APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020: Online applications for the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2020 exam can be submitted at psc.ap.gov.in. The Commission releases the APPSC Group 2 Application Form through the website and candidates can apply only for the specified time. One must complete the OTPR registration process to apply first. A functional mobile number and valid email id are required to register and apply. Candidates must pay a fee of Rs 250 to apply and an exam fee of Rs 80. Get the latest information about APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020 here in this article. Click on the direct link to apply as per schedule.
Latest: APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020 is releasing soon at the official APPSC website. Check out below.
APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020
Candidates are advised to check that they conform to all eligibility conditions before applying to the Group 2 recruitment 2020 exam. One must register first using a mobile number and email id through the One Time Profile Registration process. Once the application process is over, candidates are issued admit cards. Check out the schedule of events related to APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020 here.
|Important Event||Tentative Date|
|Start of online application||Jan 2021|
|Last date to apply online||Jan 2021|
Apply Here: Candidates can submit APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020 at psc.ap.gov.in as per schedule.
How To Submit APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020
Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register their data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission Website viz., psc.ap.gov.in. Once an applicant registers a username is generated and sent to the registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the login credentials through the Commission’s website. Candidates can follow the simple step by step guidelines provided here to go to the website and submit the APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020.
Step 1: Go to the website and scroll down to the tab saying “One Time Profile Registration”
Step 2: Complete the OTPR registration using mobile number and email id.
Step 3: An username and password are generated. Use these to login to the website.
Step 4: Make the payment of the fees using any mode available online.
Step 5: Proceed to fill up the APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020.
Step 6: Check the information and submit the APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020.
Fee For APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42 years
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Fee Payment
The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid On-Line using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
How To Make Corrections In APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020?
Candidates can make specific modifications in the APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020 after submission except the fields containing name, age and few other personal details. A fee of Rs 100 is charged for each correction. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to make the necessary modifications.
- Please Login in the Commission website with your Username and Password.
- Once Logged-in successfully, please select the “Online Application Submission” option available in the Commission`s website.
- Click on “Corrections” link for the respective notification for which you want to modify the data.
- The Application Form is opened with the data provided by you prior whereas the Non-Editable data in the form is freshly populated based on OTPR data.
- If you want to modify the Non-Editable data, please modify your OTPR data by using “Modify Registration(One Time Profile Registration > Direct Recruitment > Modify Registration” link.
- After Modifying your OPTR data please revisit this application and then check it.
- Please check the data thoroughly before you submit the form.
- After successful submission of the Application form, you will get the popup saying your data has been updated successfully.
- If you click “OK” in the popup raised, you will get the receipt with the data that you mentioned in the application form.
- Please Check the Data clearly in the receipt.
What After APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020?
Once the process of online application is over, candidates can await the release of the admit card. If the screening test is held at first, separate admit card is released for the screening test and the main exam. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website as per schedule. One needs to login with the credentials generated during the process of submitting the APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2020 to download the admit card. It is important to produce the admit card at the exam center to gain entry into the exam hall. One must also ensure that they carry a valid photo identity proof along with the admit card.