|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Bombay High Court Admit Card 2018 will be issued for only those candidates who submit the application form duly completed in all aspect with complete payment. The Admit card for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 will be available for download in online mode only. The Bombay High Court 2018 Admit Card shall be available for download a week or two before the exam. The applicant will be able to download the admit card by entering the details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc. The candidates will not receive their admit card by post. Candidates can check more details about Bombay High Court Admit Card 2018 in the article below.
Bombay High Court Admit Card 2018
The candidates have to download the Admit Card from the website of the High Court of Bombay or can download the same from the direct link which will be given on this page. The candidates must download and take a print out of the admit card to bring the same to the examination center. The candidates are also advised to keep visiting this website for details and updates regarding examination.
|Advt Number||Bombay High Court||Date of Exam||Bombay High Court Admit Card|
|01/PA/2017||Personal Assistant||to be announced||–|
|5504/2017||Judge, Family Court||to be announced||–|
Candidates list for the post of personal Assistant for Shorthand Dictation Test
- Click here to download the list of selected candidates for Bombay bench
- Click here to download the list of selected candidates for Nagpur bench
- Click here to download the list of selected candidates for Aurangabad bench
- Click here to download the list of rejected candidates for Bombay bench
- Click here to download the list of rejected candidates for Nagpur bench
- Click here to download the list of rejected candidates for Aurangabad bench
How to Download the Bombay High Court Admit Card?
In order to appear for the written test, applicants can download their admit card by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to download the Admit Card.
- Enter details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth, etc in the admit card login page.
- Submit the details and download the admit card.
- After downloading the Admit Card, applicants should take a print out it.
Documents to bring to the Exam Center
The candidates shall have to bring the following documents to the exam center:
- Hard copy of the Bombay High Court Admit Card 2018.
- A valid ID proof such as PAN Card, Driver License, Aadhaar Card, etc.
Exam Pattern for Personal Assistant
The candidates will have to appear for tests and viva-voce as and when called for, at their own expenses. The shorthand and typing tests will be of 40 marks each and viva-voce will be of 20 marks. Minimum passing marks both for Shorthand Test and Typing Tests will be 20 each. The Shorthand Transcription and Typing Test will be taken on Computer.
The examination shall consist of the following three parts:-
- Part I – Dictation of two passages in English containing total 600 words for transcription to ascertain the speed in Shorthand.
- Part II – A passage in English containing 500 words for typing to ascertain the speed in Typing.
- Part III – Viva-Voce.
The time-table and venue for Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test and Viva-voce of the candidates who make themselves eligible would be displayed on the official website of the High Court. Candidates can download their call letters for Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test and Viva-voce from their respective profile.
Shorthand Dictation Test and Typing Test of the eligible candidates shall be conducted on same day. However, the Typing Test papers will be examined only of the candidates who passes the Shorthand Dictation Test.
Exam Pattern for Judge, Family Court
The preliminary and written examinations will be conducted at Mumbai, Nagpur, and Aurangabad. The candidates will have to appear for preliminary written examination, written examination and for vivavoce at their own cost and shall not be entitled to claim traveling allowance or any expenses from the High Court.
- Preliminary Written Examination – For the purpose of Short listing the candidates, the High Court
may, if necessary, hold a preliminary written examination of 200 marks comprising of multiple choice objective questions.
- The Final Written Examination shall consist of one or more papers carrying total 100 marks each. The exam will be of 03 hours duration. The medium of written examination shall be English.
Syllabus for Written Exam
- The Code of Civil Procedure
- The Code of Criminal Procedure
- Evidence Act
- Limitation Act
- Family Laws
- Domestic Violence Act
- English Translation
- Judgment writing