APEPDCL Result / Merit List 2019 – The APEPDCL Result is declared at the official website, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Candidates on the basis of marks in SSC and work experience will be selected for the three tests. These tests is qualifying in nature. For those who qualify these test, the final result will be declared. The basis of the final result will be the marks in SSC and work experience only. Qualified candidates will work as Village/Ward Secretariats in various districts covered under APEPDCL. For more information on APEPDCL Result / Merit List 2019 and number of vacancies check this page.
Latest: APEPDCL Result 2019 has been declared. Scroll down to check the same.
APEPDCL Result / Merit List 2019
The total number of vacancies for APEPDCL Energy Assistant 2019 are 2859 in total including vacancies in both the village secretariat and ward secretariat. The physical handicapped people are not eligible for this post. The complete schedule for APEPDCL Result / Merit List 2019 is given in the table below.
|Date of Recruitment process tests (Energy Assistants)||03 – 07 Sept 2019|
|Pole climbing, Meter reading & Cycling tests and verification of certificates||03 – 07 Sept 2019|
|Result||15 Sep 2019|
APEPDCL Result 2019 district wise is provided below:
|EAST GODAVARI||Click here|
|WEST GODAVARI||Click here|
- Click here to check instructions to the candidates
- Click here to Download the formats, and filled in formats are to be submitted at the time of Joining
- Click here to view Job Chart
How to Check the APEPDCL Result / Merit List 2019
The candidates can check the result which will contain the name of the selected candidates. Candidates must note that no interview will be conducted. The result will be declared online only and can be checked at any of the following official website (apeasternpower.com, gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in and 184.108.40.206/JLM19). The steps to check the result are given below.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Now in the page you will two options that are Current Opening and Old Jobs. In this you have to select the current openings.
- The link to download the result will be provided there.
- Click on it and the pdf file containing the names and roll number of the selected candidates will appear.
- Search for your name or press the shortcut keys – Ctrl+F and type your name in the box provided.
- You can download the result and also take a print out of it for future use.
APEPDCL 2019 Tie Breaking Criteria
The candidates who will clear the three tests, will be placed in the merit list according to the total marks in the qualifying examination. However such a case may arise when the candidates get equal total number of marks in the qualification examination. So to break this tie, the procedure of tie breaking decided by the APEPDCL as given below comes into play.
- Candidates with equal marks will be bracketed and the candidates within the same bracket will then be ranked 1, 2 , 3 etc.
- The oldest in age will be considered for selection.
- In case there is tie in age also then the person who possesses educational qualification at earlier date would be considered.
After Declaration of APEPDCL Result / Merit List 2019
After the declaration of the result, the selected candidates will be given the final recruitment. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to the following conditions of being medically fit.
- Sound Health.
- Active Habits.
- Free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
The candidates must remain in good physical health after the selection because at the time of appointment the medical fitness will be checked. The candidates can take the following measures.
- Don’t engage in adventure sports until the final appointment because it may lead to injury.
- Take nutritious diet and refrain form eating too much junk food.
- Do not indulge in things such as drinking alcohol and other forms of drug abuse.
What work do the Energy Assistant have to do?
The selected candidates will be alloted to the Village Secretariats/ Ward Secretariats at any district covered under APEPDCL. The selected candidates will be alloted the following work.
The selected candidates will be paid Rs 15000 PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years.
APEPDCL 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure consists of the following stages. First the applications among the total filled application form will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in SSC and the number of years or months of work experience.
Application Shortlisting Criteria
The evaluation will be done on a scale of 100 marks with a maximum of 80 marks for the total marks obtained in SSC and a maximum of 20 marks for in service experience in the APDISCOMs as contract [email protected] 1 Mark for each completed 6 months period. The candidates will be called in 1:3 ratio as per ROR in the descending orders of aggregate marks.
Points regarding In-Service contract workers
- Break in service should not exceed more than six months for computation of weightage of marks.
- The weightage marks are liable to be awarded only if the service on contract basis is against the relevant job only.
Now the candidates who are selected will have to give the following tests at the Circle/District for which he has applied. The number of circle can be more than one but a maximum of three circles can be applied.
- Pole climbing
- Meter Reading
The candidates who pass the above tests alone, will be considered for selection, based on merit in total marks in SSC. If the marks in SSC are equal then the tie breaking criteria will come into effect. There will be no Interview.
APEPDCL 2019 Vacancies
The number of vacancies is divided into the village and ward. There are 5 circles and vacancies in each circle is distributed in village and ward. The total number of vacancies are 2859 and is distributed as follows.
|Name of the Circle||Vacancies in Village Secretariat||Vacancies in Ward Secretariat|
|BC||25% + 4% Muslim reservation|
Reservation for Local Candidates
Each District (i.e. Srikakulam/Vizianagaram/ Visakhapatnam/ Rajamahendravaram (East Godavari) and Eluru (West Godavari) will be regarded as Local area as defined in the Presidential order. The following percentage of reservation of posts in respect of local candidates shall be followed while making direct recruitment in APEPDCL for following the spirit of Presidential Order.-
- Local Candidates – 80%
- Open Competition – 20%
APEPDC Recruitment 2019 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The result will contain the names and roll number of only those candidates who have cleared the test and are selected on the basis of marks scored in the SSC.
Ans : The candidates will be required to carry the documents to showcase the proof of age, qualification, permanent community certificate, study certificate and residential certificate.
Ans : There are 519 vacancies for Eluru circle. Out of these the vacancies for Village Secretariat are 395 and for ward secretariat the number of vacancies are 124.