|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
BHEL ET Application Form 2017 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has announced the recruitment process of BHEL Engineer Trainee (ET) through GATE 2017. Candidates who fill their Application form for GATE 2017 are only eligible for this Recruitment. Get all the relevant details of BHEL ET Application Form 2017 form this page below.
|For GATE 2017|
|Online submission of Applications commences||01 Sep 2016|
|Closing of Online submission of Applications||04 Oct 2016|
|Date of availability of Admit Card||05 Jan 2017|
|For BHEL Engineer Trainee|
|Online submission of Applications commences|
|Closing of Online submission of Applications||03 Feb 2017|
|Last date for receipt of copy of Acknowledgement Slip||03 Mar 2017|
*The last date for receipt of copy of Acknowledgement Slip at BHEL for candidates in North East and far flung areas is 10 Mar 2017.
BHEL ET Application Form 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Engineer Trainee in BHEL can fill their application form online. Candidates who fill their Application form for GATE 2017 are only eligible for this Recruitment.
Application Form for BHEL Engineers Trainees is now available.
Get Here BHEL Engineers Trainees (ET) Application Form: Click here to Apply Online for Engineers Recruitment for BHEL
Application Process for GATE 2017 is over now.
Get Here GATE Application Form: Click Here to Apply Online for GATE 2017 examination.
In BHEL‟s on-line application, candidates will have to furnish their GATE-2017 Registration Number which will be available on GATE-2017 Admit Card.
How to Apply?
Application for the Engineer Trainee position is a two stage process:
- Applying for Gate – 2017 Examination – Application process underway.
- Applying to BHEL – Application window opens on 9 th January, 2017.
- Candidates will have to separately apply on-line for BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2017.
- Candidates should fill-in and submit the GATE-2017 application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE-2017 Registration number.
- For the vacancies in the disciplines of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering advertised by BHEL, the GATE-2017 exam is scheduled on 4 & 5 February 2017 and 11 & 12 February, 2017. However, candidates are advised to visit GATE-2017 website for any changes. BHEL has no role in case of any changes in GATE-2017 schedules.
Note – Candidates who wish to apply for BHEL Engineer Trainee position should choose their GATE-2017 exam paper code “ME” for Mechanical and equivalent disciplines &“EE” for Electrical and equivalent disciplines. Candidates taking GATE – 2017 exam in codes other than “ME” or “EE”, will not be considered.
BHEL will not be in a position to process applications, where the GATE-2017 Registration Number is missing/ invalid/ or wrongly entered in BHEL Application form.