Apex Bank Recruitment 2021 – Apex Bank is inviting online applications for the post of Officer Grade through eg.apexbank.in. Those candidates who possess Masters/ Bachelors degree are eligible to apply for Apex Bank Officer Grade Recruitment. The conducting body has also released Apex Bank recruitment 2021 notification. The posts that are advertised under Apex Bank recruitment are of Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager & Deputy Manager. For this, the conducting body has advertised total 29 vacancies. Read this article to get complete details on apex Bank Recruitment 2021.
Latest: The online applications for Apex Bank Recruitment 2021 are now available. Get the direct link below.
Apex Bank Recruitment 2021
The posts that are advertised are of Officer Grade. Applicants applying this year can check all the important dates regarding Apex Bank Recruitment 2021 from the table below.
|On-line registration||01 Jan 2021|
|The closing of online registration||31 Jan 2021|
|Last to date to make changes in the application form||31 Jan 2021|
|Admit Card release date||07 days before the exam|
|Date of online Preliminary Examination||To be announced|
|Result Announcement of Preliminary Exam||03 days after the exam|
|Date of online Main Examination||to be announced|
|Result announcement of Main Exam||to be announced|
|Final Result||10 days after the exam|
Apex Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification
Apex Bank has released an official notification for the recruitment. Candidates can check the detailed eligibility criteria, age limit, syllabus, marking scheme through notification. Below is the snapshot of the same.
Posts Advertised under Apex Bank Recruitment 2021
Following are the posts that are advertised under the Apex Bank Recruitment.
- Deputy General Manager (SM-I)
- Assistant General Manager (SM-II)
- Manager Accounts (MM-I)
- Manager Law (MM-I)
- Manager IT (MM-I)
- Deputy Manager HRMD (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Marketing (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Credit (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Const./Maint. (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Finance (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Accounts (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Agriculture (MM-II)
- Asstt. Manager HRMD (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Marketing (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Audit (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Agriculture (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Const./Maint. (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Insurance (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager IT (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Data Analyst (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Networking (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Programmer (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Cyber Security (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Risk Mgt. (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Security (JM-I)
Apex Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before the candidates submit the online applications for Apex Bank, they must go through the eligibility. So, we have given the detailed eligibility criteria for the Apex Bank Recruitment below.
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Deputy General Manager||Post Graduation with MBA/PGDBM/CA and minimum of 7 years|
working Banking Experience
|Assistant General Manager||Post Graduation with MBA/PGDBM/CA and minimum 5 years|
working Banking Experience
|Manager Accounts||CA/CFA(Financial Analyst)|
Graduate /Post graduate with 2 years full time MBA (Finance) /PGDM(Finance)
|Manager IT||MCA/B.E/BTech(Computer application/Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication)|
|Deputy Manager (all posts)||Must have Graduation/ Postgraduation degree with relevant work experience|
|Assistant Manager (all posts)||Graduate / Postgraduate in relevant field|
|Assistant Manager Security||Post Graduate and ex-Army/Air Force/Paramilitary/Navy/ Police/ CRP/RPF person/SAF/|
|Senior Management I & II||Min – 18 years |
Max – 50 yeras
|Middle Management I & II||Min – 18 years |
Max – 40 years
|Junior Management I||Min – 18 years|
Max – 35 years
Apex Bank Application Form 2021
The application form for the Apex Bank recruitment releases online at the official website of Apex Bank only. Eligible candidates can submit their forme in three major steps – registration, payment of fees and uploading documents. So, aspirants need to follow the steps given below to successfully apply for Apex Bank Officer Grade Recruitment 2021.
Click here to submit Apex Bank Recruitment 2021 application form
- The first step is to visit the official website of apex Bank which is apexbank.in.
- Click on the ‘apply online’ button and tap on ‘click here for new registration’.
- On successful, aspirants will get provisional registration number and password.
- Use these details to log in and submit the online Apex Bank application form.
- After providing each detail, aspirants should tap on save and next button.
- Candidates can now proceed to upload the documents such as the photograph, signature, hand declaration and left-hand thumb impression.
- The last step is to pay the required application fee through the online method.
