|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
J&K Police Admit Card 2017 has been issued on the official website of the J & K Police. Only those candidates can get the admit card who have submitted their application form on or before the last date of the submission of the online application form. Candidates are able to download their admit card from the official website or from this page.Candidates have to bring the print out of their admit card in the PET, PST, Written Exam and Viva Voce.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Notification for Recruitment of Constable vacancies in Armed Police / Executive Police / IRP Battalions.
#2 Notification for Recruitment of Sub Inspector vacancies in Executive / Armed / Telecommunication Wing.
J&K Police Admit Card 2016 – 2017
Candidates who have submitted their application form along with the application fee on time or before time are able to download their admit card from the official website. Direct link to download the J&K Police Admit Card 2016-17 is given below.
|Date of PST PET (Physical Test)||Announced!||Announced!|
|Date of Written Test||08 Oct 2017||Stayed! (Court Orders)|
Notice: Click here to check the notice for the extension in dates.
Admit card process is over for the Constable Recruitment.
Press Release for Sub-Inspector
Instruction for the Admit Card
- No candidates will be allowed to appear in the written test without the admit card.
- Date, time and Venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to download their admit card before the exam.
- Candidates should validate the details given on the admit card.
- Candidates should reach the examination hall on or before the reporting time.
- Candidates should bring one valid Id proof.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their admit card till the joining.