APPSC Group 1 Result 2019 (Prelims / Screening Test) has been declared by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Result of APPSC Group 1 is released at the official website, psc.ap.gov.in. The result is available in the pdf format containing the register numbers. The qualified candidates now have to appear for the main examination to be held on February 04 to 16, 2020. The cutt off marks for APPSC Group 1 2019 is 90.42 marks (Max Marks- is 240). The final result of APPSC Group 1 Result 2019 will also publish here after the conduction of mains. Get APPSC Group 1 Result 2019 (Prelims / Screening Test) complete information here.
Latest: APPSC Group 1 Result 2019 of Prelims / Screening Test has been declared. Scroll down to check the same.
APPSC Group 1 Result 2019 (Prelims / Screening Test)
APPSC Group 1 Result 2019 (Prelims / Screening Test) has been released by APPSC. Candidates can also check Screening Test Marks for Group-I Services and list of rejected candidates for Paper 1 & 2 Screening Test Marks for Group-I Services Candidates can check the dates for the APPSC Group 1 Result 2019.
|Date of Prelims Examination||26 May 2019|
|Result of Pre Examination||01 Nov 2019|
|Date of Main Examination|
|Result of Main Examination||to be announced!|
Result: Click here to check APPSC Group 1 Result 2019 (Prelims / Screening Test).
Marks: Click here to check Screening Test Marks for Group-I Services.
- Click here to check List of Rejected Candidates for Paper 1 Screening Test Marks for Group-I Services
- Click here to check List of Rejected Candidates for Paper 2 Screening Test Marks for Group-I Services
How to download APPSC Group 1 Exam Result 2019?
- Candidates required visiting the web portal of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- After that, under “Latest Notification” head aspirants required to choose the apt link related to recruitment for which you applied for.
- Once you choose apt link press on that. Within a few minutes of pressing on the selected link, your result will appear in front of you.
- Check your roll number in the list of shortlisted contenders.
- At last, download it and take a print out of it or save it somewhere in your computer system for future make of use.
- The candidates must appear in all the papers of the Screening Test. Absence in any of the papers will render him/her liable for disqualification.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the Main Written examination (Conventional) followed by an oral test (Interview), to be held as per the scheme of examination.
- Appearance in all the papers of Main Written Examination (Conventional Type), as well as the interview, is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs, and PHs or as per rules. In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination conducted by the APPSC their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written and/or oral competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured.
Note: Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
Where the candidates get the equal number of marks in the Mains Examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3, etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is a tie in age, the person who possesses educational qualification at an earlier date would be considered. However, where the preferential educational qualification is prescribed, the educational qualification will take priority over the age while ranking the candidates with equal marks.
After written examination (Conventional Type), eligible candidates will be called for an Interview at the ratio of 1:2 with reference to the number of vacancies. The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct.
The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification.