Bihar SHS Admit Card 2020 – State Health Society, Bihar has released the admit card for advertisement number 8/2019, 11/2019, 12/2019. The admit card can be accessed from the official website, statehealthsocietybihar.org. The direct link to download the admit card is provided on this page. To access the Bihar SHS admit card 2020, candidates need to enter the application number and date of birth. This article provides important details and downloads links for admit card of the upcoming Bihar State Health Socitey recuitment 2020. know complete details of Bihar SHS admit card 2020 from the article below.
Latest: Important Notice Against Adv no – 08/2019 & 11/2019 for Document Verification has been released. Check below.
Bihar SHS Admit Card 2020
State Health Society, Bihar provides the admit card online for different recruitment examination on the official website. Candidates will also being informed through the sms and email. Candidates are required to download the Bihar SHS admit cards according to the schedule. To access the Bihar SHS Admit Card 2020, check the direct links provided below.
|Adv Number||Exam Date||Admit Card Link|
|08/2019||13 & 14 Mar 2020||Click here|
|11/2019||13 & 14 Mar 2020||Click here|
|12/2019||13 & 14 Mar 2020||Click here|
Mock Test: Click here for Mock test for Bihar SHS 2020.
(Userid: SHSB Password:SHSB)
Click here to check Important Notice Against Adv no – 08/2019 & 11/2019 for Document Verification.
Notice regarding Bihar SHS Admit Card 2020
Exam Scheme for Advt. No. 08/2019, 11/209 and 12/2019
Important instructions for downloading Bihar SHS Admit Card 2020
Cnadidates can download the admit card for vBihar SHS Admit Card 2020 from the direct links provided above. The admission cards contain essential information such as the venues of the test and the date and timing of the exams concerned. Nevertheless, the following important points downloading Bihar SHS Admit Card 2020 is given below:
- Admit cards are not sent individually by post or by any other means by the Commission to candidates (except as otherwise stated in the notification / advertisement).
- Candidates will be advised to check for any discrepancies or errors in the admit cards issued. On such occurrence candidates must notify the Commission immediately.
- The admit cards must be printed on A4 size paper to ensure that the print remains readable.
- Candidates are required to carry a valid proof of photo identity issued by the government along with the admit card.
- To access the admit cards, candidates are required to enter the log in details such as registration number and date of birth.
Significance of Bihar SHS Admit Card 2020
The committee prohibits candidates not possessing a valid admit card to entering the exam hall. The admit card is the only document that guarantees the eligibility of the applicant to appear for the examination. The admit card includes the crucial details of the exam center allocated, the date and time of the exam. All these information is crucial to reaching the examination hall within the prescribed time. The admit card also contains important credentials for candidates such as the candidate’s registration number. Preserving of the admit card is an advisable until the final results of the respective exam are declared.