APPSC Group 1 2019 – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has revised the main examination dates. APPSC Group 1 main examination is schdule dto be held from February 04 to 16, 2020 in 7 sessions. Earlier, APPSC has released the Prelims final answer keys along with the result of APPSC Group 1 2019. The qualifiers of preliminary/screening test will now have to appear for the main examination. APPSC Group 1 2019 is conducted for the posts falling under Group-I Services for a total of 44 CF and 125 Fresh vacancies. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
APPSC Group 1 2019
Candidates who had filled the online application form time will only be eligible for downloading the admit card for APPSC Group 1 2019. Get the complete schedule for APPSC Group 1 2019 from below.
|Online Application Starts from||07 Jan 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||07 Feb 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||17 May 2019|
|Date of Screening Test||26 May 2019|
|Release Date of Answer Key||28 May 2019|
|Result||01 Nov 2019|
|Date of Mains exam|
Notice regarding Revise schedule of Main Examination
Andhra Pradesh Public Commission has released the noification regarding revised schedule of APPSC Group 1 2019 main examination.
Corrigendum for GROUP I Service
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the posts falling under Group-I Services
for a total of 44 Carried Forward and 125 Fresh vacancies, check below the details of vacancies:
- He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for such service
- His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service.
- He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post
- He/ She is a citizen of India: Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such sanction shall be not be accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that sufficient number of citizens of India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2019 – Over!
Interested & eligible candidates can fill the application form as per the schedule has given above & should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Candidates, kindly use the direct link provided below to apply for the eligible post.
Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- towards Examination Fee.
The following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.120/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser-A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
- Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed fee of Rs.120/-, along with processing fee of Rs. 250/-.
Mode of Payment
- Payment can be done using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be available on the Website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entail total rejection of the application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
- In case of corrections, Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However, changes are not allowed for name, fee and age relaxation.
How to Apply
- STEP-I: Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
- STEP-II: The Applicant has to Login in the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- STEP-III: After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, White card details etc., which are also used to calculate the Fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the Applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
- STEP-IV: Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference Id generated along with the other details required for filing the application form The Applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like Qualification details, Post preferences, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the Application form. Once the Application is submitted successfully then Application Receipt is generated. The Applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
- STEP-V: In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II.
- STEP-VI: Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affects the Name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.
Admit Card for APPSC Group 1 2019 has been released online at the official website. Admit Card is available only for those candidates who had fill the online application form on time with the requisite application fees. To download APPSC Group 1 2019 Admit Card, candidates have to enter their login details carefully. Direct link to download the APPSC Group 1 2019 admit card is given at “Admit Card” page.
Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) will be held on the following centers
Note: The applicant may choose the Test center from above with three preferences. However, the Commission reserves the right to allot the applicant to any center of examination depending on the availability of the resources.
The Main (Conventional Type) Examination will be held at the following Four Centres only
Official Website : psc.ap.gov.in
For more information about the APPSC Group 1 Exam 2019 check the Information Notification.