ASRB NET Application Form 2018 – Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has released ASRB NET Application Form 2018 on November 09, 2018. The application form can be accessed through asrb.org.in. The candidates have been provided the application window of 20 days to complete their application form until November 29, 2018. The eligible candidates can apply from the official website or from the link on this page. Along with the application form, the candidates need to submit the application fee the application fee for the unreserved candidates is Rs. 1000/-, OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and woman candidates and all the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs. 250/-. Read the article below to check the process for filling ASRB NET Application Form, fee amount, important deadlines, and more details.
ASRB NET Application Form 2018
The eligible candidates can fill the application form. The candidates are required to submit only one application form. However, if multiple applications are submitted then the latest one will be considered.
|ASRB NET Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Releasing of notification||24 Oct 2018|
|Commencement of online application||09 Nov 2018 at 10 hrs|
|Last date to submit an online application form||29 Nov 2018 at 17 hrs|
|ICAR ASRB NET II 2018 Exam||27 to 31 Dec 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to Fill ASRB NET Application Form 2018
Official Website: asrb.org.in
Application Fee for ASRB NET 2018
It is vital to submit the application fee in order to apply. The amount of application fee is as displayed in the table below:
|Category||The application fee for ASRB NET|
Mode of Payment: The amount of application fee can be paid through:
- Debit Card / Credit Card
- Net Banking
Candidates can pay the amount via any bank. However, it should be noted that the payment facility will end at 5:00 pm on the last date.
Things to Keep Ready Before Filling ASRB NET Application Form
During the application form filling, candidates will need following:
- A valid E-mail Id.
- Functional Phone Number.
- Class 10 and 12 Certificate.
- Master’s Degree Certificate (Provisional Degree Certificate if final degree not available).
- Doctorate Degree Certificate (If applicable).
- Centre opted for Combined (Before filling the form check the complete list of centers and then apply).
- Scanned copy of recent passport photograph.
- Scanned image of signatures.
The specification for uploading the photograph and signature is as follows:
|Specification for Photograph||Specification for Signature|
Process to Submit ASRB NET Application Form 2018
The procedure to submit the application form of ASRB NET 2018 is as explained below:
The procedure of Application submission completes in five major steps.
- Applicant’s NET Related details and qualification details
- Photograph and Signature upload
- Fee payment
- Print Application Form
Step 1 Online Registration
First of all, the candidates need to register by clicking on the link above and accessing the “New Registration” button.
After clicking on the button, the ASRB NET Registration Form will release. In the application form, the candidates will have to enter the following details:
- Salutation / Title – Dr / Mr / Mrs / Ms.
- Full Name – As in class 10th certificates
- Full Name in Hindi
- Father’s Name – Do not use any prefix such as Shri (or) Dr. etc.
- Father’s Name in Hindi
- E-mail Id
- Confirm E-mail Id
- Date of Birth
- Category – SC / ST / OBC / Reserved
- Divyang ( PwD) – Yes or No
- Citizen of India – Yes or No
- Are you From – Rural or Urban Area
- Permanent Address
- State / Union Territory
- If Permanent Address is same as Address for Correspondence – Click this Box
- Mobile Number
- Telephone Number
Step 2 Filling Education Qualification
Now, the candidates will have to enter the following:
- Discipline Applied for
- Name of Degree
- The subject of Specialization / Name of the University
- Percentage (%)
- Year of Passing
- Are you Employed?
- Do you have any relative working in ICAR including its Institute?
Step 3 Uploading Images
To proceed, the candidates will have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature, in the prescribed format (as described above).
Once the images are uploaded, again the option to edit will be provided. Cross-check all the submitted details and use the edit button make any required change.
Step 4 Fee Payment
Lastly, you will have to pay the application fee. The amount of application fee and the mode of it is mentioned in the table above.
Step 5 Printing the ASRB Application Form 2018
Lastly, the candidates will have to make the final submission and then download and save the filled in application form of ASRB NET 2018.
Correction in ICAR ASRB NET (II) 2018 Application Form
Candidates will get the provision to edit details in the application form at various stages. The facility to correct the details after the lapse of deadline might not be provided, hence, it is better than the candidates use the edit facility while submitting the form. Another important factor to note is that the application form should be submitted before the lapse of the deadline, which can be checked from below.
Instruction to fill up ICAR ASRB NET (II) Application Form 2018
Before filling the application form the candidates should look at the instruction below to minimize the error in the application form.
- While filling the application form the candidates should exercise the utmost care because there will not be any correction window to correct the details in the form.
- The candidates can submit multiple forms it there is the error in the previous one. However, the latest one will be accepted as the final.
- During submission of the application form, the candidates have to choose the examination center. At a time the candidates have to select two examination center.
- There are five parts in the application form and the first one is online registration. Hence mere filling the registration form doesn’t freeze your registration. The candidates have to complete the entire application form.
- To make the process easy and hazards fee the candidates should scan the photographs and documents in advance.
Admit Card of ASRB NET II 2018 Exam
Officially, the admit card is called as Admission Certificate. The admit card will be released online on the official website of ASRB. Generally, the admit card is being released 02 weeks prior to the examination. In order to download it, Roll Number and Date of Birth is required. The admit card is an important document to gain entry into the exam hall. However, with it, the candidates are also expected to carry one Photo ID proof and two photographs as well. These are equally important to gain entry.