APSPDCL Result 2019 is updated at the official website of APSPDCL (Andra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd.) i.e. apspdcl.in. The result is a list of all the candidates selected for recruitment for the vacancies. The selection tests include pole climbing, meter reading, and the cycling test. After that certificate and document verification is done. The local candidates of the same district will be given preference while preparing the selection list. There are 80% seats reserved for the local candidates of the district. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in all the selection tests. For more information read the article below.
Latest: APSPDCL Result 2019 has been declared. Scroll down to the result.
APSPDCL Result 2019 / Merit List
APSPDCL Result 2019 / Merit List is also prepared by the authorities just after the application process is complete, in which names of all the candidates who are eligible to appear in the selection tests. The candidates are called in a ratio of 1:3 of total vacancies. The candidate recruited will be at a pay of 15000/- monthly. Following is the schedule of important dates related to APSPDCL Result 2019 / Merit List:
|APSPDCL Result 2019 / Merit List 2019||Dates|
|Last Date of Call Letter||31 Aug 2019|
|Pole climbing, Meter Reading & Cycling tests and verification of certificates||03-07 Sep 2019|
|Release date of list of selected candidates||15 Sep 2019|
|Sending of Appointment Orders||16 Sep 2019|
|Date of EEs/Operation for Orientation programme||25 Sep 2019|
|Orientation Programme||26-27 Sep 2019|
|Date of reporting at village/ ward secretaries||30 Sep 2019|
|Commencement of functioning of duties||02 Oct 2019|
Check Result Here: Candidate can check APSPDCL Result 2019 / Merit List from the table below:
|Name of District||Links||Phone Number|
The selected candidates are requested to contact the phone number given against the concerned Circle and approach concerned Executive Engineers/Operation for appointment orders on October 01, 2019. On contact the Personnel Officer will inform you the name of the division to which alloted for getting appointment order. You are requested to approach the concerned Executive Engineer along with all relevant original certificates.
Note :- The selected candidates under Sports quota will be displayed separately after getting Approval from the Sports Authority of Andhra Pradesh.
APSPDCL Result 2019 / Merit List Compilation
There 2 lists prepared in the selection procedure of APSPDCL recruitment 2019 which are as following:
1. Selection List: The selection list is prepared after the application process is over for all the candidates who are eligible to appear in the selection tests. The candidates will be selected on a ratio of 1:3 of no. of vacancies available. Following is the procedure of preparing the selection list:
- The candidates are given marks on a scale of 100 marks.
- Out of 100, 80 marks are for the score of the candidate in the SSC/ 10th class exam.
- 20 marks are for the experience of the candidate.
- 1 mark will be given for every 6 months of experience of the candidate.
- The marks will be totaled.
- The candidate will be selected in decreasing order of marks scored.
- The selection list will have the name of the candidates in a ratio of 1:3 of no. of vacancies.
2.Final Merit List: The final list is posted on the official website of APSPDCL. The final result will be a list of candidates who are selected for recruitment for the vacancies. The candidates who are local of that district will be given preference over the candidates of another district. The candidate of the same district has an 80% seat reserved. The rest 20% seats are for the candidate of another district.
How to check APSPDCL Result 2019 / Merit List?
The result will be available on the official website of the APSPDCL in the career section by September 15, 2019. The result will be in a PDF format for the same. The candidates must check the website to be updated about the same. Following is the procedure of checking the APSPDCL Result 2019 / Merit List:
Step 1: Go to the official website of the APSPDCL ass given on the link above.
Step 2: Click on the career tab given on the top right of the main screen.
Step 3: Now, on this screen, click on the link of the PDF given for downloading results.
Step 4: Download the PDF and check your name on the final merit list.
APSPDCL Selection Procedure 2019
Following is the selection procedure of APSPDCL recruitment 2019:
- Merit List: Merit list is prepared for all the selected candidates who will appear for selection tests. The date for all the selection tests is always the same for a district. The merit list is prepared by giving marks to the candidates on a scale of 100. The candidates are selected in decreasing order in a ratio of 1:3.
- Pole climbing test
- Meter Reading Test
- Cycling Test
- Verification of documents: The candidate must bring all the related documentation as specified by the authorities. Candidates must have at least 2 copies of documents with original documents. Hall ticket of the candidate is on the document for the same.
APSPDCL Recruitment Vacancies 2019
Following is the matrix of vacancies for APSPDCL recruitment 2019:
|Name of District||Village Secretariat||Ward Secretariat||Total Vacancies|
APSPDCL Recruitment Reservation 2019
Candidates can refer to the table below to know the reservation in the APSPDCL recruitment 2019:
Note: The candidates will be given reservation in SC/ST/BC category only if he is resident of Andra Pradesh.
The final result merit list will be announced on September 15, 2019. After the merit list is declared, the appointment letters will be sent to the candidate on September 16, 2019. EEs/Operation for Orientation programme will be held on September 25, 2019. There will be an orientation programme of 2 days after which the candidates have to report to their respective offices. The selected candidates will be allotted to the Village Secretariats/ Ward Secretariats for the following works:
- To look after Power Supply & Street Lighting
- To provide Service Connections under the guidance of DISCOM Staff
- To be a coordinator between DISCOM staff & Renewable Energy Staff & Village/ Ward Secretariat
Note: The pay for the post will be Rs. 15000/- monthly for 2 years on the post of energy assistant (junior linemen grade-II)..
APSPDCL also known as Andra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd. is a power distribution company governed by the State Government of Andra Pradesh. The company works for 8 southern districts of Andra Pradesh only. It was incorporated in the year 1956 as a public limited company and has its headquarters in Tirupati, AP, India. APSPDCL has recently notified recruitment for 5107 vacancies of energy assistant (junior linemen grade-II). The application form for the recruitment will be available until August 17, 2019.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”63″ tag=”result”]
Leave a Reply