Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) will publish a notification for the recruitment of young, energetic and ambitious Graduate Engineers as Management Trainee through GATE 2019 in the field of ‘Mechanical & Chemical Engineering’. Interested candidates can check all the information related to BPCL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment through GATE 2019 on this page like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process etc.
BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2019
Candidates who are interested and eligible will able to apply online from here. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the Online Application form. The important dates related to BPCL Recruitment via GATE 2019 areas mentioned in the table below:
|Dates For GATE 2019|
|Opening of GATE-2019 Application Submission||01 Sep 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of online application for GATE 2019||21 Sep 2018|
|Availability of GATE 2019 Admit Card||04 Jan 2019|
|Date of GATE 2019 online examination||2, 3, 9, 10 Feb 2019|
|Date For BPCL Recruitment through GATE|
|Opening of BPCL recruitment website for online submission of applications with GATE 2019 Registration number||Jan 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application||Feb 2019|
BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification – Full time, B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities/ Institutes.
- Candidates should have passed the degree in first attempt.
- Candidates with Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible to apply for the position
- The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
- However, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria in all respects of educational qualification, percentage of marks, age, etc. and if short-listed for interview/s, you have to submit documentary proof of having passed the degree examination with the required percentage of marks
Nomenclature of Qualifying Degree
- Mechanical – B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical – B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology
Note – Candidates with any other degree other than those mentioned above are not eligible to apply against any of the aforementioned disciplines, Eg: Specializations such as Automation / Production / Mechatronics / Manufacturing / Industrial / Electronics Engg. Etc.
- Post Name: Management Trainees (Engineers)
- Pay Scale: Candidates selected as “Management Trainee” would be normally placed in Job Group “A”, with a basic salary of Rs. 24,900/- (Scale of Pay Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500). In addition, Dearness Allowance (DA) based on IDA pattern is payable. House Rent Assistance, if applicable will vary based on the class of city of posting.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 year as on 01.06.2018
- Educational Qualification: Full time, B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes
- Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained GATE 2019 and Personal Interview.
- How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidate have to fill their Application form online through official portal of BPCL.
BPCL MT Recruitment via GATE 2019 Application Form
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Management Trainees Recruitment are required to first apply for GATE-2019.
- Apply Online: The link of apply online will be available here or you can apply from the official website.
After downloading the GATE-2019 admit card and receipt of GATE registration number, candidates need to apply online on BPCL’s website.
Candidates will require their GATE-2019 Registration Number for applying to BPCL. The registration number will appear on the GATE-2019 admit card which can only be downloaded from the zonal GATE websites of IISc and 7 IITs. No other number (for eg. GATE-2019 Application / online form no. etc) should be entered while applying to BPCL.
How to apply
- Register for GATE 2019.
- Register on BPCL’s website after obtaining GATE 2019 registration number.
- After successful submission of Application, unique Application ID would be generated along with the completed form.
- Appear for GATE – 2019.
BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained GATE 2019 and Personal Interview.
GATE Scores – Shortlisting based on GATE-2019 Scores in Mechanical & Chemical Disciplines.
- Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology
- Personal Interviews
- Based on Medical Fitness in Pre -Employment Medical Examination
- Besides the above modes of short-listing, at the preliminary level, Psychometric tests and / or any other selection tools/tests may be considered, at the sole discretion of the management.
- Candidates would have to qualify through each stage of the selection process successfully before being considered for final selection.
Please note participation in the various stages of recruitment / selection process (GATE 2019, group discussion, personal interview/s, psychometric or any other tests, pre-employment medical examination etc.) does not confer any right to an individual for employment with BPCL.
BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas. The BPCL group achieved a Gross Revenue from Operations of Rs. 2,19,253.07 crores for the year 2015-16. As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development.
For more details about BPCL Recruitment 2019 Click on Following links:
Leave a Reply