Apex Bank Result 2021 – Apex Bank is entrusted with the responsibility to declares Apex Bank Officer Grade result online at eg.apexbank.in. The conducting body releases Apex Bank 2021 Result in PDF format. Moreover, the selection procedure includes the prelims exam, mains exam and personal interview round. Aspirants have to clear all these rounds to get selected for 29 vacancies. Read more about Apex Bank Result 2021, cut-off marks, selection procedure, and much more here.
Apex Bank Result 2021
The final selection for the Apex Bank Officer Grade Recruitment is based on performance in Mains exam and interview only. Check all the important dates regarding Apex Bank Result 2021 below.
|Date of online Preliminary Examination||To be announced|
|Result Announcement of Preliminary Exam||03 days after the exam|
|Date of online Main Examination||to be announced|
|Result announcement of Main Exam||to be announced|
|Final Result||10 days after the exam|
Check result here: Candidates can check Apex Bank Result 2021 from eg.apexbank.in.
How to check Apex Bank Result 2021?
The result for Apex Bank Recruitment 2021 releases online. Aspirants who participate in recruitment can check their respective result online. Here is the step by step procedure on how to check the Apex Bank Officer Grade Result:
1st step: Th first step is to go to the official website of the conducting body, eg.apexbank.in. Candidates can also use the direct link available below the dates table to check the result.
2nd step: As shown in the image below, candidates can locate the direct link to check the result.
3rd step: On clicking the link, a PDF file opens up on the next screen.
4th step: Candidates can check their status of selection by searching their names/ roll number.
5th step: Now, tap on the download button to download the result PDF.
Process of Arriving Apex Bank Scores 2021
With the help of the Apex Bank merit list, candidates can check the scores for the examination. In order to know how the conducting body calculates the final scores for the candidates, refer to the image below.
Cut-Off Marks for Apex Bank Result 2021
It is crucial for aspirants to obtain the minimum qualifying marks to appear for the next round. As per the notification, the conducting body has announced the cut-off marks for mains exam. In the mains exam, candidates have to obtain the section minimum cut-off marks. Check the post wise Cut-Off Marks for Apex Bank Result 2021 below.
Mains Cut-Off marks for Senior Management-I and Senior Management-II
|Category/ Subject||Cut-Off marks|
Mains Cut-off Marks for Middle Management I and II and Junior Management-I
Selection Procedure for Apex Bank Officer Grade 2021
The selection process for Apex Bank Officer includes the prelims exam mains exam and interview round. It it important to qualify one round to appear for the next round. Know everything about each stage of Apex Bank Officer Grade recruitment below.
- Prelims Exam:
- This is the first stage of the Apex Bank Officer Grade recruitment.
- The Prelim exam work as the screening exam to shortlist candidates for the mains examination.
- There is negative marking in this stage.
- Mains Exam:
- This stage is conducted for 200 marks.
- There are 04 section in this exam – English, Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude.
- The last stage is the interview round.
- It is conducted for a total of 20 marks.
Advertised posts under Apex Bank Recruitment 2021
Following are the posts that are advertised under the Apex Bank recruitment.
- Deputy General Manager (SM-I)
- Assistant General Manager (SM-II)
- Manager Accounts (MM-I)
- Manager Law (MM-I)
- Manager IT (MM-I)
- Deputy Manager HRMD (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Marketing (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Credit (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Const./Maint. (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Finance (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Accounts (MM-II)
- Deputy Manager Agriculture (MM-II)
- Asstt. Manager HRMD (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Marketing (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Audit (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Agriculture (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Const./Maint. (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Insurance (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager IT (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Data Analyst (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Networking (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Programmer (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Cyber Security (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Risk Mgt. (JM-I)
- Asstt. Manager Security (JM-I)
Apex Bank Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
This year, the conducting body of Apex Bank MP Officer Grade has announced total 29 vacancies for the recruitment. These total vacancies are further distributed amongst the posts that are advertised under the Officer Grade. Check the distribution of Apex Bank Recruitment 2021 below.
Pay Scale for Apex Bank Officer Grade 2021
In this section, we are discussing the monthly salary and the pay scale under which the candidates are recruited for the Apex Bank recruitment. Applicants can check the post wise pay scale and total emolument (per month) below.
|Posts||Pay Scale||Total Emolument|
|Senior Management-I (DGM)||91780-130060||Rs. 120739 Per Month|
|Senior Management-II(AGM)||83350-119310||Rs. 110716 Per Month|
|Middle Management-I (Manager)||77150-112430||Rs. 103345 Per Month|
|Middle Management-II Dy.Manager)||66700-99590||Rs. 90126 Per Month|
|Junior Management-I (Asstt.Manager)||53550-90830||Rs. 73205 Per Month|
What happens after the Declaration of Apex Bank Result 2021?
After the declaration result, the conducting body also publishes a waiting list. Once the waiting list is out, the final selection of candidates is completed. Hereafter, selected candidates under the Officer Grade posts have to undergo probation period of 12 months. This may get extended for additional 06 months. Also, aspirants gets posts after the probation at Apex Bank Head Office and its branches and Training College of the bank anywhere in Madhya Pradesh.
- Final Result: Click here check the Final Result of Selected candidates.
- Waiting List: Click here to check the waiting list.
- Phase II Result: Recruitment of Banking Assistant (Phase II)
- Phase I Result
Ans 1. This year, official body has announced 29 vacancies for Officer Grade.
Ans 2. Candidates have to visit the official website and click on the link available on the home page. Thereafter, the result pdf opens up.