Assam Judicial Service Result 2017-18: Result of Assam Judicial Service (Grade III) Examination has been announced after the examination is conducted. Candidates who have scored the minimum marks required to qualify the exam are able to check the result. The final list of selected candidates has been made on the basis of candidates performance in preliminary exam followed by mains and interview. Candidates can check Assam Judicial Service Result 2017-18 from this page.
Assam Judicial Service Result 2018
The result of Assam Judicial Service Result 2017 has been released online. Candidates can check their Result after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates who have successfully qualified the preliminary exam (Screening test) needed to give the Main exam (Written) and then Qualified candidates in the written examination called for the Viva Voce/ Interview. Candidates can also check the Assam Judicial Service Prelim Result 2018 from the direct link which posted here as per official announcement.
|Preliminary examination||17 Dec 2017|
|Prelim Result||02 Feb 2018|
|Main examination||11 to 13 Mar 2018|
|Main Result||07 Aug 2018|
|Interview||27, 28 & 29 Aug 2018|
|Final Result||04 Sep 2018|
- Final Marks: Click here to check the final marks list.
- Final Result: Click here to check the Final Result.
- Main Marks: Click here to check the exam marks.
- Main Result: Click here to check the Main Exam Result.
- Prelim Result: Click here to check the Assam Judicial Service Prelim Result 2018.
- Prelim Marks: Click here to check the exam marks.
Steps to check the Assam Judicial Service Result 2018
- Candidates who want to download Assam Judicial Service Result 2018 must visit the official website i.e gchonline.gov.in
- Find the Assam Judicial Service Result 2018 Link.
- Click on the link to open the Result window.
- Now you have to Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Result.
- Download and Save your Result.
- Take Print out for Future Reference.
The competitive examination shall consist of a preliminary examination (Screening test) , a Main examination and a Viva Voce/Interview.
- The candidate who will secure 60% or more marks in the preliminary examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main examination
- Provided that the ratio on the basis of which candidates will be called for the main examination shall be 1:10.
- All Candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the main examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper – I, II, III, & IV and maintain 35 marks in the language paper (paper V) shall be eligible for Viva Voce.