Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) had conducted the written examination on 30 Apr 2017 for various post like Mining Sirdar, Junior Overman & Overseer against 721 vacancies. BCCL Admit Card had been released for the same on April 12, 2017, by the conducted body. Candidates who had appeared in the BCCL Overseer Mining Sirdar & Junior Overman examination can check their result for BCCL 2017 Written Examination from here. After the written exam result, the document verification process conducted from June 19, 2017, to June 24, 2017. And then after the Final Selected list declared on January 06, 2018. Candidates can get BCCL Result 2017 complete information here.
BCCL Result 2017
The BCCL has been announced the BCCL Final Result 2017 on its official website after the successful conduct of written examination and document verification process as per schedule. Candidates can check their result from the direct link given below.
|BCCL Recruitment 2017 – Exam||30 Apr 2017|
|BCCL Recruitment 2017 – Result||05 Jun 2017|
|BCCL Recruitment 2017 – Final Result||06 Jan 2018|
- Final Selected list: Click here to check the result of document verification process.
- BCCL Result / Call Letter for D.V here: Click here to check the written exam result.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
List of Shortlisted candidates for Document Verification
Official website to check BCCL Result 2017 is – www.bcclweb.in
How to Check BCCL Result 2017?
- Visit the official website of BCCL (www.bccl.gov.in) or click on above link provided here.
- Find the link which navigate the BCCL Result 2017
- Enter the ask details like registeration no., date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button
- The result will open in candidats computer screen.
- Take printout of the result.
Candidates are request to after the taking printout of the BCCL Result 2017 keep it safely for future reference till the recruitment process is over. The final selection of candidates for recruitment shall be on the basis of Merit, i.e. marks obtained in the written test. However, eligibility criteria will be pre-requisite.