|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
BHEL ET Application Form 2018 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has released the recruitment notification of BHEL Engineer Trainee (ET) through GATE 2018. The Application Form / Application Process has been started on February 12, 2018. Candidates who filled the Application Form for GATE 2018 are only eligible for this Recruitment. Get all the relevant details of BHEL ET Application Form 2018 form this page below.
BHEL ET Application Form 2018
Candidates who wish to apply for the position of Engineer Trainee in BHEL are now able to fill their application form online from February 12, 2018. Candidates who filled GATE Application form 2018 are only eligible for this Recruitment.
|For GATE 2018|
|Online submission of Applications commences||01 Sep 2017|
|Closing of Online submission of Applications||05 Oct 2017|
|Date of availability of Admit Card||04 Jan 2018|
|For BHEL Engineer Trainee|
|Online submission of Applications commences|
|Closing of Online submission of Applications||To be announced|
BHEL Engineers Trainees (ET) Application Form: Click here to Apply Online for Engineers Recruitment for BHEL.
In BHEL‟s online application, candidates will have to furnish their GATE-2018 Registration Number which will be available on GATE-2018 Admit Card.
How to Apply?
Application for the Engineer Trainee position is a two-stage process:
- Applying for Gate – 2018 Examination – Application process underway.
- Applying to BHEL – Application window opens on February 12, 2018.
- Candidates will have to separately apply online for BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018.
- Candidates should fill-in and submit the GATE-2018 application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE-2018 Registration number.
- For the vacancies in the disciplines of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering advertised by BHEL, the GATE-2018 exam is scheduled on 03 & 04 February 2018 and 10 & 14 February 2018. However, candidates are advised to visit GATE-2018 website for any changes. BHEL has no role in case of any changes in GATE-2018 schedules.
Note – Candidates who wish to apply for BHEL Engineer Trainee position should choose their GATE-2018 exam paper code “ME” for Mechanical and equivalent disciplines & “EE” for Electrical and equivalent disciplines. Candidates taking GATE – 2018 exam in codes other than “ME” or “EE”, will not be considered.
BHEL will not be in a position to process applications, where the GATE-2018 Registration Number is missing/ invalid/ or wrongly entered in BHEL Application form.