|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
APPSC Group 1 Results is displayed by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Result of APPSC Group 1 is released after the successful conduction of written examination. Candidates who have appeared in the written examination and qualified the same exam will be called for Interview. The final result of APPSC Group 1 Exam 2017 will also publish here. Get APPSC Group 1 Result 2017 complete information here.
|Date of Prelims Examination||07 May 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result||14 Jun 2017|
|Date of Main Examination||17 to 28 Aug 2017|
Candidates Registered and Appeared in Main Exam
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has conducted the Group-I
Services (Mains) from 17 Aug 2017 to 28 Aug 2017. The particulars of candidates registered and appeared for the recruitment is as hereunder:
The examinations were held peacefully on all six days.
APPSC Group 1 Result 2017 – Prelims Exam
APPSC Group 1 2017 Result is available on official website. All the Eligible Candidates who had enrolled for the APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017 Examination, they can check your APPSC Result 2017 through the official website.
Get APPSC Group 1 Prelims Result 2017 here
- List of Candidates Qualified for Group I Mains
- List of Candidates appeared for Group-screening test with marks
- List of Rejection
How To download APPSC Group 1 Exam Result?
- Candidates required visiting the web portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- After that, under “Latest Notification” head aspirants required to choose apt link related to recruitment for which you applied for.
- Once you choose apt link press on that. Within few minutes of pressing on selected link your result will appear in front of you.
- Check your roll number in the list of shortlisted contenders.
- At last, download it and take a print out of it or save it somewhere in your computer system for future make of use.
- The applicants will be subjected to a Screening Test (Objective Type) for the purpose of admitting them to the Main (Written) Examination (Conventional Type). Only such of the applicants who are admitted to Main (Written) Examination will be subjected to the process of Selection.
- The selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages viz., (1) Written Examination and (2) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
The selection to the posts will be based on merit after the Written Examination and Oral marks taken together, duly taking into account the post preferences and other eligibility criteria. In case of Posts/ Services having Multi-Zones/ Zones, Selection will be considered as per preferences exercised.
The physical standards have been prescribed for post code No.01,04 & 05 Medical rules, as prescribed in G.O. Ms.No147, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., dt.06/08/2016, read with Regulation 14-A (III) of Commission’s Regulation, shall apply.