APPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2020 – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) releases the hall ticket for the exam. Candidates can download APPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket from the official website, psc.ap.gov.in. Separate admit card is released by the conducting body for prelims and mains examination. Know about the exam schedule, reporting and exam timings, things to carry to the exam centre and much more related to the exam through APPSC Assistant Director admit card. Get here complete information related to the APPSC Assistant Director hall ticket 2020 including the process to download the admit card, details present on the admit card, important instructions and much more.
APPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates must note that the hall tickets are not issued through post or offline mode. It must be downloaded within the time specified by the Commission. Not down the important dates for APPSC Assistant Director hall ticket 2020 from the table below:
|Availability of Admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Online Examination||To be announced|
Download admit card here: Candidates can download APPSC Assistant Director admit card 2020 as per schedule from psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC has not yet released the official notification for APPSC Assistant Director in AP Economics and Statistical Service. The information available on this page is based on the previous year notification. soon after APPSC releases the new notification we will update it on our page. Till then, refer to this article to get information.
How to Download APPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2020?
The admit cards for Assistant Director in AP Economics and Statistical Service releases through online process only. Candidates can either visit the official website of APPSC or the direct link provided above. We have provided here the steps to download the APPSC Assistant Director hall ticket below:
1st step: Visit the official website of APPSC to download the admit card, psc.ap.gov.in.
2nd step: Reaching the home page, search for ‘The Hall Ticket for Assistant Director in AP Economics and Statistical Service’.
3rd step: When the relevant link displays on the screen, click it. A login page displays on the screen.
4th step: Now, enter the registration number/user ID and date of birth to login and download it.
5th step: APPSC Assistant Director admit card displays on the screen.
6th step: Hit the download button and an online print out of it.
Note: If the hall ticket is without a photo or too small, he/she should affix a passport size photo on the hall ticket. After affixing the photo ensure to duly attested by Gazetted Officer. Aspirants must handover the similar photo for each paper to Chief Superintendent for affixing the same Nominal Rolls.
Details Present on APPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2020
Mere downloading the admit card is not sufficient. The information that is available on the APPSC hall ticket carries utmost importance. Once the candidates are able to download the admit card, they must check the information available on it. The details that are present on the admit card of Assistant Director are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- User ID
- Date of the examination
- Timings for the examination
- reporting time for the examination
- Examination centre
- Complete address of the examination centre
- Important instructions for the examination
Important Instructions on APPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket
As discussed above, the commission provided important instructions for the exam through admit card. Candidates must abide by these instructions for the smooth commencement of the examination. Read some of the instructions for the exam hall/centre below:
- If candidates notice any incorrect information or discrepancy printed on hall ticket, they must note it. The discrepancy must bring immediately bring to the notice of the Commission official/Cheif Superintendent in the exam centre. Necessary corrections are made in the Nominal roll in the exam hall against his/her hall ticket number. Such changes are done after the proper verification by the Commission’s office.
- Candidates must carry admit card to the exam centre to satisfy the invigilator of his/her identity. This is done with the signature and photographs available on the hall ticket.
- Take seats at the given time before the commencement of the exam. Important timings are mentioned on the hall ticket. Candidates must not reach late to the exam centre/hall.
- Aspirants are not allowed to leave the exam hall before the expiry of the exam timings.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget to the exam centre. Candidates found in possession of any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, iPad, programmable calculators, Bluetooth, pagers, tablets, watches or any other computing devices are not allowed to take the exam.
Exam Pattern for APPSC Assistant Director 2020
Check the Examination Pattern for the post of Assistant Director below.
What happens after the APPSC Exam Assistant Director Admit Card 2020?
After the exam for APPSC Assistant Director is released, the answer key and result is declared. Candidates can check their Assistant Director result and answer key from the official website, psc.ap.gov.in. With the help of the official answer key, candidates can estimate their scores. After a few days of the releases of answer key, Assistant Director result is declared. Based on the marks in result PDF, candidates are shortlisted for the further rounds of the selection procedure.
About APPSC Assistant Director
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the examination for the post of Assistant Director. Each year, the commission conducts the exam of Assistant Director of Economics and Statistical Service. Candidates have to go through the screening test and main examination for the selection. to appear for the mains examination, aspirants need to secure the 40% marks in the exam.