AP TET Result May 2018 Result has been announced today i. e. July 02, 2018 at aptet.apcfss.in by the Commissioner of School Education. The result is published online, except for this no other mode will be available for the same. Candidates will have to enter the date of birth and hall ticket no. to get their result. Candidates will be qualified if he/she get required cut-off marks. Scroll down to check more details such as AP TET May 2018 Result, cut-off, and more information.
AP TET Result May 2018
For AP TET May 2018, around 397957 candidates applied and of these, around 370576 appeared for the examination. The result of AP TET 2018 will be announced for all the candidates. It will be available for both Paper I and Paper II. Candidates will only be able to check it online and no result report will be sent via post or any other medium. On the basis of performance in the entrance test, candidates will be termed as “qualified”. Candidates can check all the important dates for AP TET Result May 2018 from below.
|Date of Entrance exam||10 to 19 Jun 2018|
|Final result declaration||02 July 2018|
Result: Click here to check the Result of AP TET May 2018.
Official Website cse.ap.gov.in
How to Check AP TET Result 2018?
Candidates can check Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Result by following the steps below:
- Go to the official website of AP TET or a direct link will be published here when the result gets announced.
- Click on the ” Click Here for the APTET – 2018″ link.
- Then search for result link there and click on it.
- Candidates who will click the link on this page will be directed straight to the result login.
- To access the login, the candidates will have to enter their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the result.
AP TET 2018 Cut Off / Pass Criteria
APTET May 2018 Tentative Results will be declared on the same day of completion of examination. However the final result will be given after final key as for the scheduled mention below. The criteria for considering pass in APTET is as follows:
|OC||60% Marks and above|
|BC||50% Marks and above|
|SC/ ST/ Differently abled (PH) & Ex-servicemen||40% Marks and above|
Note: Differently abled (visually, orthopedically and Hearing Impaired) candidates with at least 40% of shall be considered. 20% Weightage marks for Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) of the State Government for Physical Education candidates will be considered on the basis of Written Marks + Incentive Marks. 20% Weightage marks will be arrived by limiting total marks to 150 only.
Validity period of TET Certificate / Marks Memo
APTET Certificate / Marks Memo shall be valid for a period of 7 years from the date of TET examination in accordance with NCTE Guidelines. Once the candidate qualified in AP TET, he/she will be given a TET certificate/marks memo. Through it candidate can easily his/her desired teaching job.
Weightage for APTET Scores in selection in District Selection Committee (DSC)
20% Weightage will be given to APTET scores in the ensuing Teacher Recruitment of the State Government. In other words, 20% Weightage is for APTET score and 80% Weightage for written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) for drawing up the selection list.
Incentive Marks shall be given to the Physical Education TET candidates under three categories as listed below.
- International level participation representing India
- National level Medal Winners
- All India Inter University Medal Winners
- All India Federation cup Medal Winners
- National School Games medal Winners
- National Participation representing Andhra Pradesh State
- All India Inter University Participation
- South Zone Inter University Participation & Medal Winners
- South Zonal interstate participation & Medal Winners
- National School Games participation
- State Level Medal Winners(Inter District)
- State level School Games Medal Winners i.e. Gold, Silver and Bronze
- If the candidate is having more than one certificate achieved at International, National or State level. The certificate secured at high level will be considered. At any rate a combination of all certificates will not be considered.
- Participation in veteran Championship (Master men, Master women), Invitation tournaments, Private tournaments and occasional tournaments are not considered.
- The list of Games and Sports for considering the incentive marks is given in Annexure.
- 20% Weightage marks for Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) of the State Government for Physical Education candidates will be considered on the basis of Written Marks + Incentive Marks. 20% Weightage marks will be arrived by limiting total marks to 150 only.
AP TET 2018 Contact Details:
The candidates can call at any of the helpline numbers between 10:30 am to 01:00 pm or 01:30 pm to 05:00 pm, on all the working days.
Helpline Number: 9121148061 and 9121148062