RRB Ministerial Document Verification 2019 is the third stage of the RRB Ministerial Recruitment Process. Only those candidates are eligible for this round who clears the two stages successfully which are CBT and skill test or translation test. The boards confirm the eligibility claims of the candidate in this round. Candidates need to carry the original as well as two sets of the self-attested photocopies of the documents on the verification day of RRB Ministerial 2019. No extension of the time is given to the candidates to produce the certificates. Check more details about RRB Ministerial Document Verification 2019 by referring to this page.
RRB Ministerial Document Verification 2019
Candidates clearing the document verification round also need to pass the medical exam held at the railway hospitals. Check the important dates of the RRB Ministerial Document Verification 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RRB Ministerial Document Verification 2019||Dates|
|CBT dates||Jun and Jul 2019|
|Dates for skill test / translation test||To be Announced|
|Dates for Document Verification||To be Announced|
How to Download RRB Ministerial DV Admit Card 2019
In order to download the RRB Group Ministerial Document Verification Admit Card 2019, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official websites of the RRB which is 21 in total.
- Next, click on the appropriate link of the “Call Letter for Document Verification (CEN 03/2019).
- As the admit card is available on login, enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Now, the admit card of RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories will get display on the page.
- Lastly, download and take a print out of it to carry it on the document verification day.
RRB Ministerial Document Verification 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be aware of the eligibility conditions for document verification. Refer to the points given below to know the same.
- As per the performance of the candidates’ in CBT and skill test / translation test, eligible candidates are shortlisted for the round of document verification.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for this round is 50% more than the number of vacancies. These candidates are called for the standby list in case of shortfall in the empanelment.
- Only those candidates clear the CBT, who obtains the minimum qualifying marks.
Documents Needed for RRB Ministerial Document Verification 2019
The documents for the verification can be presented in Hindi or English. In case the certificates are in some other language then one must produce the self-attested translated version of the same on the day of document verification. If a candidate fails to submit the relevant documents then he or she will not be eligible for the final appointment. Here is the list of the documents which candidate need to carry on the day of document verification.
|Tenth / Matriculation Marksheet||As a Date of Birth Proof|
|Class 12th Marksheet||As an Academic Proof|
|Bachelors Degree Certificates / Marksheet||Academic qualification Proof|
|Caste Certificate||Proof that candidate belongs to a reserved category|
|Disability and Medical Certificate||Stating that candidate belongs to PwD Category|
|Income Certificate||Waive off exam fee for Economically Backward Classes|
|Domicile Certificate||If the candidate belongs to J & K or any other state of where Domicile Certificate is required|
|Self-declaration and discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman||Stating that the candidate was army personnel and is now discharged of duty|
|Legal document / Gazetted Notification||Proving the change in name of the applicant|
|Pay in slip, if payment is through offline mode||Proving that the fee payment is through SBI Challan or a Computerized Post Office|
|Self-certification||By a Transgender Candidate|
|Eligibility Certificate||Issued by Government of India|
|No Objection Certificate (NOC)||Proof that he or she was a Govt. employee|
|Death certificate||Stating that the candidate did not remarry.|
|Decree of divorce/ judicial separation and Affidavit||Stating that the candidate did not remarry after the divorce or separation.|
|Minority Certificate on Non-judicial Stamp Paper (If applicable)||Proving the Minority status of the applicant|
RRB Ministerial Medical Exam 2019
Eligible candidates also need to pass the medical exam. The medical exam checks whether the candidate is eligible to carry out duties for the post or not. Visual acuity standard is an important criterion to be appointed for the posts in railway. The medical standards vary as per the post applied. Check the medical standards given below.
It is compulsory for the candidates to pass the medical exam to be eligible for the appointment. In case, a candidate fails to pass the medical test then, he or she will be ineligible to be appointed for the post.
- B1: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without specs (Power of the lenses should not be more than 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses while reading doing some close work and must clear the tests of colored vision, binocular vision, mesopic vision, and night vision.
- C1: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses while reading or doing some close work.
- C2: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/12 or Nil with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6 combined with or without glasses while reading or doing some close work.
Format of Documents for RRB Ministerial Document Verification 2019
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) accepts the documents in the prescribed format only. Candidates can check the format for each document which needs to be carried for the document verification round.
SC / ST Candidates
Click here to download the SC/ST form.
Click here to download the OBC form.
Waive off Exam Fee
Click here to download the Examination Fee Waiver Form.
Click here to download the Medical Certificate.
Click here to download the Self-Declaration by Ex-servicemen.
RRB Ministerial Selection Process 2019
The RRB Ministerial selection process involves three stages, CBT, skill test / translation test followed by the document verification. Only those candidates are eligible for the second stage which is a skill test or translation test who obtains the cut off marks in the Computer Based Test. Candidates clearing the second phase are called for the document verification. In the document verification, the board checks the eligibility claims of the candidate for the appointment. So, candidates need to carry the necessary documents for the round of verification. If at any stage the candidate is found is ineligible then he or she will not be appointed. The final appointment of the candidates is as per the medical exam held at the railway hospitals.