|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
BEML is a public sector undertaking established in 1964. BEML manufactures Rail Coaches & Spare Parts, Mining Equipment etc at its Bangalore Complex. It comes under ‘Miniratna Category 1’. It plays a crucial role in Indian Economy. BEML operates within three major Business areas that are:
- Rail & Metro
- Mining & Construction
About the Company
They have 2 Strategic Business Units i.e. Trading Division for dealing in non company products and International Business Division for export pursuits.
The company has a dedicated R&D infrastructure and team in line with undisturbed policy of the company to meet the technological requests through in-house R&D and strategic technical tie-ups with leading global players.
Location of Manufacturing Units
BEML has 9 manufacturing units in the following locations:
- Kolar Gold Fields (KGF) Complex (around 100 Km from Bangalore)
- Earth Moving Division
- Rail Coach Unit II
- Heavy Fabrication Unit
- Hydraulic & Powerline Division
- Mysore Complex (around 130 Km from Bangalore)
- Truck Division
- Engine Division
- Bangalore Complex – Rail & Metro Division
- Palakkad Complex
- Vignyan Industries, a subsidiary located at Tarikere (around 300 km from Bangalore) – Steel Castings
BEML is a large PSU and has various career prospective for freshers. Anyone from a business graduate to a B.Tech graduate can apply to BEML. BEML is always looking for fresh talent & every year a large number of MA, MSW, MBA/PGDM,CA, MA, MD, BE, B.Tech, B.com graduates and post graduates apply to BEML. Candidates should have completed their Graduation in Engineering in the concerned discipline for the post of Assistant Engineer. For the post of Diploma in Testing Technician and Commissioning, the candidates should have a Diploma in the concerned field and ITI course for the post of ITI Technician Testing and Commissioning for the respective posts.
Where to Apply
Applicants can keep a check of the job openings in BEML by Clicking here
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Login through the website “www.bemlindia.com”.
- Click on Careers –> Current Jobs.
- Select desired post & click on online link.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Take printout of online application for future use.
Why to Join
BEML is a great organization for freshers because:
- Good Exposure
- Flexibility to learn everything
- Interaction with leading global companies
- Good work culture
- Decent Pay-scale
|Revenue||500+ billion (INR) per year|
|Products||Earth moving equipment
Underground mining equipment
High power diesel engines
Heavy duty hydraulic aggregates
If there is any query regarding BEML Recruitment, please ask in comments below.