Bombay High Court Admit Card 2017 will be issued on the official website ‘bombayhighcourt.nic.in’. Candidates who have filled their application correctly and submit it before or on the last date of the form submission will be able to download their admit card from the official website or from this page.
Bombay High Court Admit Card 2017
The candidates have to download the Admit Card from the website of the Court or from this page by entering their registration number and date of birth, and hard copy of the same will not be sent to them. The candidates are advised to keep visiting this for details and updates regarding examination.
Bombay High Court Admit Card 2017 is also known as Hall Ticket / Call Letter and it should be carried on the day of examination by candidates, along with an identity proof.
|Advt Number||Bombay High Court||Date of Exam||Bombay High Court Admit Card|
|01/PA/2017||Personal Assistant||to be announced||–|
Candidates list for the post of personal Assistant for Shorthand Dictation Test
- Click here to download the list of selected candidates for Bombay bench
- Click here to download the list of selected candidates for Nagpur bench
- Click here to download the list of selected candidates for Aurangabad bench
- Click here to download the list of rejected candidates for Bombay bench
- Click here to download the list of rejected candidates for Nagpur bench
- Click here to download the list of rejected candidates for Aurangabad bench
Exam Pattern for Personal Assistant
The candidates will have to appear for tests and viva-voce as and when called for, at their own expenses. The shorthand and typing tests will be of 40 marks each and viva-voce will be of 20 marks. Minimum passing marks both for Shorthand Test and Typing Tests will be 20 each. The Shorthand Transcription and Typing Test will be taken on Computer.
The examination shall consist of the following three parts:-
- Part I – Dictation of two passages in English containing total 600 words for transcription to ascertain the speed in Shorthand.
- Part II – A passage in English containing 500 words for typing to ascertain the speed in Typing.
- Part III – Viva-Voce.
The time-table and venue for Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test and Viva-voce of the candidates who make themselves eligible would be displayed on the official website of the High Court. Candidates can download their call letters for Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test and Viva-voce from their respective profile.
Shorthand Dictation Test and Typing Test of the eligible candidates shall be conducted on same day. However, the Typing Test papers will be examined only of the candidates who passes the Shorthand Dictation Test.
Important Instruction Regarding Bombay High Court Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should also bring their admit card in the viva-voice.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.