BHEL ET Application Form 2019 – Thee Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) releases the BHEL ET Application Form 2019 in online mode at the official website. careers.bhel.in. The application process is over now. To complete the application process, the candidates also need to pay the application fee and upload the relevant documents. Only those candidates are eligible to get the admit card who submits the completely filled application form before the last date. Through the page below, candidates can find all the details related to applying for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2019.
BHEL ET Application Form 2019
The candidates can only fill the form in online mode. BHEL does not accept the offline forms in any circumstances. Check the important dates of the BHEL ET Application Form 2019 by referring to the table below.
|For GATE 2019|
|Online submission of Applications commences||01 Sep 2018|
|Closing of Online submission of Applications||21 Sep 2018|
|Date of availability of Admit Card||04 Jan 2019|
|For BHEL Engineer Trainee|
|Online submission of Applications commences||16 Apr 2019|
|Closing of Online submission of Applications||06 May 2019|
|Last day to submit fee||08 May 2019|
Application Form: Click here to fill the BHEL Engineer Trainee Application Form 2019.
In BHEL‟s online application, candidates will have to furnish their GATE-2019 Registration Number which will be available on GATE-2019 Admit Card.
BHEL ET Application Fee 2019
In order to complete the process of application, students need to pay the application fee. Check the details given below.
- The application of Rs. 500 along with the processing fee.
- UR / EWS / OBC / SC / ST / PWD / EXSM Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 + GST as the application fee.
Mode of Payment: The payment of the application fee can be done via State Bank (SB) Collect Portal or credit card or debit card or Net banking.
BHEL ET Application Form Document Specifications 2019
Before knowing how to fill the application form for BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2019. Candidates have to upload their documents such as the following. Check the table below to know the documents which are to be uploaded in the application form.
|Specifications||Photograph||Signature||Other certificates (EWS / SC / ST / OBC / PWD / J&K / ExServiceman /Age relaxation)|
|Format||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
|Size||Max 80 KB||Max 80 KB||Max 500 KB|
Note: While uploading the documents, check the instructions and guidelines given below.
- Passport Sized Photograph – Recent passport size color picture on a light background.
- Signatures – The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
- Other Relevant Certificates – Other relevant certificates such as the caste certificate, disability certificate has to be uploaded in the application form.
How to Fill BHEL ET Application Form 2019?
The candidates can only fill the application form by visiting the official website. Follow the step by step process given below to fill the application form.
The Application Form for the Engineer Trainee position is a two-stage process:
Visit the official website of BHEL – The process for filling BHEL ET Application Form 2019 is carried out only on the official website of BHEL. Thus, to complete all the formalities, candidates have to visit the official website.
Click on Apply Now – On the official website, click on the option of “Recruitment- Engineer Trainees and Executive Trainees (HR & Finance) 2019”. Then, download the Advertisement and carefully go through the instructions. Now, click on “Apply Online” to start with the registration process.
Select the discipline – Now the candidates have to select the discipline for which they want to submit their application for recruitment through GATE 2019 scores.
Enter your GATE 2019 Registration Number – Now, candidates have to enter their GATE 2019 registration number to proceed with the application process.
Fill the Required Details – Now, candidates will fill the necessary details in the application form such as their personal Details, education details, and other details.
Upload the documents – Now, as per the specifications, candidates have to upload their respective documents in the application form. The documents which are to be uploaded in the application form is a photograph, signature and other certificates (if applicable). It must be noted that BHEL takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only once the candidate has been invited for an interview.
Pay the Application fee – Lastly, candidates can submit their application form to BHEL by submitting the application fee amount. The candidates must ensure that do the fee payment as per their respective category.
Note – Candidates who wish to apply for BHEL Engineer Trainee position should choose their GATE-2019 exam paper code “ME” for Mechanical and equivalent disciplines & “EE” for Electrical and equivalent disciplines. Candidates taking GATE – 2019 exam in codes other than “ME” or “EE”, will not be considered.
BHEL Recruitment Certificate Formats 2019
While filling the application form, the candidates need to attach the certificate in the prescribed format given below. BHEL accepts the application if the student uploads it in the format. Check and download the format of the certificates given below.
Certificate for physical limitation in an Examinee to Write
- Click here to download the Certificate for physical limitation in an Examinee to Write.
- Click here to download the EWS Certificate
SC / ST Certificate
- Click here to download the SC / ST Certificate
- Click here to download the OBC Certificate
Scribe declaration certificate
- Click here to download the Scribe Declaration Certificate
TA Claim Form
- Click here to download the TA Claim Form
Important Instructions for BHEL ET Application Form 2019
- Candidates who have attained qualifications through exams conducted by AMIE, AMICE, AMIETE, etc are not eligible to apply. Departmental Candidates having the AMIE qualification may apply.
- Candidates in the final year of their engineering degree can also apply. However, the students will have to provide their degree/mark sheets of the final year at the time of interview.
- Candidates who have completed their engineering degree in disciplines other than the specified are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates below the specified age limit will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates working at Central/State Govt departments, PSUs, Autonomous bodies should bring along the No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview.
- Any matter related to the GATE 2019 examination has to be dealt with the authorities of GATE 2019 and BHEL need not be contacted.
- Candidates need to furnish only credible information in the application form. Filling false information in the application form will lead to straight rejection.
Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies like AMIE, AMICE, AMIETE etc are not eligible to apply. Only Departmental Candidates having AMIE qualification may apply for this position
BHEL will not be in a position to process applications, where the GATE-2019 Registration Number is missing/ invalid/ or wrongly entered in BHEL Application form.