- After the completion and submission of the application form, candidates should take a print out of the same for reference.
- General/OBC/EWS candidates – Rs. 1200/-
- SC / ST/PH candidates – Rs. 900/-
Apex Bank Exam Pattern 2021
Check out the examination pattern for the Apex Bank Recruitment Officer grade posts below.
- Mode of exam: Online mode
- No. of questions: 100 questions
- Marks: 100 marks
- Duration of exam: 01 hour
- Marking Scheme:
- +1 marks for correct answer
- 0.25 marks deducted for incorrect answer
- Language: Bilingual except for language section
- Posts – Deputy General Manager (Senior Management-I) Assistant General Manager (Senior Management-II) Manager (Middle Management-I) Deputy Manager (Middle Management-II) and Assistant Manager (Junior Management-I)
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
For Deputy General Manager (Senior Management-I) Assistant General Manager (Senior Management-II)
|English Language||40||50||30 min|
|General Awareness||40||50||30 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 min|
For Manager(Middle Management-I) Deputy Manager (Middle Management-II) and Assistant Manager (Junior Management-I)
|Professional Knowledge||40||40||30 min|
|English Language||40||40||30 min|
|General Awareness||40||40||30 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 min|
Apex Bank Officer Grade Admit Card 2021
The information regarding the downloading of Apex Bank recruitment call letter is intimated through email address. To download the call letter for the exam, aspirants have to visit the official website, apexbank.in. Candidates can login using their registration number/ username and password.
Aspirants need to affix a passport size photograph on the call letter (preferable the one uploaded during registration). They have to carry the call letter, photo identity proof and a photocopy of ID proof to te exam centre. Those who are reporting late is not allowed to enter the exam centre.
Apex Bank Exam Centre 2021
The prelims exam takes place at various centres across the country. Aspirants, while applying, have to select at least 04 centres as their preference (02 from MP and 02 from outside). Check the exam centre available below.
|State||Name of the city|
|Delhi (NCR)||Delhi (NCR)|
Apex Bank Cut-Off Marks
Aspirants have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in prelims and main exam to appear for interview. Check the Apex Bank Cut-Off Marks below.
Mains Cut-Off marks for Senior Management-I and Senior Management-II
|Category/ Subject||Cut-Off marks|
Mains Cut-off Marks for Middle Management I and II and Junior Management-I
Apex Bank Result 2021
After the exam is completed, candidates can check their result online at eg.apexbank.in. Candidates can check their Apex Bank Recruitment result in PDF format. The selection procedure for this recruitment includes the online prelms exam, mains exam and interview round. However, the final result is determined by the mains and interview round only.
On selection, aspirants have to undergo a probation period. It is for a duration of 12 months which can be further extended for a further six months. Selected candidates are posted in Apex Bank Head Office and its branches and Training College of the bank anywhere in Madhya Pradesh.
Apex Bank Pay Scale 2021
Aspirants who qualifies for the posts can check the total emolument and pay scale below.
|Posts||Pay Scale||Total Emolument|
|Senior Management-I (DGM)||91780-130060||Rs. 120739 Per Month|
|Senior Management-II(AGM)||83350-119310||Rs. 110716 Per Month|
|Middle Management-I (Manager)||77150-112430||Rs. 103345 Per Month|
|Middle Management-II Dy.Manager)||66700-99590||Rs. 90126 Per Month|
|Junior Management-I (Asstt.Manager)||53550-90830||Rs. 73205 Per Month|
About Apex Bank
M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex Bank) is the government organization. The Apex Bank is operating in 45 divisions of Madhya Pradesh state. It prominently works to provide agricultural/ non- agricultural loans through NABARD for the support of the farmers who require financial aid at different stages of cultivation. Also, it offers various career opportunities to the eligible candidates.
Ans 1. This year, the conducting body has advertised total 29 vacancies for the Apex Bank Officer Grade recruitment.
Ans 2. Under the Apex Bank Recruitment, the posts that are advertised as of Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy Manager & Manager.
Ans 3. Candidates have to make a payment of Rs. 1200/- as the application fee.
Ans 4. Aspirants who have post graduation or graduation degree in relevant field can submit their applications for Apex Bank recruitment.