Andhra Pradesh public service commission has announced the Recruitment notification for Group I services. The total number of vacancies in the said notification is 78 for various posts. Eligible candidates could apply online through the official website of the commission, on or before last date 30 Jan 2017. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
APPSC Group 1 Exam 2017
|Online Application Starts from||31 Dec 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||30 Jan 2017|
|Availability of Admit card||01 May 2018|
|Date of Prelims Examination||07 May 2017|
|Date of Main Examination||17, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28 Aug 2017|
|Main Exam Result||01 Feb 2018|
Total No. of Posts: 78 posts
Name of the posts:
- Deputy Collector – 05
- Commercial Tax Officer – 13
- District Registrar – 06
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 24
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent – 10
- District B.C Welfare Officer – 02
- Municipal Commissioner – 08
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour – 10
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 42 years for Post(1 to 3,6 to 8), 21 – 30 years for Post (4), 18 – 28 years for Post (5) as on 01-07-2016. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have Completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or institutions. For other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening Test/Preliminary Examination, Main Examination.
APPSC Group 1 Application Screen 2017
Application Screen has been enabled for providing Post and Examination Center Preferences to those who qualified for Main Examination. Last Date for Submission of Preferences is 30 Jun 2017.
APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2017
Interested & eligible candidates can fill the application form as per the schedule given above & should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Candidates, kindly use the direct link provided below to apply for the eligible post.
Application Process is over now.
Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- towards Examination Fee.
The following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.120/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser-A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment
The Fee mentioned above is to be paid On-Line using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application.
IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted
How to Apply
- Applicants must logon to official website OR use the direct link given above.
- Click on the link named APPSC Group 1 Recruitment.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- After successful submission take a printout of application.
Detailed procedure for On-Line submission of application – Check Here
Applicant must possess the qualifications as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as per the specifications in the relevant service rules and as per the indent received from the Department as on the date of notification.
A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
For Post Code No. 08: Preference shall be given to those who possess in addition to any of the following qualifications “A Post Graduate Degree in Law (or) P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare and Personnel Management/ Industrial Labour Relations from a recognized University or Institution”.
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2017
- Click here for APPSC Group 1 Syllabus.
Advertisement: Click Here for full advertisement.