP TET certificate is mandatory for the primary and upper primary school teachers across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Hence aspirants must pass this exam to be a teacher in the state. Recently the AP TET certificate has been given lifetime validity.
AP TET Result 2022 FAQs
Ans : To check result, candidates have to visit the official website, aptet.apcfss.in.
Ans : Candidates have to enter their hall ticket and date of birth to check the AP TET result.
Ans : The validity of the TET certificate issued by Joint Director, TET and member convener is for a period of a lifetime.