Check here APPSC AEE Result 2017 of Mains exam held in December 2016. APPSC has called candidates in the ratio of 1:2 0n the basis of Assistant Executive Engineer results 2017. Candidates whose roll numbers are in the list must attend certificate / document verification as per the schedule. Required format of certificates and important details of what to do after result is also hosted at psc.ap.gov.in.
Latest: List of PH Candidates Who Are Not Considered for Selection Due to Reports of Respective Medical Boards has been announced.
APPSC AEE Result 2016-2017
Main Exam Result for PH Candidates
On the basis of the Main Examination held on 29/12/2016 &30/12/2016 at 13 districts
of Andhra Pradesh and Hyderabad in Telangana State for Recruitment to the
post of Assistant Executive Engineers (General) following Register Numbers have been provisionally admitted for verification of original certificates. The verification
of original certificates scheduled to be held on 10/08/2017 and candidates are
directed to attend at 10.30 AM in the Commission’s Office, PrathibhaBhavan,
Opp. GaganVihar, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500 001.
Check here – Click here for List of PH Candidates Called for Certificate verification.
List of PH Candidates Who Are Not Considered for Selection Due to Reports of Respective Medical Boards – Click Here
Web note and Selection notification for PH(HH) and Interchange of PH (VH/OH/HH) unfilled CF Vacancies
Selected Candidates List for Civil / Mechanical/Agricultural in Various Engineering Services
On the basis of the results of Screening Test (Written Examination) held on 06/11/2016 and Main Examination (Computer Based Test) 29/12/2016 & 30/12/2016 and verification of Original Certificates held from 26/04/2017 to 16/05/2017, 28th, 29th May 2017 and 3rd June 2017 the candidates, whose Register Numbers are given below have been provisionally selected for appointment to the posts of Assistant Executive Engineers in Civil/Mechanical/Agricultural branches.
Check here – Click here to check list of Provisional Selected Candidates.
- Provisional Selection List – CF Vacancies
- Provisional Selection List – Fresh Vacancies
- Unfilled Vacancies
Main Exam Result
Check here – Click here for APPSC AEE 2017 Mains Exam Result.
- Press Note
- Day wise Schedule for Verification of Certificates
- Marks List of all Candidates who appeared in the Main Examination
APPSC AEE Result 2016-17 is declared by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Result of APPSC AEE 2016-17 can be checked online on the official website. APPSC AEE 2016 Result is announced one by one – for screening test and mains. Candidates who get shortlisted in the screening test APPSC AEE Result 2016-17 can attend mains examination. Result of main exam is declared after the exam was held at all centers. Selection of candidates for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer is to be on the basis of AEE results. Check APPSC AEE Result 2016-17 details on this page.
Name of exam – APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Screening Test 2016
Date of exam – 06 Nov 2016
Date of declaration of APPSC AEE Screening Test 2016-17 Result – 03 Dec 2016
Date of declaration of APPSC AEE List Of Marks – 25 Mar 2017
Date of main exam – 29 and 30 Dec 2016
Date of declaration of APPSC AEE Main Exam 2016-17 Result – 13 Apr 2017
Check Result here – APPSC AEE List Of Marks
- Hall Ticket No. from 601100001 to 603201758 – Check here
- Hall Ticket No. from 603201762 to 605102178 – Check here
- Hall Ticket No. from 605102180 to 607100824 – Check here
- Hall Ticket No. from 607100825 to 609200994 – Check here
- Hall Ticket No. from 609200995 to 612100602 – Check here
- Hall Ticket No. from 612100603 to 614102371 – Check here
- Hall Ticket No. from 614102373 to 614308430 – Check here
Check Result here – APPSC AEE Screening Test Result 2016-2017
- Marks list of all the Candidates
- List of Candidates qualified for the Main Exam
- List of candidates whose OMR answer sheets are invalidated for violation of instructions
Total Number of Qualified Candidates for Main examination: 37,400
- The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of candidate to the selection process of OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30% or as per rules.
- The minimum qualifying marks is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference opted by the applicant at the time of making application to the post online.
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
APPSC AEE Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be done based on the merit in the Computer based APPSC AEE recruitment 2016 test.
|Tentative Date of Examination||06 Nov 2016|
|APPSC AEE Screening Result 2016-17||03 Dec 2016|
|APPSC AEE Marks List||26 Mar 2017|
Latest News on AEE Exam Results and Selection Ratio
- Several queries were received regarding date of declaration of result of AEE Screening Test and also the selection ratio.
- It is informed that now AEE 2016 Screening Test Result has been declared by APPSC on 3rd December 2016.
- The selection ratio from screening test to main examination would be 1:50 with reference to the number of posts.
- It may also be noted that care is being taken while evaluating the cases of multiple hall tickets and the correct hall ticket numbers were published on the website.
- It may also be stated that at this stage centre change is not permitted.
- Instances of candidates who have not passed the degree but appeared in the Screening test have also come to our notice.
- It may be informed to such candidates as well as other candidates who may not eligible due to criteria like over age, under age etc that they were allowed to sit in the examination based upon their self declaration.
- APPSC is going to verify the data before main examination and if there is any mis-declaration or false declaration appropriate action would be taken under Regulation PME which is published in GOMS No: 385 of GA(Ser A) Department dated 18/10/2016.