|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued the notification for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Director in A.P. Economics and Statistical Service. The eligible and suitable candidates applied through online application mode from as per the official schedule. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, no of posts, selection process, how to apply, application fee, and other required details of APPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2017 is provided below.
APPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2017
|Online Application Starts from||29 Dec 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||28 Jan 2017|
|Availability of Admit card||08 Jun 2017|
|Date of Online Examination||14 Jun 2017 FN & AN|
Total No. of Posts: 8 posts
Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 42 years as on 01/07/2016 for applying APPSC Assistant Director Recruitment.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected through a screening test/main examination, a computer-based test, a written examination and a verification/interview.
APPSC Assistant Director Answer Key 2017
Revised Answer key of Online Exam has been released by the APPSC for recruitment of Assistant Director. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the answer key from the official website or through the direct link given below.
Check Final Answer Key here
APPSC Assistant Director Application Form 2017
Interested & eligible candidates can fill the application form as per the schedule given above & should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Candidates, kindly use the direct link provided below to apply for the eligible post.
Note – Edit Application is permitted up to 15 Feb 2017. No changes in application will be allowed later.
The Candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the eligibility criteria for the notification shall pay fee through corresponding notification Online Payment Form.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- towards Examination Fee.
The following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.120/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser-A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment
The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will available on the website.
The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non – exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
How to Apply
- Applicants must logon to official website OR use the direct link given above.
- Click on the link named APPSC Assistant Director Recruitment.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- After successful submission take a printout of application.
Detailed procedure for On-Line submission of application – Check Here
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules and as per the indent received from the Department as on the date of notification.
- Applicant Must possess Post Graduate Degree in one of the Subjects of Mathematics, Pure Mathematics, Statistics, Economics with Statistics, Pure Economics, Applied Economics, Applied Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics or Computer Science from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other recognized equivalent qualification.
Incase screening test is conducted, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio 50 per one notified post for the main examination, in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
The final selection of candidates for Appoinntment to the posts will be based on the Merit in the computer based main examination, To be held as as per the Scheme of examination.
The minimum qualifying marks in the examination for consideration of a candidate to the selection process in case of OC category is 40%, BC category is 35% and for SC, ST and PH categories is 30% or as per the relevant rules. The minimum qualifying mark is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list.
Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
Appearance in all the papers is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.