|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Bombay High Court Result 2018 has been declared online on the official website of the High Court of Bombay. After conducting the relevant exam and/or interview as part of the selection, the result of Bombay High Court Result 2018 has been announced. The selection of the candidates was on the basis of the selection criteria of the respective post. The result indicates whether one has cleared selection process (or any particular stage of the same) or not. The candidate who are declared as qualified can complete the remaining formalities, or in the event that there is to be another round for selection, download admit card of Bombay High Court Recruitment. Candidates can check here complete information about the Bombay High Court Result 2018 in the article below.
Bombay High Court Result 2018
Candidates are able to check their result on the official website of High Court of Bombay or from the direct link which has been given on this page. The candidates are advised to keep visiting this for details and updates regarding examination.
|Advt Number||Bombay High Court||Date of Exam||Bombay High Court Result|
|01/PA/2017||Personal Assistant||On the basis of Interview||Click here|
|5504/2017||Judge, Family Court||to be announced||–|
|Year 2016||Clerk||On the basis of Interview||Click here|
For Personal Assistant
The candidate shall be selected on the basis of examination in Shorthand, Typing and Viva-Voce. Minimum passing marks both for Shorthand Test and Typing Tests will be 20 each. The Shorthand Transcription and Typing Test will be taken on Computer. If he/she passes the Shorthand Dictation Test, he/she will be eligible for evaluation of papers of Typing Test. If he/she passes the Typing Test, he/she will be eligible for Viva-Voce.
For Judge, Family Court
- The selection will be made strictly on merit on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the written examination and viva voce.
- The High Court would hold vivavoce examination carrying 50 marks of the candidates who secure not less than 50% marks, provided if there is more than one paper, then the candidate who secures not less
than 50% marks in each paper (not less than 45% marks in case of the candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment) at such written examination.
- No candidate who secures less than 20 marks (i.e. 40% of marks fixed for viva voce) in viva voce would be eligible for selection.
- The selected candidates will be placed by the Government, previous to their appointment, before a medical board and will not be appointed unless the board certifies them to be both mentally and physically fit for the service under the Government.
- The selected candidate will have to execute a Bond in the sum of Rs.2,00,000/ (Rupees Two Lakhs only) to work in the post for a period of 3 years from the date of joining,
- At the time of appointment, the selected candidates will have to give an undertaking that for a period of two years from the date on which they cease to be in service, they will not practice in any Family Court in the State of Maharashtra.
- An appointment shall be on probation for a period of 2 years.