DMRC Answer Key 2020 – Delhi Metro Rail Cooperation (DMRC) releases the answer key for DMRC recruitment 2020 online. The window to file the objection against the question and answers of the DMRC 2020 exam is open. Candidates can file their objection from February 28, 2020 to March 04, 2020. To do so, candidates have to visit the official website, delhimetorrail.com. User ID and password is used to login the candidate’s profile. After logging in candidates can get their objections registered. Scroll down to know the details.
Latest: Final response sheet is now available. check below.
DMRC Answer Key 2020
Candidates can use answer key for the calculation of probable score in the examination. However, the original score may vary from the estimated scores. Candidates can check important dates for DMRC Recruitment 2020 in the table below.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Examination Date||17, 18, 19, 20, 21 23 & 26 Feb 2020|
|Start Date to file objection against|
Question and Answers
|28 Feb 2020 (2 P.M)|
|End Date to file objection against|
Question and Answers
|4 Mar 2020 ( 1:59 P.M)|
Download answer key here: Click here to check final response sheet of DMRC recruitment 2020.
DMRC Question & Answer Objection Notification
Refer the detailed notice given below, explaining how and where the objection for questions and asnwers are filed.
Estimated score using DMRC Answer Key 2020
The most important use of the answer key is for the calculation of estimated scores of the examination. The procedure for the calculation of scores is as follows:
- Download the answer key using the steps mentioned in the next section.
- After downloading, check the option candidate have chosen and the correct answer of the question.
- Note down the number of correct and incorrect answers in a notebook.
- Use the formula provided below to calculate the score for DMRC recruitment.
Total probable score = (Number of correct answers X marks for correct answers) – (Number of incorrect answers X 1/3 marks of correct answers)
How to download DMRC Answer Key 2020?
The answer key is released online at the official website only. Candidates can download DMRC answer key 2020 by following the steps provided below.
1st step: Visit the official website of Delhi metro, delhimetrorail.com or click on the link provided above.
2nd step: On the home page, candidates have to click on the ‘career’ tab present at the top.
3rd step: After clicking on the tab, candidates have to click on ‘click here to apply’.
4th step: Next step is to click on ‘qualification details’ link for downloading answer key.
5th step: Now, click on ‘action’ link present on the next page.
6th step: Click on ‘question paper’ link which helps candidates in downloading the answer key.
7th step: Next step is to click on ‘click here to generate’ for downloading the answer key.
8th step: On the next window, the answer key is downloaded along with question paper.
DMRC Result 2020
Delhi Metro Rail Cooperation (DMRC) releases the result for executive and non-executive posts online. Candidates can download result PDF from delhimetrorail.com. For downloading, candidates require their user ID and password. For an executive post, applicants have to appear for computer-based test (CBT), interview round or group discussion and medical examination. For the post of Stenographer, candidates have to undergo skill test also. For non-executive post, CBT and medical examination is organized.
Significance of DMRC Answer Key 2020
Most of the candidates are confused what to do with the answer key. Candidates can read the significance of DMRC answer key 2020 below:
- Official answer key help candidates in the calculation of estimated scores.
- DMRC prepares result based on the answers of answer key.
- If candidates are unable to clear the exam, they can start their preparation with the help of answer key and question paper.
DMRC Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
DMRC conducts paper-I and paper-II on same day one after another. Refer to the examination pattern of DMRC recruitment 2020 below.
Exam pattern for paper-I
- Mode of examination: Computer based test is organized for paper-I.
- Types of questions: Objective questions are asked in the Paper-I.
- Language of the question paper: Question paper is bilingual – Hindi and English.
- Number of questions: Question aper has 120 questions.
- Duration of examination: Exam is conducted for 1.5 hours.
- Marking scheme: 1/3 marks of correct answers’ marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Sections: There are 4 sections in the paper- general Intelligence and reasoning, quantitative aptitude (general English for electrician, mechanic or fitter), knowledge as per streams, general awareness.
Exam Pattern for paper-II
- Language: The language of the paper-II is English only.
- Mode of examination: Paper-II is a computer-based online test.
- Sections: There is only one section, English, to test candidates’ knowledge of the English language.
- Number of Questions: The paper-II carries total 60 questions.
- Type of Questions: The exam has objective questions (multiple choice questions).
- Marking Scheme: For every incorrect answer, 1/3 marks for questions are deducted.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is for 45 minutes.
About DMRC Recruitment
For the post of executive and non-executive posts, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is organizing recruitment events online. Candidates can get every information on delhimetrorail.com. It is advised to keep user ID and password provided during registration safe throughout the recruitment process. The selection of candidates is done through CBT, interview round, skill test, medical examination, psycho test – depending upon the post. Candidates have qualify all the rounds for final selection after which training session of candidates is organized. Applicants have to under probation period (including training period) under the required post.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”429″ tag=”answer-key”]
Leave a Reply