|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2016-17 – APPSC has announced Employment Notification for Recruitment of Group II Various Vacancy Posts. Applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application made available on website www.psc.ap.gov.in for recruitment to the post of Group-II Services. The desirous eligible candidates can apply online after satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Get here APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2016 complete information.
|Online Application available from||11 Nov 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||18 Dec 2016|
APPSC Group 2 Bio-Data Correction in Application Form 2016 – 2017
To BIO-DATA Corrections in Application Form, Click here.
Submission/Modification for filling up the Posts/Zones/District preferences last date has been extended upto 31-05-2017. Applicants who have already submitted the Posts/Zones/District preferences are requested to check the details and modify if necessary. No requests thereafter would be considered.
Procedure for Modifying the Application forms
- Please Login in the Commission website with your Username and Password.
- If you are a new user, Please create your password by entering your OTPR ID and registered Mobile Number.
- If you are an existing user, Please continue by clicking the “Existing User” button present in the Login section and enter the User name and Password to Login.
- If you forgot your password, Please recover it by using “Forgot password?” option provided.
- Once Logged-in successfully, please select the “Online Application Submission” option available in the Commission`s website.
- Click on “Corrections” link for the respective notification for which you want to modify the data.
- The Application Form is opened with the data provided by you prior whereas the Non-Editable data in the form is freshly populated based on OTPR data.
- If you want to modify the Non-Editable data, please modify your OTPR data by using “Modify Registration(One Time Profile Registration > Direct Recruitment > Modify Registration” link.
- After Modifying your OPTR data please revisit this application and then check it.
- Please check the data thoroughly before you submit the form.
- After successful submission of the Application form, you will get the popup saying your data has been updated successfully.
- If you click “OK” in the popup raised, you will get the receipt with the data that you mentioned in the application form.
- Please Check the Data clearly in the receipt.
Note : If you face any problem in modifying the data then please write a mail to [email protected] to get your problem resolved.
APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2016 – 2017
Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
Application Form is over now.
Get APPSC Group 2 Application Form here – Click here to apply online for APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Exam 2016-17.
In light of the fact that several candidates are yet to apply for Group II services recruitment, the last date for application is hereby extended up to 18/12/2016. No further extension would be there.
Notice – Clarifications to the doubts on fee payment status
Queries are received from the several candidates on fees payment. Candidates can check the fee payment status by using “REPRINTS GROUP-II APPLICATION / EXAM FEE RECEIPT” option from “REPRINTS” menu available on top of the website your OTPR ID or Exam ID. In case the payment status shows as “NOT PAID” fee may be paid immediately so that the application is successful.
For solving refund issues, please enter the details in grievance in “REFUNDS” menu available on the website from 19 Dec 2016.
If you are not receiving mobile or email alerts for APPSC Group 2, please read this.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.80/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having Household Supply White Card
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 42* years
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid On-Line using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
How to Apply?
Step I – The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
Step II – The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Applicant has to verify the details as obtained from OTPR database displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, applicant should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTPR database, Notification specific details such as Examination City opted, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant. (Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes) and SUBMIT the application form. An Application Fee ID is generated and sent through the SMS/email after successful submission of application form, which is to be used for payment of Fee.
Step III – Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Step IV – After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Applicant shall note that, the details available with OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040- 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M && 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to [email protected]
Note : The Commission is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in bio-data particulars while submitting the application form On-Line. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions given in the User guide before submitting the application.
Measures to ensure ease in filling of application for Group-II Services
Considering this few modifications are implemented from 23rd Nov, 2016.
- “Save” option is provided before fee payment, so that the data is saved and not lost. Payment can be made immediately or at a later time before submitting the application using the “Application Fee ID” which will be generated after saving the data. Applicants are requested to make a note of the same as it is required for future correspondence.
- It is noticed that filling of options for posts is taking long time. Hence, modifications are made in the application form and the options are removed now and they will be collected before the main examination from selected candidates. Applicants who have already filled the options also, a facility in the application to modify their options would be provided at the time of main examination.
- In OTPR facility also, OTPRID would be generated after filling certain basic details along with uploading of photo and signature. Thereafter he can fill the balance details as and when required.
Recover OTPR ID
Applicants can recover their lost OTPRID using the Forgot OTPR option available in the Commission’s Website main menu.
If you have forgotten OTPR ID, recover it here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Representations were received from various candidates regarding qualifications for post code Nos.14 to 16 i.e., Senior Accountants/Junior Accountants. The matter was referred to the concerned Head of the Department and clarifications are received from the Head of the Department. The same are as below:
Question 1: Whether a candidate with direct MCA qualification (without BCA) is eligible ?
Answer: If he has studied Mathematics or Economics or Commerce as one of the subjects in his Bachelor degree throughout the course, he is eligible.
Question 2: With regard to B.Sc., (Computers)/B.Com.,(Computers)/B.A.,(Computers) whether it is enough, if the candidates had one of the subjects as Computer Science in Degree ?
Answer: If such course does not have any of the subjects namely Mathematics or Economics or Commerce and Computers throughout course such degree holders are not eligible.
Question 3:Whether B.Tech/B.E degree holders with Mathematics as one of the subjects is eligible?
Answer: If B.Tech/B.E degree holders have mathematics as only one subject during first year and do not contain the subject throughout the course they are not eligible. However B.Tech/B.E graduates with Computer Science or Information Technology, are eligible as they are specialized in Computer Science.
Question 4: Whether Office Automation, P.C.Maitenance & Trouble Shooting and Web Designing certificates from a body other than SBTET, A.P. are eligible ?
Answer: Certificates issued by SBTET Telangana are treated as equal as a special case. However certificates issued by Private Institutions or Quasi Government institutions like ICWA are not eligible ?
Question 5: Whether degrees in the revised scheme of Andhra University, 2015 and other Universities would be considered as equivalent ?
Answer: If the degrees fulfill the specifications mentioned above, they are accepted.
Question 6: Whether integrated degrees of IITs, IISC, IISER and other universities like University of Hyderabad, if recognized by UGC are treated as eligible qualification ?
Answer: If the degrees fulfill the specifications mentioned above they are treated as eligible.
The candidates may go through above and apply accordingly for post codes Nos.14 to 16.