APPSC Assistant Director 2020 – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) holds the responsibility to releases the notification for the Assistant Director post. As of now, there is no new notification available for Assistant Director in Economics and Statistical Services. Candidates can check the official website of APPSC to get recent updates related to the recruitment, psc.ap.gov.in. Only those candidate can send their application who have post-graduation degree and fulfils other required eligibility criteria. Check the information related to APPSC Assistant Director 2020 including educational qualification, the application process, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus and much more.
APPSC Assistant Director 2020
Before the commencement of the examination, APPSC provides a general mock test on its official website. With reference to APPSC mock test, candidates can practise for the exam. Check the schedule for APPSC Assistant Director recruitment 2020 below:
|Online Application Starts from||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||To be announced|
|Availability of Admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Online Examination||To be announced|
|Release date of answer key||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Verification Date||To be announced|
1. The recruitment process for the year 2019 is over. However, there is no new notification related to APPSC Assistant Director in Economics and Statistical Service. If we consider the previous year release date of the notifications (say, notification for the year released in January 2019) we expect the notification anytime soon now.
2. The information provided here is based on previous year notification. We will update the information once APPSC releases new notification.
APPSC Assistant Director Application Form
The application procedure for APPSC is conducted through the official website of the commission. Candidates have to register themselves first through OTPR and then fill the application form. Refer to the procedure of how applicants can fill the APPSC Assistant Director application form 2020 below.
How to Apply
- Applicants must visit the official website OR use the direct link given above.
- Start the registration process by making profile through One Time Profile Registration.
- Now login using the user ID and password.
- Now click on ‘online application submission’ link to apply for APPSC Assistant Director Recruitment.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- After successful submission takes a printout of application.
- Candidates have to submit Rs.370/- as the application fee.
- The following category are exempted from the submission of examination fee of Rs.120/-
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men
- Those aspirants who have household supply white card (residents of AP)
- Unemployed youth
- Candidates belonging to the above mentioned category of other states are not provided with fee exemption benefit. They have to pay the application fee of Rs.370/-.
Applicants must possess the qualifications and fulfil the age limit as prescribed by the commission. Read on to know the complete eligibility criteria for APPSC Assistant Director.
- Applicant Must possess Post Graduate Degree in one of the Subjects of Mathematics, Pure Mathematics, Statistics, Economics with Statistics, Pure Economics, Applied Economics, Applied Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics or Computer Science from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other recognized equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 42 years
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 years|
|Ex-Service men||03 years in addition to the length of the service|
|N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in|
|03 years in addition to the length of the service|
|A.P. State Government Employees||Up to 05 years based on the length of the service|
|Temporary employees in the|
State Census Department with at least 6 months of service
Exam Pattern and Syllabus for APPSC Assistant Director 2020
Qualifying APPSC Assistant Director takes a lot of efforts, hard work and dedication. To begin with the preparations, we suggest aspirants go through the exam pattern and syllabus. It helps to have an idea about the type of questions that are asked in the exam. So read on and start the preparation.
APPSC Assistant Director Exam Pattern
- Type of questions: Objective questions
- Number of papers: Three papers
- Maximum marks: 450 marks
- Number of questions: 450 questions
- Duration of exam: 150 minutes for each paper
Preparation Tips for APPSC Assistant Director 2020
The first question the pops in the mind when it comes to crack an examination is ‘how to start the preparation?’. The preparation strategies differ from person to person. Albeit, we are discussing here some general exam preparation tips to start preparations.
The first step to begin the preparations is to accumulate the exam preparation resources. This includes the syllabus, exam pattern, previous year papers, mock tests, and practise sets. These resources help to understand the concepts, practise them well and know the preparation level.
The second activity is to define the goals. This means that aspirant must know how much marks they want to secure in the exam. Plan a timetable accordingly and refer to the preparation strategies.
There are several candidates who either join coaching institutes or online classes. Enrolling to these classes helps to get a better understanding of the topics and get some extra knowledge about the examination. However, qualifying an examination completely depends on self-preparation. So, revise the topics taught in these classes and practise them well.
APPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Admit Card 2020
A few weeks before the exam, candidates are able to download their respective hall tickets. The activated link for APPSC Assistant Director hall ticket releases on the official website, psc.ap.gov.in. Login page opens when candidates use the link provided on the website. Here, enter the registration number/user ID and password to login APPSC profile. Make sure to download the admit card on time and take a clear print of it. Some important information regarding the exam schedule, reporting time, exam instructions, is provided through the hall ticket. So make sure to carry it the exam centre along with a photo identity proof for the verification.
APPSC Assistant Director 2020 Selection Process
For the selection of candidates, as per the available vacancy, candidates have to go through 02 stage selection procedure –
- Online Preliminary exam/Screening Test
- Mains Examination
The preliminary exam is a screening test. This means that candidates only have to secure the qualifying marks to appear for the mains exam. The final selection of the candidates for appointment os done based on the merit in the computer-based mains examination. Aspirants are selected as per their rank in the merit list.
It is mandatory to secure the minimum qualifying marks for appearing in the next round of selection procedure. Once qualifying mains exam, a document verification round it organized. In this round, shortlisted candidates have to carry their original document for verification. Here is the list of documents required for the verification.
- Age proof – 10th certificate
- Proof of age relaxation
- Study certificate
- Integrated Community certificate in case of reserved candidates
- Certificate of exclusion from Creamy layer in case of Backward classes
APPSC Assistant Director 2020 Answer Key
The conducting body releases the answer key for Assistant Directors after the exam process gets over. Candidates can get APPSC Assistant Director Answer Key through the website, psc.ap.gov.in. any matters related to the objections must be sent to the commission within one week after the publication of answer key. A revised answer key is uploaded and objections are also invited against this for next 03 working days. Hereafter, a final answer key for Assistant Director releases. No objection concerning the APPSC Assistant Director Final answer key is entertained.
APPSC Assistant Director Result 2020
To know whether aspirants are appointed for the post of Assistant Director they must check their result. Browse the official website of APPSC which is psc.ap.gov.in and check the APPSC Assistant Director Result. Candidates are not required to login and check their result. Instead, a direct link is available on the website through which aspirants can check events related to the result directly. Along with, the conducting body also uploads the marks list/merit list. This merit list is prepared based on the marks secured in mains examination. Candidates are selected for the post of Assistant Director based on the rank secured by them.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was established with the formation of the state of Andhra Pradesh in the year 1956. In its initial years, APPSC was known as the Andhra Service Commission which worked under the regulations designed by Madras Public Service Commission. Later on, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission came into existence after the merging of Andhra Service Commission and Hyderabad Public Service Commission. The Commission holds the responsibility to conduct various recruitment examination for the state-level government jobs.
Official website: psc.ap.gov.in
Check Final Answer Key here