Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 – Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of 32 Security Officer, Technical (Appraisal) Officer & Technical (Premises) Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can fill the application form from 26 Apr 2017. Last date to fill the online application form is 12 May 2017. The applications can be filled in online mode by visiting the bank’s career site at bankofindia.co.in/html/Disclaimer.html.
Candidates can check the details here such as important dates for the recruitment, salary, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply, application fees, admit card and result etc.
- Final Result for Technical (Appraisal) Officer & Technical (Premises) Officer – JMGS-I has been announced. Check from “Result” page link.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017
Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of Specialists Officers. Candidates can check all the details of Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 from this page given below.
Total no. of Vacancies – 32
Salary for the post in Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017
- Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS I) – 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II) – 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950
Selection Process – Selection will be through online/written test (other than Security Officer) and/or group discussion and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
Important dates for BOI SO Recruitment 2017
|Start of online application form submission||April 26, 2017|
|End of application form submission for BOI SO Recruitment 2017||May 12, 2017|
|Relevant date for Age, Qualification and Experience||Apr 10, 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 30, 2017|
|Date of Online Examination||Jun 10, 2017|
Bank of India SO Application Form 2017
The candidates will be required to fill the application for by visiting the career site of the Bank of India which can be reached by following this link click here. The application will be completed in three steps namely STEP-I Application Registration, STEP- II Payment of Fees and STEP-III Photograph and Signature upload. The candidate will first of all register themselves at the online web portal of the bank by filling in the requisite details.
The candidate will be asked to provide the details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, address details, mobile number, email id, educational qualification etc. After the details have been filled, the candidate will pay the sum of money towards the application completion. The payment can be made through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only)
- GEN and others – Rs. 600/- (Application fees+Intimation Charges)
Once the fees have been paid the candidate will upload the scanned images of their photograph and the signature. The specifications are given below.
Specifications for the Photograph to be uploaded:-
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Dimensions preferred 200 x 230 pixels
- File size should be between 20kb-50kb
- Scanned image should not be more than 50KB.
Specifications for the Signature to be uploaded:-
- The signature should be captured on a white plain sheet of paper using Black Ink pen .
- Dimensions preferred 140 x 60 pixels
- File size should be between 10kb-20kb
- Scanned image should not be more than 20KB
NOTE- please note that If the signature of the applicant on the answer script does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet, the applicant will be disqualified.
Security Officer in (MMGS-II)
- Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent.
- A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
- Age Limit (As on 10.04.2017): Min 25 years and Max 40.
- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force
- The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of Service.
- The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces.
Technical (Appraisal) Officer in JMGS-I
- First Class (with minimum 60% marks) Engineering degree in discipline such as Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Metallurgy, B. Pharm, Petroleum Technology, Plastic Technology, Oil Technology, Power Engineering from recognized University / Institute.
- MBA in Finance/Banking from any UGC recognized university is desirable
- Age Limit (As on 10.04.2017): Min 21 years and Max 30.
- Experience – NIL
Technical (Premises) Officer
- First Class (with minimum 60% marks) Engineering Degree in Civil from recognized University / Institute.
- Age Limit (As on 10.04.2017): Min 21 years and Max 30.
- Experience – NIL
Admit Card/Call Letter for Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017
The eligible candidates who have submitted their application within the prescribed time will be able to download the Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 call letter from the official website at bankofindia.co.in. The credential details such as Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth will be required to obtain the call letter page.
The admit card will serve as the entry pass to the exam centre. The candidate must note down the details of the Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for examination and interview. The bank will not issue any hard copy of the call letter/ Information Hand-outs etc. through any post/ courier medium. It is the responsibility of the applicant individually to check their email and/ sms for information.
Exam Pattern for Technical (Appraisal) Officer & Technical (Premises) Officer
The structure of online examination will be as under:
Number of Questions
- English Language – 50
- Professional Knowledge – 50
Duration of Exam – 90 minutes
NOTE- there will be negative marking for every incorrect response. 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Selection procedure for Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017
The candidates will be selected based on the process:-
- Online written test (other than Security Officer)
- group discussion and/or personal interview,
Group Discussion/ Interview
Candidates who will be shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the general category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC is 35%. Group discussion will be of 50 Marks & minimum qualifying marks for the general category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ST/OBC is 35%. Group Discussions will be of qualifying nature & marks obtained in Group Discussion will not be added for final selection.
Security Officers (Selection Procedure)
Selection will be done by way of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion depending on the number of eligible candidates.
Group Discussion:- Minimum qualifying marks in group discussion will be 40% for general candidates, and 35% for SC/ST/OBC and the same will be of qualifying nature only.
Interview:- Maximum marks for interview will be 100. Minimum qualifying marks in interview are 50% for General Category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC category.
If you have any queries regarding Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 please ask in comments below.