Assam Police is a mammoth organization with a sanctioned strength of approximately 65,000 (sixty-five thousand). It is led by the Director General of Police and the Inspector General of Police with its Headquarters located in Ulubari, Guwahati. Assam Police has released the Assam Police Constable (SPO) Application Form 2017-18. The candidates who are eligible to apply for the post of Assam Police Constable can apply for it. The candidates can get all the details like application form, how to apply for this post etc.. from this page.
Recruitment rallies will be conducted for selection of only those candidates for filling up of 145 posts of Constables in Assam Industrial Security Force from SPOs (Special Police Officers) who worked in Dhubri and BTAD during 2012 ethnic problem and the SPOs who were deployed in the districts of Bongaigaon, Chirang, Baksa, and N.C. Hills for National Highways and Railways line security during militancy in the Pay Band-II, i.e Rs14,000-49000/, with Grade pay of 5600 and other admissible allowances.
Assam Police Constable (SPO) Application Form 2017-18
Assam Police Constable(SPO) Application Forms 2017-18 has been released. Candidates can apply for this post. The date and venue of Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test would be intimated in due course of time through the Assam Police official website. The candidates can get the information from the link given below.
|Availability of offline format of Application format||14 Dec 2017|
|Offline applications will be received with effect from||16 Dec 2017|
|Last date for receipt of applications||26 Dec 2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for Assam Police Constable(SPO).
official website: www.assampolice.gov.in
How To Apply?
Candidates need to download the application form and the offline applications have been received from December 16, 2017, in the Office of the Chairman State Level Police Recruitment Board, Rehabari, Guwahati- 08 (APHC Building). The offline format of application is available from December 14, 2017. The applications have been digitalized in presence of the candidate and payment has to be made online only. Cash payment will not be accepted. The last date for receipt of applications is December 26, 2017 (midnight).
After receipt of applications, scrutiny will be carried out. A list of eligible candidates for appearing in Physical Standard Test (PST) /Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be published through Notice Board as well as through official website http://www.assampolice.gov.in. Individual call letters will be sent by post in the envelope attached with application form.
Note: The candidates need to pay attention to these points.
- The incomplete /defective application will be summarily rejected.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to mention a valid email address and individual mobile phone number in the application form as the same will be required to inform the applicant regarding the status of their application and convey other related information.
The candidates should submit the copies of following documents/ testimonials with the application form.
- Birth certificate.
- Home Guards Training Certificates.
- Appointment and discharge Certificate as SPO.
- Certificate or other documents issued by the Competent Authority for deployment as SPO in Dhubri and BTAD during last 2012 ethnic problem or deployed in Bongaigaon, Chirang, Baksa and N.C. Hills districts for National Highways, Railways line security during militancy problem in N.C. Hills (Dima Hasao).
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidate belonging to ST(P)/ST(H)/SC. If the candidate is not possessing the Caste Certificate he will be treated as General Category candidate.
- BPL Certificate issued by DC/ADC/SDO/BDO/Circle Officer. No other certificate including Ration card/ special family identity card etc will be accepted.
- Certificate of additional qualifications such as Diploma from ITI or other recognized /accredited institute, Sports, Computer etc for claiming marks against Extra-Curricular Activities).
- 3 (three) copies of passport size recent photographs.
- When the candidate reports at the venue on the date and time for Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test, he must bring all essential documents in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same.
- A candidate not possessing appointment certificate, or any other document for appointment as SPO is not eligible for applying for the post.
- No document will be accepted after PST/PET of a candidate is completed.
- There shall be no change made on any entry after submission of documents at the time of PST/PET.